X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

I got Jeff Jarrett winning the whole damn thing.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

GOONNEE spells Gone?

Wut?

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

LOL at Brooke falling down

Comment

• partners panic
            Noob
            • May 2012

Mike Tenay" Thats Taryn Terrell shes in the new Will Ferrell movie The Candidate" horrible

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Another good episode of Impact.

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels simply don't have bad matches EVER.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Very good Impact. Enjoyed the two hours.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Bully Ray screaming, "TAP TO MY CALVES!" to Jeff Hardy was hilarious.

Comment

• Epidemik
                    Commitment to Excellence
                    • Jul 2009

Not sure if posted already, but trish stratus starred in a movie

bounty hunters (2011) looks like it went straight to dvd

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                      No longer a noob
                      • Apr 2011

Bully Ray is a nice story. A few years back, he was pretty huge, and everyone talked about how lazy and apathetic he was. Then when he split with Devon in the Team 3D fake retirement angle, the crowd cared 0 about a feud between the two OR either as a singles guy. Crazy to think, now that Bully has lost a pretty significant amount of weight, has given some of his best mic work the last year, actually sells some, and is main event relevant for the first time in his career. His work has been inspired, and I don't think anyone would have predicted this late-career resurgence. And not just the mic work and self-made gimmick that got over, his matches are 10x better than they were 3-4 years ago.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

I enjoy that Madison Rayne entrance theme. Catchy.

Good action vs Tessmacher.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          Second time tuning in, and I think it's going to continue. I didn't see too many things I didn't like, though it's still hard for me to see Bubba Ray in the main event, even though someone touched on it in a post above and it makes sense.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Kota Ibushi inventing moves

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r7xBJYvoKeg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              They have at least one very good TV match once a week. Advance some, but not all storylines. They have several matches that have importance for television. Recap the previous week(s). Nothing absolutely stinks (Claire storyline included because Styles/Daniels ring work overcome a lot of the shit story). They feature the talent that should be featured (Aries, Roode, Storm and other BFG guys) and mix in everyone else periodically. Switch things up once a month with Open Fight Night (not overdone) and the Gut Check (need to not say yes to everyone, but not overdone yet).

TNA has a very good recipe right now. They need to do nothing, IMO, but continue this growing trend of good faith and keep doing what they are doing. It is working.

Honestly, they kind of do a lot of things the WWE does. Its like they looked at a WWE show and were like "what DON'T they do?" and they've put a lot of aspects into the show.

I would like to see the X-Division hire a few more talents and have at least one X-Division match per week, even with curtain jerkers.
                              I would like to see a little effort toward a bit better tag team division, but its obvious they just lack the talent right now with the Guns no longer there, Beer Money breaking up and whatnot.

For tag teams, would be smart to maybe pair Magnus and Williams together again since the Magnus push isn't coming (unless this heel turn on Joe is the start of it). Would be smart to bring in Rhett Titus and tag'em with Kenny King, maybe pair Robby T and Robbie E instead of the bodyguard/jobber gimmick. Just to get a semblance of a division.

Comment

• Derrville
                                Dallas has no coaching...
                                • Jul 2009

Brookes in Danger! I wonder if Hulk will go old school on the entrance stage as well.

Comment

Working...