X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BazookaJoe5
    Formerly ravensownall17
    • Feb 2009

I was kinda disappointed with Raw. I thought a SCSA hosted show would have been better than it ended up being. It was good to see him back in the ring though.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
      i did it 4 the YAWK
      • Feb 2009

a stunner on somebody like the Miz would have been amazing BUT i did like that fake stunner attempt on cena

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Week 2 ratings:

RAW did a 3.71 with 5.6 million viewers

Impact did .84 with 1.1 million viewers

RAW went up (Austin) and Impact went down (nobody gives a shit)

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          Week 2 ratings:

RAW did a 3.71 with 5.6 million viewers

Impact did .84 with 1.1 million viewers

RAW went up (Austin) and Impact went down (nobody gives a shit)

Good lord. I'm going to hate to see a lot of unemployed wrestlers but this TNA thing is going to crash and burn.
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Larry
            Austin drinking Coronas was funny. RIP Steveweisers. Austin did look in amazing shape though...damn...'roids are helluva drugs...

Now, SMH @ TNA. When was the last time Vince had a brand new guy come over from another company, and in their first match, fight the champion AND BEAT THEM?

Vince takes TNA crossovers, sticks'em on ECW and as curtain jerkers on Smackdown...TNA has WWE crossovers beat their homegrown champion rather cleanly in their first match.
            Best part, is having said "wwe crossovers" winning against your champion in their first week... a week before they go on trial for a MAJOR crime. Good god.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Mogriffjr
              aka Reece
              • Apr 2009

TNLMAO....
              Originally posted by Nick Mangold
              Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                Sunny was one of the greats ... and you guys wonder why old guys like me think younger women are hotter.
                Only 3-5% of the female population over 30 gets better looking with age - the rest not so much. Of course there are exceptions (Diane Lane, Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, etc...), but in a battle royale the younger hotties will always win.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• young2rice
                  Rockstar
                  • Mar 2009

ratings be damned i was entertained more by tna this week.

^^^ Fixed Link Finally!

My Band's Myspace - Validus

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

Yeah, TNA wasn't THAT awful this week. Raw was kinda bleh outside of the awesome Hart/McMahon final segment.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

W2B is going to have a lot of Japanese and Indy workers in his list, this I know for certain...so, if you are thinking Top 100 WWE/WCW, aka mainstream American workers, yeah, it'd be tough to see guys left out like Taker out, but I can see it, considering I have a good idea of what W2B is looking at...you will probably see a bunch of workers you've never heard of before.

btw - I don't watch Smackdown (lol, I don't get that channel, oddly enough)...so, I'm out of the loop with some of the lead up to Punk/Mysterio...but if they actually had that storyline become something like Sandman/Raven, it'd be awesome. Was that little fuckin Dominic Mysterio there? Kid got big. Would have been immense Punk reading books to Mysterio's kids...hanging out with Mysterio's wife. (btw - pretty sure Raven and Sandman, not on W2B's list).

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Larry
                        W2B is going to have a lot of Japanese and Indy workers in his list, this I know for certain...so, if you are thinking Top 100 WWE/WCW, aka mainstream American workers, yeah, it'd be tough to see guys left out like Taker out, but I can see it, considering I have a good idea of what W2B is looking at...you will probably see a bunch of workers you've never heard of before.
                        Scanning over the names, I would say that most of the guys who frequent this board will, at minimium, recognize 99% of the names, even if they've never seen some of them work.

I'm not focusing on obscure indy guys and bit players from sleazy Japanese promotions. This is the best of the best, you'll know who they are.

I knew it would be hard to narrow down, but it's harder than I thought. I've got about 125 guys who I want in, plus the issue of thinking of someone and saying to myself "shit, I can't believe I forgot Jushin Liger..." and then trying to figure out who gets bumped, or if they deserve it. Try throing this together in your head, guys really start to add up....100 isn't really that many.

Anyway, the way this site is going, i'll probably type it up somewhere else, back it up, then start to post. I'd hate to lose this thing on #43, or whatever.

Comment

• Proof21
                          Go Big Red!
                          • Mar 2009

I stopped watching WWE for quite awhile, but what happened to Jim Ross, wasn't he on Raw (then traded to Smackdown)? Did he get sick or just need some time off?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Its funny how hard King and Cole try to bury Striker on commentary when hes already light years ahead of either of them. The only thing I CANT STAND from Striker on commentary is his "IVE BEEN IN THAT MOVE".. he uses it way too frequently and it shows hes way too attached to being a former wrestler still.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Funny, I hate Matt Striker these days. He goes off on these nonsensical tangents that take away from the match.

Show was nothing special but it was all about the main events. Edge/Jericho was good, Batista/Cena was good and Taker/Shawn was awesome.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

The problem is really that Cole and Lawler don't really want to work with the guy so instead of being in the flow of their commentary he's just going off on his own tangents. So it comes off that he's really bad when I think in actuality he's just struggling to find his niche in the 3-man booth.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...