X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

I thought I was the only one who like the Madison Rayne music.

I also prefered Punk's first theme, but during the whole Summer of Punk rehash/pipe bomb era he wanted to switch to his old indie theme, so from that persepctive it made sense because it was a nod to his past so I can live with it.

Maybe one day, after his face turn, Daniel Bryan will headline WrestleMania is Philly and walk down to "Final Countdown". I'd mark out like a retard.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

I really do miss the Killswitch Engage song he had. It fit more of a "major professional wrestling theme"
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by FedEx227
        I really do miss the Killswitch Engage song he had. It fit more of a "major professional wrestling theme"
        This one right?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          I thought I was the only one who like the Madison Rayne music.

I also prefered Punk's first theme, but during the whole Summer of Punk rehash/pipe bomb era he wanted to switch to his old indie theme, so from that persepctive it made sense because it was a nod to his past so I can live with it.

Maybe one day, after his face turn, Daniel Bryan will headline WrestleMania is Philly and walk down to "Final Countdown". I'd mark out like a retard.
          I'd die from marking out, for sure.

Imagine all of a Philly crowd singing Final Countdown.

And, Madison Rayne's theme is fantastic.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Cult of Personality > the Killswitch Engage song.

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

Yeah, that opening is a pro wrestling opening to me, starts out real impactful, can't help but get your attention. Cult is fine, I just really like that theme for him.
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

This Fire Burns was the best theme in wrestling for a while there, because it fit the character perfectly and like Fed is trying to convey it really "popped" like a theme should.

Reflecting on it, i'm not sure it fits the current incarnation of Punk. It worked great when he had long hair and did the muay thai wrist rolls and was the young energetic babyface guy. Smarmy asshole heel Punk is probably better off with Cult of Personality.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Madison Rayne has a great theme song its really the only female wrestlers theme I actually liked.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                    No longer a noob
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    This Fire Burns was the best theme in wrestling for a while there, because it fit the character perfectly and like Fed is trying to convey it really "popped" like a theme should.

Reflecting on it, i'm not sure it fits the current incarnation of Punk. It worked great when he had long hair and did the muay thai wrist rolls and was the young energetic babyface guy. Smarmy asshole heel Punk is probably better off with Cult of Personality.
                    Yeah, it's just a drop-off. I like Cult of Personality, but Fire Burns was just epic. As mentioned, it fit him so well and it really bumped the energy level the second it hit. I like Cult better as a song, but as a theme Fire Burns is pretty top notch.

Rayne's theme is very popular on the net. You're hardly alone on that one.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                      No longer a noob
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                      Jim Johnston is still the music guy for WWE and in recent years, it's been hit or miss I guess. Sheamus' theme is perfect (Kofi's is good, too). Others, not so much (Cody Rhodes, Sin Cara).

TNA's music is crap, too reminiscent of the basic, droll WCW themes (with the exception of a few....Sting, nWo, Goldberg, Harlam Heat, Horsemen).

For example, I know Hogan's TNA theme is a rip of the nWo music....but to me, it sounds too similar to Eddie Guerrero's WCW them. lol

Punk personally chose Cult of Personality and pretty much forced WWE to pay a lot of money to license it.
                      You go to hell, sir. WCW had some decent themes, if generic. Wolfpac theme FTW. TNA just seems like they take about 30 seconds a year to choose everyone's theme and make their entrance video. Turrible.

I was actually really close to mentioning Seamus' theme. Very fitting also.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

No love for Jeff Hardy's theme

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                          No love for Jeff Hardy's theme
                          Loved his theme in WWE before the last one he used.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

Dwayne makes Ryback look like a bigger bitch then he already does.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Roided out his god damn mind.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

"CM Punk, you may have faced me in back to back singles matches, a triple threat Hell in a a Cell, a main event in my home town and then one on one in Hell in a Cell, but your legacy will never truly be defined until you face me and my team in a traditional five on five Survivor Series match!"

Comment

Working...