• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Anthony
    Spurs gonna be Spurs.

I do enjoy the fellas on Super Sunday finally highlighting what I've been saying for a long time now... Welbeck just doesn't merit his place in the United 11. For someone playing so advanced he simply doesn't score near enough to be starting for a club like United.
    Its frustrating because everything else he does IS good. His build up play and ball skills are great. The fucking kid just cant score. Gets in and around the box, he blows it every time. Its like clock work.

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

Walker look awful especially in the last couple of minutes

Some of our passes were WTF worthy

Didn't have that finishing touch or pass

Gotta bounce back with a win against Norwich @ home on Sept. 14th

Comment

• Anthony
        In Brendan we trust.
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
        Its frustrating because everything else he does IS good. His build up play and ball skills are great. The fucking kid just cant score. Gets in and around the box, he blows it every time. Its like clock work.
        Agree 100%.

That's the point they were making. Carra and Souness were highlighting the differences between he and Sturridge. That Sturridge while possibly not doing a lot of the other stuff as well as Welbeck, was the far better striker because he could... you know, score goals.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Agree 100%.

That's the point they were making. Carra and Souness were highlighting the differences between he and Sturridge. That Sturridge while possibly not doing a lot of the other stuff as well as Welbeck, was the far better striker because he could... you know, score goals.
          The real problem is though, Moyes fucking loves this kid. He wont for the life of him put him on the bench. He feels the need to play him, and thats keep Kagawa (United's most creative attacker) and Zaha off the team.

Comment

• Chrispy
            Needs a hobby
            • Dec 2008

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

Weird to feel conflicted over a derby win yet I kinda do. Enjoyed the match. Ramsey was outstanding again and Walcott did really well. It took a couple of brilliant saves from Lloris to keep it from being a 2 or 3 goal win. Szceszny actually had to make a couple of nice stops too.

Should be pure joy. But its not. The win doesn't wipe out the frustration over the lack of additions, the complete lack of spending. The current Arsenal side are capable of playing well, obviously... but they still lack quality depth.

Comment

• Anthony
                In Brendan we trust.
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                The real problem is though, Moyes fucking loves this kid. He wont for the life of him put him on the bench. He feels the need to play him, and thats keep Kagawa (United's most creative attacker) and Zaha off the team.
                Going to be honest here. I didn't think Zaha was good enough for United... but having seen him in the preseason, holy shit can he ball. He didn't really show me that much at Palace, but has really stepped up his game.

Comment

• Chrispy
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Dec 2008

In:
                  Chadli 7.0
                  Paulinho 17
                  Soldado 25.8
                  Capoue 8.6
                  Lamela 25.8
                  Chiriches 8.5
                  Eriksen 11
                  TOTAL IN: 103.7

Out:
                  Bale 85
                  Dempsey 5.8
                  Huddlestone 5.25
                  Caulker 8.0
                  Parker 2.0
                  TOTAL OUT: 106.5

NET SPEND +2.35 it looks like

Last edited by Chrispy; 09-01-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Chrispy
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Dec 2008

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                      Late to the party.
                      • Jun 2009

Kagawagate continues, that team is calling out for him.

Newcastle looked like an actual football team once Cabaye, Remy and Gouffran came on. We weren't even hoofing it on free kicks that much, maybe we won't be horrible this season. Having said that, Fulham are so poor away from home and haven't looked good all season.

Also, I'd love to go through a crisis like Arsenal does, happens every time the media/fans cry foul on Wenger.
                      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Obst
                        RIP West
                        • Oct 2008

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Going to be honest here. I didn't think Zaha was good enough for United... but having seen him in the preseason, holy shit can he ball. He didn't really show me that much at Palace, but has really stepped up his game.
                          Wilf's best attribute is his confidence. He showed up to sign his contract wearing a t-shirt of Ryan Giggs mistress. He thinks he is Ronaldo once he touches the ball. It's stupid, but it's exactly what the team is lacking. All the possession in the world against you guys today, and your keeper only had to make one save.

Something like 6 out of 47 crosses got through. For the second week in a row the wing play was abysmal, only today Wazza wasnt on the field to put on a show. They needed Zaha's skill set today. Someone to at least attempt to beat a man.

For me, they played better today than they did at Anfield last season, just got some help from the refs last year. Today, gotta take the L.

Sent from my HTC One

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                            Goblue why the groan?
                            Must have hit it on accident, I'm on mobile. Noticing some new faces in here, you fuckers better not fall off.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                              Must have hit it on accident, I'm on mobile. Noticing some new faces in here, you fuckers better not fall off.
                              Lol fucker. Your team wins and I'm gettin groaned. Hahaha

Sent from my HTC One

Comment

• Chrispy
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Dec 2008

Comment

Working...