• Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

I choose to believe Ole Anderson just hates cameras

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Jericho's return is being leaked by The Winnipeg Sun and also digital ads in Toronto. Also seeing that Hogan's deal is essentially wrapped up and he was almost announced at the network presser last week.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I wish Jericho would just stay away at this point.

Maybe if Mania goes to the network full time and the payoff structure changes dramatically, these leeches will stop coming back for Mania season and eating up spots on the card.

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

So I just went by the local wrestling school and it looks like I'm about to sign up. $25 dollars a session or $200 a month and guys like Ricardo Rodriguez, Scott Hall, and Trent Baretta show up from time to time to help out.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Originally posted by SuperKevin
            So I just went by the local wrestling school and it looks like I'm about to sign up. $25 dollars a session or $200 a month and guys like Ricardo Rodriguez, Scott Hall, and Trent Baretta show up from time to time to help out.
            WWE Supertar SuperKevin?

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
              WWE Supertar SuperKevin?
              More like no longer sitting at home with nothing to do SuperKevin. I'm 29 years old. I just want a hobby at this point.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                I wish Jericho would just stay away at this point.

Maybe if Mania goes to the network full time and the payoff structure changes dramatically, these leeches will stop coming back for Mania season and eating up spots on the card.
                Why? When they put him in there with talented performers, he delivers. He is better than all but maybe...10 guys on the roster...and more over than all but 5?

You waste him and put him in there with shit like Johnny Curtis, you get shit. He is there to put guys over and with the talent that is above a C- in the ring, he delivers.

Blame the talent that doesn't get over in the 320 days they have before Jericho shows up for guys like Jericho coming in and grabbing a pay day.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Why? When they put him in there with talented performers, he delivers. He is better than all but maybe...10 guys on the roster...and more over than all but 5?

You waste him and put him in there with shit like Johnny Curtis, you get shit. He is there to put guys over and with the talent that is above a C- in the ring, he delivers.

Blame the talent that doesn't get over in the 320 days they have before Jericho shows up for guys like Jericho coming in and grabbing a pay day.
                  Because i'm bored of him. Had a sub par match with Punk two years ago and was downright bad at the end of his last run. I have no interest in seeing another Jericho match at this point.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    Because i'm bored of him. Had a sub par match with Punk two years ago and was downright bad at the end of his last run. I have no interest in seeing another Jericho match at this point.
                    I disagree about his Punk Mania match. I liked it quite a bit.

Jericho was hot when he first returned last year...good matches v. Punk, Bryan, and The Shield on RAW and eventually the Punk match at Payback and a real good run in the Rumble even had a good match with Bray fuckin Wyatt (might be Wyatts best match under the WWE umbrella)...then they put him in shit programs like with your boy Fandango and of course, it was shit, what do you expect when he is in there with guys who are subpar workers. He's a legend advancement talent. He should be in there with guys that can work.

We'll agree to disagree...I'll take Jericho back anytime...he just needs to be put with quality talent, not the dregs of the undercard. Jericho will come back, be mostly on RAW. Be hot upon his return. Then they'll switch him over the Smackdown and have him in feuds with Brodus Clay and Ryback and it'll be time to handwave him.

Best use of Jericho...gimme Jericho v. Cesaro in an undercard match at Mania.

Comment

• Ravin
                      Dishing the Gino's
                      • Feb 2009

Took WWE one commercial break to get the WWE Network plug in.
                      All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                        War Hero
                        • May 2012

More like no longer sitting at home with nothing to do SuperKevin. I'm 29 years old. I just want a hobby at this point.
                        Whatever you do don't wear the wrestling panties.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                          Whatever you do don't wear the wrestling panties.
                          I'm already looking at Speedos

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

I'm already looking at Speedos
                            Can't go wrong with a good pair of jorts

Comment

• Ravin
                              Dishing the Gino's
                              • Feb 2009

Or just full on MVP Power Ranger for your first day. Roll up like a boss, start your gimmick off right.
                              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

All I know for certain is I'm going by the name Sal Milano

Comment

Working...