X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Originally Posted by Raven

“Chairshots to the head should only be banned if you dont know how to throw one properly. A suplex can be deadly in the wrong hands. If you throw a chair shot correctly, or know how to bump so the chair shot only grazes you hard enough to make a noise, they are fine. It is idiots who swing for the fences or morons who dont bump with them that should be banned. I guarantee you that more concussions are had by wrestlers from endless nonsensical high spots that the sheets promote as making a better match than chair shots to the head. I guarantee you that more concussions are had by wrestlers from working strong style that the sheets promote as making a better match than chair shots to the head.

“The sheets crapped on the former ECW guys who werent in shape, but decry when wrestlers used steroids. Make up your mind. Benoit who until he became a double murderer was the biggest steroid user in the business and without steroids he never would have had a career, yet he was never buried for it. Other guys were. Dont you love people who pick and choose their favorites when condemning society.

“Finally to all the sheet writers, if you were really as strongly convicted about stopping all the deaths in wrestling, you’d stop watching wrestling and supporting such a horrible business, you’d stop making money off it, you would try and get your readers to stop watching, and you would fight for what you claim to believe in, like getting us health care or what not. But no, you prefer to sit in your ivory tower decrying every death, then writing all about it waiting for the next death and continue to line your pocketbooks like the carpetbaggers you are. Which makes you pompous, holier than thou assholes.”
    I think he's upset

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Just give The Miz the belt now.

And take Cole off the mic... forever.

LOLDanielson for shitting on his generic rock music entrance, his $10 haircut and having to wear his gear so the security in the back wouldn't kick him out.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

lolOrton giving out RKOs like Halloween Candy.

EDIT: Cut and no the crowd gets a Cena/Orton dark match which turns into a tag match with Orton/Cena fighting Edge/Sheamus... with Orton RKOing Cena before he leaves for the back after his team wins.

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

I might check out NXT after all.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SHOGUN
            • Jul 2009

New Sarita picture...

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SHOGUN
              • Jul 2009

They should never put a mic in front of Justin Gabriel. He's horrid.

Miz with a real sick promo. I love him as a heel. Daniel was hilarious cracking jokes on his music and haircut.

Sheamus has to be the most protected WWE champion that I can ever remember.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

the NXT Divas are busted...

there's one hot one, AJ is fyne...
                and the drk skin is aight, But She's got :datass:

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  • Jul 2009

So I tried to watch the new TNA PPV, but I fell asleep during the stretch of really bad matches involving the ladies and EV2.0. Generation Me vs Motor City Machine Guns and Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy were the best matches of the event.

Tazz is REALLY bad about spoiling surprises and swerves.

Comment

• Cody
                    GOAAAAL
                    • Jul 2010

Miz is oging to lose his title but I see him cashing in soon.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Wanna know why titles don't mean shit anymore?

On RAW, Barrett is going on and on about how he pinned the WWE Champion, Sheamus. Great. Makes sense, since he's in a title match at the PPV. Solid stuff.

Then Gabriel gets the mic, and says, "Wade, I did something even better. I delivered my finishing move to both The Undertaker and John Cena on the same night!"

Huh? And they wonder why the same 6 guys are the only ones over, and why titles dont mean anything.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        • Jul 2009

Skimmed through NXT.

Naomi and AJ are my favorites so far.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

From the little I saw of NXT it was absolutely hideous. Even the ring announcer didnt know what the fuck was going on. And lol @ using the chick ring announcer as one of the wrestlers now. I dont even think WWE knows WTF theyre doing with this one. They just wanted to do anything else before bringing some new male talent up.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Who won NXT II?

Comment

• dave
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Who won NXT II?
                              Kaval.
                              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

They only have a month left on the SciFi contract, so they are just doing a quickie season with the ho's. They are hoping another network will pick up NXT because they like the concept. I think it's the most interesting show they produce...aside from this trainwreck they are doing with the broads. Unwatchable.

Comment

Working...