X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    Does anybody have a single doubt that TNA will probably let this guy walk? Despite the fact he got over largely on his own and might be the hottest act in the company?
    is this the same TNA that saw Aries become the Hottest Heel in the company, only to turn him face without any rhyme or reason?

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Didn't Aries retire?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Does anybody have a single doubt that TNA will probably let this guy walk? Despite the fact he got over largely on his own and might be the hottest act in the company?
        I think the wrestling stigma of fans being inbred morons might be more facilitated by the people running it than the people watching it. It seems like as long as I've followed wrestling, there's just been a theme of incompetence.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Best act in TNA in a long time.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

Some might equate becoming a star for TNA to "retiring"...

Was just reading that TNA has been quite behind on paying some of the staff lately. The Torch article doesn't make it sound like financial trouble, but more likely administrative issues since Pritchard took over. Its mainly house show pay for the lower-level workers - you know, the ones who makes scraps and can't afford to have their paycheques show up three weeks late. The top guys still get paid on time. The article is less than complimentary about Prtichard and his changes so far. If they are fucking about on getting Aries extended, it could just be down to that.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0whWyAzLEsE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0whWyAzLEsE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Andrew Goldstein (former WWE writer) on some of McMahon's unwritten rules:

* Don't put your hands in the peanut jar, pour the peanuts into your hands.
                * Don't sneeze or yawn in front of Vince.
                * Don't email talent you're in charge of. Call them and reach them.

Comment

• Leftwich
                  Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                  Andrew Goldstein (former WWE writer) on some of McMahon's unwritten rules:
                  I wonder what his reaction is if you were to break one of those rules

Originally posted by Tailback U
                  It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Obst
                    RIP West
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4"]Vince McMahon Says "You&#39;re Fired!" For 1 Minute - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                      No longer a noob
                      • Apr 2011

I could see him being one of those Flair types who forgets where the performer ends and the guy begins. He probably either "YOUUUU'RE FIIIIIIRED"s them or makes them kiss his ass and all the other writers have to hoot and holler as someone plays his music on their iPod.

He seems like a real douchenozzle. I kinda get the calling people and actually getting ahold of them, as there's no I didn't get the e-mail/get it in time stuff. But the sneezing thing is just stupid. I guess all those gay thoughts about Gary Strydom broke his brain. Oooohh!!!

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                        No longer a noob
                        • Apr 2011

11th anniversary of WCW going out of business. Be strong, s@pp, don't let them see you cry.....IT'S STILL OPEN TO ME, DAMNIT!

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Didnt Paul Heyman say once in an interview that Vinnie Mac will Stop a creative meeting for 20 minutes if he himself sneezes?

Vinnie Mac's an odd bird..

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

If you're an undercard wrestler = puts in the word for a repackaging...you'll become a little boy loving pedo.
                            If you're a diva = bestiality angle.
                            If you're staff = Put in backstage vignettes wearing a man-thong and oiled up.
                            If you're corporate = made to run WWE Network

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

wait...

"HIAC is where I learned to end Careers!"

Trips who's career have u ended in HIAC?

who Mick's? for what 20 days? He main evented the PPV following that match...

GTFO here ...

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Tim White

Comment

Working...