• Dan The Man
    Dip My Balls In It
    • Mar 2009

Yawn.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
      No longer a noob
      • Apr 2011

UT has a sweet bedazzled gown and matching hood. He really has a future in women's fashion after wrestling....

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

So apparently, Shane Douglas showed up tonight at RAW.

Had a Sin Cara mask on in the front row... during the Kane/Big Show match, he spazzed out and started an "ECW" chant.

Like two helped when he showed off his "The Franchise" shirt to drum up support for the next Hardcore Reunion show...

He was promptly kicked the fuck out.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Just listened to the Low Ki interview with Bryan Alvarez over on fwonline.

People are going to make a big deal out of this (and already are), but he really wasn't ripping Punk or Bryan when he said he doesn't consider them "real champions". He basically said the main events of WrestleMania do not involve those men, so until they are on the top of the card and drawing money, they are not the real champions. It's hard to take issue with that point of view, but people on the boards are already running with it and stirring the pot.

The best line of the interview was when Alvarez asked him if he watched the DGUSA/EVOLVE product, and if he discussed the direction with Gabe before he signed:

"No. I don't really talk to Gabe at all, because I don't like him. So I try to talk to him as little as possible."

L-O-L

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Love his honesty.

But he's not wrong. Bryan and Punk are not the top guys in WWE. Cena is.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

I thought this was interesting...

I never realized Vinnie Mac was Obssesed with Ted Turner

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kk4G-CO1rQ&feature=bf_prev&list=UUpo_r3_HXHnjvMy93MYCRP g&lf=plcp"]Does Vince McMahon HATE professional wrestling? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                  Yup, that's "The Franchise" right there ripping his $5 Sears shirt off.

He got less of a reaction than most Divas get during a Title Match.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Didn't even notice until you mentioned it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Listening to the AWESOME Nigel McGuinness radio interview with Bryan Alvarez & Dave Meltzer.

He's talking about match structure as art, and saying how a great match doesn't have to follow the 'shine-cutoff-heat-finish' paint by numbers template in order to be a great match. He compared it to 80's movies, that basically all followed the same structure, but how now the art form has evolved and we are seeing different things and how that 80's movie structure looks dated today. Interesting stuff, and I agree with him 100%. Any art form evolves over time.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Does he discuss his hepatitis?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

McGuinness also talked about studying Gordon Solie, Jesse Ventura, Bobby Heenan, and Joe Rogan when he took the ROH commentary gig.

Very insightful man.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Does he discuss his hepatitis?
                            He says he's cleared to wrestle and could wrestle right now if he wanted to. He said he sent feelers to WWE when TNA released him, but WWE showed no interest.

He didn't get into specifics on why WWE voided his deal the first time, but gave the impression whatever it was is no longer an issue. He says he's just tired of chasing the dream at this point.

When his documentary comes out, it will go into all of the details.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Reading between the lines, I get the idea that his issue was neurological. In the wake of Benoit, it would explain why WWE balked. He says he's fine now, and cleared to work, but understands that he will have problems later in life "due to the risks i've taken to get over and get to the next level over the course of my career". Sounds like head issues to me.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier Jr.) was scheduled for the Wild Out Wrestling promotion's "Betrayed" event on March 31st at the Giant Flea Market in Union City, Tennessee. The former WWE King of the Ring was set to take part in a multi-man match with Kamala Jr. - Team Kamala vs. Team Showtime.

Kamala Jr. announced last night on Facebook that the event has been moved from March 31st to April 14th due to Big Daddy V being booked by WWE.

A source very close to Big Daddy V reports that WWE has him booked and he will indeed be at WrestleMania 28.
                                I think the obvious question here, is who the fuck is Kamala Jr??

Maybe Giant Kamala II/Botswana Beast, of All Japan fame?

Comment

Working...