War Hero
    • May 2012

So wtf is the main event?

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

@ the Alistair Overeem chant.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
        So wtf is the main event?
        Brock raping HBK backstage.

Twitch Channel
        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Mogriffjr
          aka Reece
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
          Brock raping HBK backstage.
          lol......
          Originally posted by Nick Mangold
          Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Thats fucking bullshit WWE.

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

That was bad. Real bad

Comment

• krulmichael
                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                • Feb 2009

Get the makeup guy ready...cause this is gonna be one cheesy ending.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

We get a G rated beating of Shawn Michaels by Brock Lesnar!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    "Ain't no doubt about it, baby!"

Had catch phrases and everything. People thought AW had the sleazeball agent routine down. Pfft.
                    Real talk, that youtube made me sad.

God damn Larry Sweeney was fantastic.

12 LARGE, BROTHER!

He's wear the Macho Man knockoff shirt with Sweet and Sour with the Aviator Glasses outline lolol.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Cry Hunter Cry!!!

Cry Hunter Cry!!!

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

This "arm breaking" wasn't as believable as the last one

Comment

• krulmichael
                          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                          • Feb 2009

Snap into a Slim Michaels. Breaaak me!

Sidenizzle - The arm "break" on Trips was sooooo much better than the one on HBK.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Continuing to make Brock look to be a bitch with the amount of times he runs from H's. Don't really care about this match, and not just because we know Brock will be off Raw for the next 2 months or so due to limited appearances.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

'New' Mistico (Dragon Lee) debut match that drew 12,000. Hits all of the big spots, shows good charisma.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HsZ_Wf1vqek?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mistico II was also at the press conference obviously to get him more press and he stated that he knows that he must win over the fans which will be hard but he is willing to pretty much risk his career to win them over. He said that he must keep his look as close to the original Mistico that he can but when it comes to working in the ring he pretty much has free reign. He was asked about the reactions to him so far and he said that he doesn't really care right now as he hasn't worked in the character yet and only then people can fairly criticize him. EMLL Directors Jose Luis Feliciano & Panico were asked if he would be working the main events immediately and they said that he would start basically where he left off as Dragon Lee where he must prove himself worthy of being in the main events. They were also asked if they would be charging spot show promoters the same promoting fees as they did for the original Mistico and they answered by saying that he would be mainly working the promotion's owned arenas in Mexico City, Puebla, & Guadalajara which isn't true as he is booked for a shows at Arena Neza & Arena Queretaro in less than two weeks.
                              He's actually Mistico III, because Incognito was the original 'Mistico' on low profile border shows. Of course, Incognito went on to become Hunico in WWE, where he was also Sin Cara II while Sin Cara I (who was the most famous Mistico) was 'away' for his Wellness violation.

So Mistico II is actually Mistico III, because Sin Cara II was really Mistico I, so Sin Cara I is actually Mistico II even though most people think he was Mistico I.

Got it?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Next Korakuen show lineup.

(1) Wataru Inoue & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka
                                (2) Ryusuke Taguchi, Alex Shelley, BUSHI & Mascara Dorada vs. Low Ki, Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & Averno
                                (3) Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask IV & Captain New Japan vs. Yujiro Takahashi, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI
                                (4) Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Yuji Nagata vs. Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, Harry Smith & TAKA Michinoku
                                (5) Special Tag Match: Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga vs. Naomichi Marufuji (NOAH) & Mohammed Yone (NOAH)
                                (6) Special Tag Match: Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada
                                (7) IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: [Champion] Kota Ibushi (DDT) vs.[Challenger] KUSHIDA
                                Shelley, Low Ki, Romero, Kozlov, Averno, Archer, Smith, Tama Tonga, Anderson, Dorada all foreigners on the next tour, plus the NOAH guys & Kota Ibushi. Obviously New Japan is very healthy right now, flying all these guys in.

Tanahashi & Devitt not even booked and looked how loaded this shit is. Great time for Japan to dry up. Fuck.

Comment

Working...