• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    What a terrible ending.

Babyfaces aren't supposed to succumb to the heel's manipulation...EVER.
    I don't think it's a turn. He's doing the reluctant heel thing, where they do the slow build to his explosion where he goes crazy and turns on the Wyatts.

This will end up being the catalyst to the eventual big payoff. He turns on the Wyatts, fans go apeshit, and he beats somebody at Mania clean as a sheet, whether its the champion or somebody else.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Unless Vince or whoever's writing this thing wants to pull an 11th Hour swerve and fuck this all up, the plan's simple:

-The Wyatt's were sic'd on Danielson so he'd stop challenging Orton for the title due to getting the shit kicked out of him.

-Bray, being who he is, sees this as an opportunity to brainwash Danielson so he'll stop fighting and they'll all do whatever Bray says

The issue is the payoff for the Wyatts, which there wasn't one other than brainwashing/beating people up and acting crazy.

Now that they "have" Danielson, Bray can focus on bigger things.

-These things being the "Machine."

Now if this Machine means just the WWE in general (furthering their nuisance roll but not going anywhere)...

OR

...The Authority is anyone's guess.

-If it's the latter, this means that HHH and Co. have created a monster that they can't hope to stop and it's all due to figuratively pushing Danielson down the card so they could have a champion they themselves could control.

Danielson will either eventually get the title or A LOT of people are going to be hurt by the time Royal Rumble ends and I can't wait to see the results.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        I don't think it's a turn. He's doing the reluctant heel thing, where they do the slow build to his explosion where he goes crazy and turns on the Wyatts.

This will end up being the catalyst to the eventual big payoff. He turns on the Wyatts, fans go apeshit, and he beats somebody at Mania clean as a sheet, whether its the champion or somebody else.
        I never said it was a turn...but babyfaces are never supposed to succumb to heel manipulation, especially when said heels really don't have anything on him like...they didn't kidnap his valet or take possession of his urn or something else to make him a reluctant heel against his will...this seems all pretty willful.

At this point, you've got Bryan pegged for the "big payoff" on like three different angles right now. Beating HBK at Mania...beating Orton at Mania...and, I guess giving the Wyatt's their comeuppance.

I question where the "big payoff" is with Bryan at this point or even if it ever comes.
        Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 12-31-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

So per Meltzer's latst newsletter, the most recent plans for WM's top matches....

Cena vs. Wyatt (unless Hogan's in play)
          Undertaker vs. Brock
          Batista vs. Orton
          HHH vs. Punk
          Bryan vs. HBK
          Goldberg vs. Ryback
          Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Apparently, Wyatt is being pegged to be Cena's opponent in the main event. I'm not sure how that works because that means Cena's the champion, so does Bray win the Rumble? The trick is to get him to be considered on the same page as Cena, at least as a threat by the time April rolls around.

They want Hogan to work with Cena but between Hulk getting medical clearance or just not being able to work a match, the plan is with Wyatt now.

Brock/Taker is the plan.

Batista/Orton is also the plan, tho it's possible it could still get the title spot with Big Dave taking the Rumble.

HHH/Punk is supposed to be the end of the Authority story.

Shawn Michaels is not confirmed and many still believe he WON'T return for a match. If that's the case, not sure what Bryan ends up doing.

They're negotiating with Goldberg to work a match with Ryback but depending on what happens with Hogan and HBK, it may be overkill with outsiders and Bill always is a tough negotiator.

And apparently, the plan going back awhile was to have a Goldust/Cody match at WM after they break-up. Perhaps plans may change since the team is hot and it makes no sense to just end it over the next two months.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

There is no chance Bray Wyatt is in the main event of WrestleMania. Zero point zero.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

I never said it was a turn...but babyfaces are never supposed to succumb to heel manipulation, especially when said heels really don't have anything on him like...they didn't kidnap his valet or take possession of his urn or something else to make him a reluctant heel against his will...this seems all pretty willful.

At this point, you've got Bryan pegged for the "big payoff" on like three different angles right now.
              It's all the same angle.

He's a frustrated, broken man. "No matter how many matches I win, no matter how much you cheer me, it doesn't matter." He sees some merit in what Bray has to say because of it. He's given up.

He'll still get cheered every week, and he'll eventually regain his "fighting spirit", so to speak.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

I'm convinced Daniel Bryan is never getting his comeuppance on anyone and will face Sheamus at WrestleMania again.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

I'm convinced Daniel Bryan is never getting his comeuppance on anyone and will face Sheamus at WrestleMania again.
                  Zack Ryder in the preshow match.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    Zack Ryder at Axxess.
                    FIFY

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock 8m
                      Between Vince, Brock & myself our Wrestlemania 30 plan was ROCK vs BROCK. No plans now for 30 but possibly WM 31. #RockTalk

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

#RockTalk

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Hulk Hogan should not wrestle again, much less be in WM main event with Cena. It's over as an in-ring performer. His value now is as a WWE legend who makes appearances, maybe punches someone in the head occasionally and sells DVDs/Blu-Rays.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Hogan for the new GM of RAW.

I'm not even kidding.

Comment

• BigBiss
                                • Mar 2009

There is no chance Bray Wyatt is in the main event of WrestleMania. Zero point zero.
                                LT headlined a WM ... so did The Miz

Comment

Working...