X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s@ppisgod
    No longer a noob
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
    Ahmed Johnson on Pat Patterson. It seems he never really took the Pearl River Plunge
    They should do a reality show on the upper management at WWE on LOGO. Vince can be Vince, Trips can talk about Chyna and turning Steph into a man one treatment at a time, JBL can have a segment on shower etiquette....

Comment

• Bigpapa42
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
      They should do a reality show on the upper management at WWE on LOGO. Vince can be Vince, Trips can talk about Chyna and turning Steph into a man one treatment at a time, JBL can have a segment on shower etiquette....
      That could be the greatest reality show ever. Unbelievably trashy. Mix in some old random stories about ridiculous shit that they let happen and it could be epic.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
        That could be the greatest reality show ever. Unbelievably trashy. Mix in some old random stories about ridiculous shit that they let happen and it could be epic.
        Vince is perfectly suited for reality TV. He is what "reality stars" pretend to be. Completely removed from the real world, egotistically stuck in his own bubble and with a short fuse for anything outside of it.

"So Jimmy Snuka was exhausted from raping this underaged girl the night before, and he put on a shitty main event. The crowd hated it, but the gate was already in the books. Why did you guys ask me to re-tell this story in front of the cameras? All we did was cut the match short. Someone explain this to me, damn it!"

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

So I watched the first episode of Total Divas.

Not ashamed of it... but I'm not getting that hour back.

Other than the Nattie Neidhart story of her getting shit on by everyone and not getting a real shot while everyone else with a 1/10th of her talent gets over, this mess of a show is faker than a certain Bella's tits.

I was more interested in the glossing over of Brodus Clay being a D-Bag to one of the Funkadactyl ladies than one of the gold diggin' Bellas trying to get Cena to wife her like a week into them dating.

Call me crazy.

I will say that the Eva Maria chick is fine as fuck and might be worth taking a peek at time to time if you're a pervy bastard.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Will not be watching future shows.

Big thing which left me shaking my head -- not 1 of the female characters (except that JoJo chick) were likable. Bryan Danielson seemed like a cool dude....naturally. Jay Uso, too. Cena? Pretty much what you see is what you get with him, if you like him, your opinion didn't change and vice versa.

Lots of working shit to get some drama. Neidhardt was barely, if ever on television leading up to WM so that whole scene where she was shocked to find out she wasn't wrestling at WM was bogus.

They paint the Bella's as these raging bitches but then they have an emotional moment talking about the big titted one's desire to marry Cena and she cries?

Yeah, I'm looking for logic in this scripted reality show. FML.

- Why use their real names?
            - That 1 Funkadactyl who got booted off Steve Austin's Tough Enough is a major headcase. Why they kept her all this time (plus, kept her after her DWI and attempt to bribe an officer), I'll never know. It's not like she's hot as fuck, can wrestle, can talk or do much of anything really.
            - If they would have had her significant other actually roll up on Brodus with a hot head, that would've made this show a big
            - I was sad we didn't get to see Cody Rhodes' reaction, I read there was a scene he was pissed at getting booted off WM b/c the Punk/Taker match went long. Instead, we get the girls pissed they got skipped.

I can't imagine more than a million people watched this shit, but it'd be hilarious if the absolute dog shit it was turned and caused crowds to start chanting shit at Cena or the women.

Hopefully, I'll wake up and forget having ever watched this.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

You guys are fucking weird other good shows on and you watch that crap?

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Event photo from this weekend's WiF event. WiF is the closet Wrestling Is... brother to CHIKARA. FULL HOUSE~! This experiment is not working.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Whats that...a hair over 100 people?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Whats that...a hair over 100 people?
                      Better than the Wrestling is Heart show I went to that had 15.
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• krulmichael
                        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                        • Feb 2009

I thought the segment of one of the Bella's getting a new car from Cena and then showing Bryan and his girls reaction was hilarious. Cena pretty much showing his shit, basically punking Bryan. Not gonna lie, all of the divas outside of Jojo and even Nattie were annoying as shit. That Eva Maria chick's face is terrible (sorry Jay). Like watching any other reality show, all fake and just had me smh the whole time.

Twitch Channel
                        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

So, is Adam Pearce behind the new August1Warning shit TNA is doing?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            FWIW, I counted 82 heads in that picture alone. Give another 20 or so with people off camera.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Not showing the supposedly epic meltdown by Cody Rhodes after telling him he was cut by Wrestlemania on Total Divas was a bad look.

That being said ill definitely end up watching this shit every week.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                So, is Adam Pearce behind the new August1Warning shit TNA is doing?
                                I've heard it's likely him, though some people insist it could be MVP or Benjamin

Comment

Working...