• Dec 2008

Originally posted by Anthony
      Claire Rourke

Such a naughty treacle.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

So it seems a somewhat decent possibility Suarez leaves this summer. I think it depends on where we finish in the league and what FSG feels like spending in the summer. If we are close to top 4, or somehow find ourselves 4th, he'll stay. Can't see him staying otherwise. He's a competitive dude and I've got no doubt he loves playing for us, but CL football would be hard for him to refuse.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Not to mention how good he actually is, and what money has become to teams these days. He cant get paid. PSG for example, got that oil money, and got CL ball. It will be hard to resist. As a fan of your rival, I can only hope he goes, a sign of nothing but respect for his skillz.

Comment

• kyhadley
            Carefree
            • Oct 2008

Thought I heard some rumors swirling about Bayern being interested, wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• calgaryballer
              Tiote!
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
              Thought I heard some rumors swirling about Bayern being interested, wouldn't surprise me.
              There are rumours Pep really likes him. AC Jimbo at the Guardian discusses this in today's paper review. Bayern are trying to transition to a larger focus on the youth team and free transfers, freeing up the cash for 1 large mega buy. Rumours are that person would be Suarez

Comment

• kyhadley
                Carefree
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                There are rumours Pep really likes him. AC Jimbo at the Guardian discusses this in today's paper review. Bayern are trying to transition to a larger focus on the youth team and free transfers, freeing up the cash for 1 large mega buy. Rumours are that person would be Suarez
                Yup that's where I heard it, on football weekly extraaaaaaa.

Comment

• Anthony
                  In Brendan we trust.
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
                  It's simply because Suarez's agent is Pere Guardiola, the brother of Pep. Not saying it wouldn't happen, but it reeks of journalists being lazy fucks.

Comment

• kyhadley
                    Carefree
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Anthony
                    It's simply because Suarez's agent is Pere Guardiola, the brother of Pep. Not saying it wouldn't happen, but it reeks of journalists being lazy fucks.
                    Didn't realize that, fair enough. I was a bit suspect since AC Jimbo is often mentioning transfer rumors on the podcast that I know are poorly sourced.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

My youtube assessment of Coutinho is that he looks dope.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

Plus seems as if he can play centrally or out wide which is nice.

Comment

• f16harm
                          -
                          • Feb 2009

Can he compete hard versus the likes of Oldham?

Comment

• DDRGuido
                            gx
                            • Feb 2009

I'd rather have them lose today then draw.

I didn't like taking Sturridge out and putting Joe Allen in without moving up Gerrard.

I know Reina has been a great keeper for LFC but his time may be up in May.

At least they gave us two memorable goals.

Comment

• Anthony
                              In Brendan we trust.
                              • Jun 2009

Gerrard won England player of the year and Henderson won England U21 player of the year.

Liverpool players are currently England captains at all levels – Gerrard (first team), Henderson (under 21′s), Andre Wisdom (under 19′s) and Jordan Rossiter (under 16′s).

Comment

• 1ke
                                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                                • Mar 2009

Gotta be annoying as fuck for you guys.

Round 1 against Manchester City, out play them and give up a shit goal and draw.
                                Round 1 against Manchester United, handle them too and United get help from the refs and Liverpool lose.

Round 2 against Manchester City, handle them even more than the 1st time, and yet again give away a shit 2nd goal to draw again.

Annoying to say the least. But I must say thank you to Liverfool, job well done.

Comment

Working...