X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
    Shit that Collinsville card looks better than the Chicago one.

Fuckers.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

We had one of the best ROH shows I've ever seen last time they were in the Chi, so I'll give them a break this go around.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Also "lesser ROH card" is definitely relative. Still a nice little card, just not sure about Black vs. Steen. That worries me a bit.

ROH World Title Match
        Tyler Black defends vs. Kevin Steen
        More Info

Special Attraction – Tag Team Challenge
        World Tag Team Champions The Kings of Wrestling vs. GenerationMe (formerly The Young Bucks)
        More Info

Tag Wars 2010 Opening Round
        Colt Cabana & El Generico vs. The American Wolves

Pick 6 Contenders Series
        (1) Roderick Strong with Truth Martini vs. Austin Aries
        More Info

Tag Wars 2010 Opening Round
        The All-Night Express (Kenny King/Rhett Titus) vs. Jerry Lynn/Delirious with Daizee Haze

‘Supercard of Honor V’ Rematch
        Sara del Rey w/ Shane Hagadorn vs. Amazing Kong
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

I like Chicago better. That's a GREAT card, top to bottom.

-The two best women in the world
          -Strong vs. Aries is always great, although it won't resemble a Sapolsky era Strong/Aries
          -KoW vs. Young Bucks will be awesome
          -Black vs. Steen has the potential to be GREAT
          -American Wolves vs. two dead bodies works for me, and Generico is always awesome

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            So remember I was putting together the "W2BTD 100 Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time", during the crash era of VSN?

Looks like it might be safe to start posting it, now that everyone seems to be back together.

Whow are we missing? Biss? bigpapa? Were those guys TGL regulars, or did they get lost along the way?

At any rate, expect the thread to open up, sometime this weekend.
            I messaged BigPapa, couldn't find a BigBiss post to PM him on...
            :datass:

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

I'm here. And I damned well want to see this list already, W2B.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                • Jul 2009

Kendricks/Williams was OK. Kendrick was clearly injured, so they cut it short.

Great heel promo by Bubba Ray. He went at Hemme pretty hard.

LOL @ Bubba locking D-Von in the locker room. D-Von finally comes out. Did not see that double swerve coming at all. Decent match.

Madison Rayne...nom nom nom. Looking mad scrumptious right now in the flesh colored outfit.

LOLWUT. What a shitty ending to the KO match. A motorcycle chick (who I'm guessing is Tara) comes in and hurts Love. The ref gives the belt to her on the assumption it's a person from TBP instead of fucking checking. And then Rayne rides off on the motorcycle of the masked lady (that cost her the KO title, mind you) oh so nonchalantly *Cornette Face*

LOL. So Styles/Kaz face Rob Terry and Samoa Joe. What an atypical pairing.

Kaz is overselling Terry ala Hogan/Michaels.

They are booing the shit out of Rob Terry and I would, too. Despite Terry's involvement it was a really good match.

Kaz/AJ make a really good tag team. They're fucking hilarious.

Desmond Wolfe got buried once again.

Taz is ABYSMAL as a commentator.

Oh god. Way to make the winner so fucking obvious. Morgan has Hernandez dead to rights and been foreshadowing and drawing out his exit so often - going so far as to literally take a step out of the cage door, only to reconsider and continue assaulting SuperMex.

Hernandez dives off the top of the cages and fails....then gets handcuffed, turns into Superman and breaks the cuffs and then dashes through the fucking cage door for the win. A crappy ending to a crappy match. Fuck this company.

Woot! Flair/Lethal. Wow, considering how old Flair is, he performed really well and it was actually a good match - and a clean win to boot.

MCMG vs. Beer Money was amazing. EASILY the best match of the night.

Angle/Pope was predictable, but a good one nonetheless.

RVD just delivered a promo while high. I'm encouraged by this for some reason.

Anderson has the crowd eating out of his hand. He might get the title.

Touting Abyss' weapon is retarded as fuck because it's too dangerous to be used, so the crowd knows that its just for show.

Jeff Hardy is chubby.

Everybody is getting hurt. Anderson's reaching for his hamstring, Hardy and RVD their knees. And then Anderson throws RVD off the top rope and RVD's head bounces off the ramp. He looks really hurt.

What a really shitty end for a FUCKING MAIN EVENT MATCH. I'd expect something like that from Impact or an undercard match, but not the biggest match of the night.

RVD is boring as a champion. Just give it to someone else already - just not that fat fuck Abyss.

All in all, it's a typical TNA card - a few good matches sandwiched between crap.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Just caught the Orton/Edge match for RAW tonight...

Make sure to watch for replays of it tomorrow on YouTube because of what happens during the end.

Orton just RKOed Evan Bourne through Bourne's Air Bourne finisher.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Cena was pinned clean tonight in the 7-now-6 on one tag match.

Immediately after, he no-sold the finish, cracked two members of the Nexus with a chair and was about to be murdered again on live TV when of all people... Sheamus comes out with a chair.

And saves Cena.

The same dude that gloats about Evan Bourne almost dying to Orton's RKO earlier.

Sheamus is my hero. :D

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Sheamus gets better every fucking week.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

The Air Bourne/RKO in .gif form:

Holy shit.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                          Sheamus gets better every fucking week.
                          You don't say, feller, do ye?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Smug Krueger
                            You don't say, feller, do ye?
                            Young children will use the term "feller" in talking to their school mates, teachers, and parents for years to come thanks to the Celtic Warrior.

Im expecting an appearance on W2B's Top 100 list Version 2015 at this rate.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                              • Jul 2009

@ TNA.

A kinda cool ending, but in general confusing as fuck.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

ANOTHER ECW revival...ugh.

I loved ECW...that was my wrestling...it holds a special place in my heart...but I am sick and tired of it showing up 10 years later...I mean...it serves no purpose and perpetuates the notion that wrestling isn't moving forward with new, fresh ideas - which they aren't, but still...

ECW is dead...let it die.

Comment

Working...