X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    Have I mentioned that I hate handicap matches?
    If it were anybody else but Punk or Danielson in them, I'd wash my hands of either match.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Have I mentioned that I hate handicap matches?
      Should be RAW or Smackdown fodder.

Two of the big matches on a PPV? Awful.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

I was super excited about the Bray Wyatt character at first. Now I find it weird and boring

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
          I was super excited about the Bray Wyatt character at first. Now I find it weird and boring
          The character was really cool in NXT. He started a little creepier (including his little lantern gimmick) in his last two tapings. Someone must have seen it and marked out to it because once The Wyatt's showed up on WWE TV, they weren't the same group that was in NXT. Bray's promos, once coherent and interesting, became these raving, nonsensical rants. He was this kind of interesting Southern, Backwoods Preacher, and now he is just a raving crazy. The subtlety of the gimmick was thrown out the window the second the group was getting the call up. They just went full retard off the bat.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Figured we wouldn't see a 2-for-2 with Punk and Danielson winning their handicap matches tonight.

Two hosses either tank for their side or put the hurt on Bryan while Bray Wyatt drops the hammer at the end.

Kudos for having the better of the two matches by these men.

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

Randy Orton has never been in a TLC match.....but has been in a few IDENTICAL Money in the Bank matches

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                The character was really cool in NXT. He started a little creepier (including his little lantern gimmick) in his last two tapings. Someone must have seen it and marked out to it because once The Wyatt's showed up on WWE TV, they weren't the same group that was in NXT. Bray's promos, once coherent and interesting, became these raving, nonsensical rants. He was this kind of interesting Southern, Backwoods Preacher, and now he is just a raving crazy. The subtlety of the gimmick was thrown out the window the second the group was getting the call up. They just went full retard off the bat.
                Has Vince written all over it.

"Turn up the crazy, god dammit!"

I though that spider walk thing was one of the dumbest things i've seen in a while, and think of the ground that covers. It got over though, so what do I know?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

I hate handicap matches, but both were well booked and didn't do any damage to anyone, unlike the usual WWE handicap matches that inevitably bury someone.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

Isn't Y2J the first "Champion of Champions" ? or is JBL not aware of that?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Has Vince written all over it.

"Turn up the crazy, god dammit!"

I though that spider walk thing was one of the dumbest things i've seen in a while, and think of the ground that covers. It got over though, so what do I know?
                      Of course it was Vince.

He did that spider walk gimmick one time in NXT, in those same tapings. I'm telling you, Vince had to have seen it. Ever since then, The Wyatt's have just been a group of crazies. The Spider Walk is kind of cool. The Undertaker has the Rise from the Dead gimmick. Shawn Michaels has the kick up gimmick. The idea of some creepy heel doing the Exorcist Spider Walk is cool.

Unfortunately, he botches it every time. He can inch his way to the guy, but they he can't get out of it other than to flop on his back and roll over. Nevermind the time or two he has tripped over himself doing it lol.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

So chair shots to the head are a no go but steel steps to the face are perfectly acceptable.

Makes sense

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

I feel bad for the Spanish language viewers who never get to have a full show of commentary

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

Cuck Fena is trending lol.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

I would have marked out big time if Cena did an Iron Cross with the belts

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

Why are there handcuffs at ringside?

Comment

Working...