X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XavierDZ
    Noob
    • Apr 2013

I actually loved the ending of Raw. Was fun to see all 10 faces wwe has comeout to help DB. If this turns into a gangwar type deal you can count me in. In other news I will be playing gtaV, see you guys in october.
    Last edited by XavierDZ; 09-17-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

What TNA should do is find a decent sized arena- like the Barclay Center- to use for their tapings. They needed to get out of the Impact Zone, but they didn't need to take everything on the road.

In addition to that, they could still go on the road for their four PPVs of the year, and also for the shows they advertise as offered "for free" this time around.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

TNA needs to stay in the south where they have their best foothold

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
          TNA needs to stay in the south where they have their best foothold
          Technically, their best foothold is in England / Western Europe. They have a bigger slice of the market share over there.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Just caught up with RAW. Man, they better stop focusing on Big Show and burying Daniel Bryan. He'll never get over or be a star at this rate:

Can we get back to reality, please? Dude is over as fuck. He's Jason Vorhees. He's teflon. Stop worrying about Daniel Bryan. He's a top 1%'er, you can't kill him no matter how much Big Show cries.

BIG SHOW DOESN'T MATTER. CODY RHODES DOESN'T MATTER.

These are subplots. A three hour show can't be about one guy. RAW didn't center around Stone Cold for two hours.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              Just caught up with RAW. Man, they better stop focusing on Big Show and burying Daniel Bryan. He'll never get over or be a star at this rate:

Can we get back to reality, please? Dude is over as fuck. He's Jason Vorhees. He's teflon. Stop worrying about Daniel Bryan. He's a top 1%'er, you can't kill him no matter how much Big Show cries.

BIG SHOW DOESN'T MATTER. CODY RHODES DOESN'T MATTER.

These are subplots. A three hour show can't be about one guy. RAW didn't center around Stone Cold for two hours.
              I have no idea why you keep saying these things on this forum...no one is saying Bryan is being buried on this forum. But, you were told from jump street...this storyline won't make Bryan more over than he was when he beat Cena...which was "top 1%'r"..."teflon"...whatever...he was already at the moon. And, you were told this program was going to be the drizzling shits...which it is.

They are using Bryan to elevate shit around him...whatever they are doing with Triple H and the McMahons...the annual Big Show push...Cody Rhodes...and other jobbers they are throwing in the mix to balance the good guys and the bad guys.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Yeah, don't argue with morons on F4W here. We've never said buried.

I had no qualms about last night's show. They split the Big Show/Cody angle and Daniel Bryan as they should've done a long time ago. Bryan is on his own as the rallying point for the rest of the roster. They were using Bryan to build Show/Cody which they clearly did, now that they are over and people are into their stories, they are done tying it directly to Bryan's chase and that's fine.

My biggest gripe was using Bryan's heat to get Big Show's crying over, you said he was just a "road block" and my argument was it was less road block and more of an intertwined subplot which if it continued would take focus off of Bryan.

They split them thankfully so I'm good now.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Wrestlers Age vs Star Ratings: Who has the brightest future?

Statistical analysis by Chris "mookieghana" Harringotn

Responding to the recently updated "Wrestling Observer Star Ratings for WWE/WCW/ECW/ROH/TNA" someone inquired "who, from the list, is the most likely (or at least possible) person to dethrone Chris Benoit's 182 matches with 3+ star ratings?" That's an interesting question.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

I gotta be honest though...when Heyman gave Ryback a kiss on the cheek, I lost it.

I get the feeling the Heyman is really loving what he is doing now, and he's just kind of in the back going "well, I can make him...oh...no, I can make him, too" and basically getting carte blanche to work with anyone to help get them over.

Ryback pushing Paul E. around in a wheelchair is the most interesting thing Ryback has ever done. Its fucking hilarious.

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      I gotta be honest though...when Heyman gave Ryback a kiss on the cheek, I lost it.

I get the feeling the Heyman is really loving what he is doing now, and he's just kind of in the back going "well, I can make him...oh...no, I can make him, too" and basically getting carte blanche to work with anyone to help get them over.

Ryback pushing Paul E. around in a wheelchair is the most interesting thing Ryback has ever done. Its fucking hilarious.
                      Can never get enough Heyman. That promo was great as usual. Although I'm not sure how much longer Axel will be a Heyman guy after Paul essentially called him out.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Twitch Channel
                      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

I have no idea why you keep saying these things on this forum...no one is saying Bryan is being buried on this forum. But, you were told from jump street...this storyline won't make Bryan more over than he was when he beat Cena...which was "top 1%'r"..."teflon"...whatever...he was already at the moon. And, you were told this program was going to be the drizzling shits...which it is.

They are using Bryan to elevate shit around him...whatever they are doing with Triple H and the McMahons...the annual Big Show push...Cody Rhodes...and other jobbers they are throwing in the mix to balance the good guys and the bad guys.
                        Originally posted by FedEx227
                        Yeah, don't argue with morons on F4W here. We've never said buried.

I had no qualms about last night's show. They split the Big Show/Cody angle and Daniel Bryan as they should've done a long time ago. Bryan is on his own as the rallying point for the rest of the roster. They were using Bryan to build Show/Cody which they clearly did, now that they are over and people are into their stories, they are done tying it directly to Bryan's chase and that's fine.

My biggest gripe was using Bryan's heat to get Big Show's crying over, you said he was just a "road block" and my argument was it was less road block and more of an intertwined subplot which if it continued would take focus off of Bryan.

They split them thankfully so I'm good now.
                        This thread is loaded with "Bryan looks like a bitch", "He won't be elevated", etc.

There is no "buried" narrative here like twitter or other places, but what I find fascinating is that everybody seems so let down by this storyline. When have WWE storylines ever been good? They're always terrible. Guys have been getting over in spite of complete shit for decades now. What great storyline has John Cena ever been involved in?

I think people really like Bryan, and are annoyed at the soap opera crap because of that. WWE stories have been soap opera crap forever, people just don't care as much when cartoon character John Cena is involved.

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

That's essentially what my argument was on the podcast. You have a guy who can turn any shit you give him into something super successful because he's so good. He got over wearing generic tights and just doing moves, that's all you need to do. Instead, it seems like they try to go to these great lengths to get him over with elaborate, convoluted storylines when fuck, the dude is already over. Just let him be, go simple and save the elaborate shit for guys that don't have nearly the talent he does (Cena for one).

The angle could've been as simple as "Daniel, you're a B+, we want As" then Bryan just keeps beating dudes proving how good he is, until they have no choice but to give him another title shot or the rest of the wrestlers do a strike or some shit until HHH gives him another shot. That's really ALL you needed IMO.

I get it though, it's WWE. This is what they do. So, it's whatever really. I enjoyed yesterday's show a lot.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            This thread is loaded with "Bryan looks like a bitch", "He won't be elevated", etc.

There is no "buried" narrative here like twitter or other places, but what I find fascinating is that everybody seems so let down by this storyline. When have WWE storylines ever been good? They're always terrible. Guys have been getting over in spite of complete shit for decades now. What great storyline has John Cena ever been involved in?

I think people really like Bryan, and are annoyed at the soap opera crap because of that. WWE stories have been soap opera crap forever, people just don't care as much when cartoon character John Cena is involved.
                            I don't understand how you think he could be elevated anymore than he was after he beat Cena. He was already a made man. If this were Madden, he'd already be a 99 OVR. The only question that remained is could he be a legitimate draw at the top of the card...which, we will need to verify by having him headline pay per views over a longer period and not just pop a rating or a singular event buys. Which, is easier to tell if you're the champ...instead of always chasing...have Bryan as the champ go against a bunch of opponents, see if he's a legit draw...see if you can give him the ball full time. Having him continue to mess with this silly storyline doesn't answer that question.

And, no one is let down...you were the guy spouting off about how this storyline will elevate Daniel Bryan, etc. I knew from jump street it was going to be terrible. I can't recall the last time the WWE stuck a landing on a fall program. They've had some good concepts, too...but never have stuck the landing at this time of the year. Its like clockwork.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

I don't understand how you think he could be elevated anymore than he was after he beat Cena. He was already a made man. If this were Madden, he'd already be a 99 OVR. The only question that remained is could he be a legitimate draw at the top of the card...which, we will need to verify by having him headline pay per views over a longer period and not just pop a rating or a singular event buys. Which, is easier to tell if you're the champ...instead of always chasing...have Bryan as the champ go against a bunch of opponents, see if he's a legit draw...see if you can give him the ball full time. Having him continue to mess with this silly storyline doesn't answer that question.

And, no one is let down...you were the guy spouting off about how this storyline will elevate Daniel Bryan, etc. I knew from jump street it was going to be terrible. I can't recall the last time the WWE stuck a landing on a fall program. They've had some good concepts, too...but never have stuck the landing at this time of the year. Its like clockwork.
                              He is being elevated. A blind man should be able to see that. He's over more & more every week.

Like most WWE pushes that work, they are arriving there backwards & accidentally. But they are arriving there.

He shouldn't be champion yet. Way too soon for that. Chase hasn't gone on nearly long enough. They've played the Dusty finish card as many times as they can now, though. Can't keep pulling that shit moving forward. The next time he wins it, he needs to keep it. I'd wait till Rumble or Mania for maximum impact.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

I will say this.

The storyline has worked in the sense that for the first time in a long, long time they have managed to work the smarks into a tizzy.

Twitter breaks every Monday because people are fucking pissed at how Bryan keeps getting screwed. You've all been worked by Triple H. He's the best heel they've had in years.

Comment

Working...