X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
    I wish there was an indie promotion closer than MCW.
    Try Real Championship Wrestling should be as close as mcw

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
      I don't even think there is one in the Milwaukee area.
      there was something that ran there in 2006 no clue if its still a thing

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
        It's one of the few Saturdays I'm not working, but it's my dad's birthday that day, and probably the last one he'll be here before he moves, so I can't. Any other time, and I'd be down.

EDIT: TNA's site has that listed on Friday, not Saturday. It's possible I could switch my schedule with someone, so I'll have to let you know.
        Oh. I can do Friday as well

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Comment

• SuperKevin
            War Hero
            • Dec 2009

It takes being a tool to brand new heights when you show up to Christmas in jean shorts

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
              It takes being a tool to brand new heights when you show up to Christmas in jean shorts
              He's in character, it's essentially his in-ring attire.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

The very first Extreme Rising Champion was crowned...

Stevie Richards.

I bet he wishes he won that MLB2K million dollars...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Listening to the new Wrestling Observer pod with Meltzer & Alvarez.

They are talking about how much wrestling & MMA they would watch if they were retired and it wasn't their job.

Meltzer gave an interesting answer. He said he would actually watch MORE wrestling under that scenario. His theory was he would watch way less MMA (no UFC facebook fights, pick & choose Bellator and not watch every week, and skip certain weak UFC ppv's, etc), less WWE & TNA (skip the weaker PPV's), but watch more stuff like ROH TV, Japan, and smaller promotions that he doesn't have time for now because he has to watch every second of WWE, TNA, UFC, & Bellator and then write about them every week.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      Listening to the new Wrestling Observer pod with Meltzer & Alvarez.

They are talking about how much wrestling & MMA they would watch if they were retired and it wasn't their job.

Meltzer gave an interesting answer. He said he would actually watch MORE wrestling under that scenario. His theory was he would watch way less MMA (no UFC facebook fights, pick & choose Bellator and not watch every week, and skip certain weak UFC ppv's, etc), less WWE & TNA (skip the weaker PPV's), but watch more stuff like ROH TV, Japan, and smaller promotions that he doesn't have time for now because he has to watch every second of WWE, TNA, UFC, & Bellator and then write about them every week.
                      I would've assumed that was his answer.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Jimmy Kanda & Mr. Kyukyu Toyonaka Dolphin vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Don Fuji was a damn good tag match from Infinity 270. Wasn't expecting that.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Since these RAWs/Smackdowns have been taped for the past few weeks, I'm basically waiting for the CM Punk/Bryan/Ziggler match and that's it.

Seeing the results a few days ahead on other sites doesn't hurt either.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                            Since these RAWs/Smackdowns have been taped for the past few weeks, I'm basically waiting for the CM Punk/Bryan/Ziggler match and that's it.

Seeing the results a few days ahead on other sites doesn't hurt either.
                            Is it bad I don't even care to look at any of them? All I know is the result of the IC championship match, and that's from reading the spoiler someone posted here.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Enjoying Clemson vs LSU instead of bullshit ass RAW.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

And... Cena drops a vat of shit over the middle of the ring on top of Ziggler and A.J. to end this year.

A little bird told me that after the taping, Ziggler had to wrestle that night, STILL covered in that fake shit paste.

Comment

Working...