• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2BruceWF
    But do you act surprised?

If I were the guy going against Linda McMahon in the primaries, I'd run a smear campaign on her so quickly it'd be silly.

A running commericial featuring the names and ages of death of wrestlers on her watch.

Who cares if it isn't the truth...we goin for the win baby.

She wouldn't stand a chance.
    She will win because she has so much money to spend on advertising and getting her messages across. The Dems in CT cannot contend with that.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

>The B.S. Report interview with Shawn Michaels 4 months after his WrestleMania retirement match.<

It's on ESPN Podcast so you can listen to it on your computer or on your MP3 player.

The man is still awesome.

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

Who's do I have to kill to watch some older ROH PPVs?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Shogun
          Who's do I have to kill to watch some older ROH PPVs?

For real though, you could probably get some older DVDs from their official site nowadays.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

so gabriel is scared to death of randy 0rton

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
              so gabriel is scared to death of randy 0rton
              While Randy RapeTime (tm), complete with chair accessory, is not as vicious as Gorilla Fuck Cena (tm), I can sympathize with Justin Gabriel.

Realistically, the guy can only feud with Chavo, Mysterio and Yoshitatsu... anyone else will fold Gabriel in half and stick him in the overhead compartment.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

I wanna lick layla's caramel skinned ass

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Bret Hart came out to present them with the new belts that looked really ugly like giant pennies. It's gonna take a while to get used to them
                  LMFAO

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                    • Jul 2009

...and Super Cena ruins yet another potentially good storyline.

Glad to see Danielson back and feuding with The Miz.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

...and Super Cena ruins yet another potentially good storyline.

I really hope Cena isn't going to align himself with Nexus...last night's promo and the subsequent "pass" to attack Cena by Nexus in favor of young do signal a potential Cena turn.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2BruceWF
                        I really hope Cena isn't going to align himself with Nexus...last night's promo and the subsequent "pass" to attack Cena by Nexus in favor of young do signal a potential Cena turn.
                        no way

They were just hell bent on kicking the ass of the guy who lost his match.

Cena is not turning anytime soon (ie. for several more years).

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

Id shit a brick if Cena turned.. itd be the best thing hes done in years.

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Sadly, I think they'll just use Danielson as enhancement talent for The Miz.
                            I doubt Danielson gets anything out of this feud other than relegated.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                              Id shit a brick if Cena turned.. itd be the best thing hes done in years.
                              Really though, can you blame Cena for any of it though?

By and large, he's been a pretty good worker, done everything he's been told, stayed out of trouble, hasn't from what I've heard said he wouldn't put someone over. Cena seems to be a great guy, it's a shame he's been booked to be hated by pretty much any non-casual fan.

It's the writers, he's their security blanket, they don't take any risks because they know they can fall back on him.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                                Really though, can you blame Cena for any of it though?

By and large, he's been a pretty good worker, done everything he's been told, stayed out of trouble, hasn't from what I've heard said he wouldn't put someone over. Cena seems to be a great guy, it's a shame he's been booked to be hated by pretty much any non-casual fan.

It's the writers, he's their security blanket, they don't take any risks because they know they can fall back on him.
                                Cena is a hard worker and cares about the business. He's a company guy that says and does all the right things, and hardly ever has a day off. He seems like a good guy.

He still sucks, though.

But yeah, aside from his shitty matches, I have nothing against him.

Comment

Working...