X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

A WWE 'X division' would be interesting, considering they do have some guys, who I pointed out, could probably throw something together. My only issue is, you know WWE would just turn it into a spotfest,
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Ravin
      A WWE 'X division' would be interesting, considering they do have some guys, who I pointed out, could probably throw something together. My only issue is, you know WWE would just turn it into a spotfest,
      Unless it's like NXT or filmed separately for an hour-ish. Vince would deem it too small to tinker with it.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

A spotfest would be fun and refreshing in a WWE filled with rest holds and safe wrestling.

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
          Unless it's like NXT or filmed separately for an hour-ish. Vince would deem it too small to tinker with it.
          put Melinco in charge of it bring smaller guys from the main roster down from time to time as "guest stars" have a "showcase" match on raws first hour when you need a filler and it will serve them wonderfully

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

I don't see the need to have an exclusive "cruiserweights" show...just have a show where you can highlight end of the card guys that are above NXT and not quite good enough for Superstars/Main Event (the Cesaro, Kingston, Miz level). If the stars or the guys they push just happen to be the Evan Bournes, Tyson Kidds, and Hunicos...cool. If it happens to be the place where Curtis Axel finally catches his groove, cool, too.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Finished watching the main portion of the Punk DVD that Med got me for Secret Santa...

All I could think was that Vince isn't paying his production team enough money because their stuff is top notch;

AND

That Michael P.S. Hayes (with his stupid looking goatee) is an idiot.
              Last edited by JayDizzle; 01-13-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

So AJ Styles is done with Impact?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                  So AJ Styles is done with Impact?
                  I'm highly skeptical.

-He was made to look stronger than Magnus in his "final" match, but that could just be typical TNA dumb booking.

-I have been told by more than one promoter that he's refusing to do jobs on the indie scene. Unless he's not interested in being booked very much, this is dumb. Or, TNA doesn't want him doing jobs while he's gone, because they know he's being brought back.

-From the start TNA has said they were redoing the Punk angle, but doing it "right". Part of that would be defending the title in other places (check), and putting the story over by staying away for a while and doing indies (check).

Only thing that makes me think twice is that I doubt they'd want him working ROH, unless they don't think of ROH as competition. Then again, if he isn't doing jobs, then why would it matter?

I say he'll be back and this is all part of the angle. Doesn't matter, it won't draw any money.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Ole Anderson.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

punk BLU-RAY EH

it always bothered me that the documentry ends just before the whole SummerSlam match and Kevin Nash making him look like a bitch everytime they were in the ring together, his big angle leading to a penultimate HHH/Nash Match and his run as babyface champ playing 2nd fiddle to Cena's feud of the month and being an afterthought champion like he said he hated being on the blu-ray for months before finally turning heel....

might be timing but the special features include the daniel bryan title match that occurred months after SummerSlam

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Man, sometime, someone, somewhere will make a shoot interview where they actually understand film making, backgrounds, colors, lighting and... god dammit.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

Warner will love this.

EXPOSED BASKETBALL HOOPS!

1525201_493125177471215_2110527360_n.jpg
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

TNA has officially reached PWS levels. Next thing you know they'll be advertising Yokozuna autograph signings.I

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Lulz at the entry way being directly under a hoop.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

I've read rave reviews of the Ray Rowe/Kongo Top Prospect match that aired on ROH today.

"This was ungodly stiff. Felt like Gordy and Kamala fighting over the last slice of pizza in a Texas dive bar. Rowe was just throwing nasty forearm after forearm into Kongo's face and skull. You could see welts on these guys as this was coming to a close as they'd beat the hell out of each other."

"Shibata/Ishii tribute match"

Any of you guys ringside club members or get the TV? I can't watch until Thursday.

Comment

Working...