Clear All
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

Comment

• f16harm
      -
      • Feb 2009

Jack Wilshere is starting to get on my nerves. Is he talented? Yes. Does he have speed? Yes.

but...

Does the guy spend half of the game laying on the pitch? Yes. Is he either a fucking diver or pussy? Yes. Seriously, every game this year he's taken multiple knocks and you'd think he was going to cry for crissakes. Let's not forget his tummy ached a couple games ago and he asked to be subbed out in the first half, and when stoppage didn't occur fast enough he motioned for a teammate to kick the ball out so he could change. He sat in the stands the second half with a fancy glass bottle of water. I could hear Michael Jordan laughing at his TV with a cigar in his mouth.

I'm sure I'm being harsh, but the guy just comes across as a fake to me. Has the talent, but will never mature into a gritty, hard nosed baller. I wouldn't be disappointed if once Arsenal got their depth back in midfield we could sell him to someone willing to overpay.

Comment

• Obst
        RIP West
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by f16harm
        Jack Wilshere is starting to get on my nerves. Is he talented? Yes. Does he have speed? Yes.

but...

Does the guy spend half of the game laying on the pitch? Yes. Is he either a fucking diver or pussy? Yes. Seriously, every game this year he's taken multiple knocks and you'd think he was going to cry for crissakes. Let's not forget his tummy ached a couple games ago and he asked to be subbed out in the first half, and when stoppage didn't occur fast enough he motioned for a teammate to kick the ball out so he could change. He sat in the stands the second half with a fancy glass bottle of water. I could hear Michael Jordan laughing at his TV with a cigar in his mouth.

I'm sure I'm being harsh, but the guy just comes across as a fake to me. Has the talent, but will never mature into a gritty, hard nosed baller. I wouldn't be disappointed if once Arsenal got their depth back in midfield we could sell him to someone willing to overpay.
        Most of the game yesterday I was yelling at the TV because of Wilshere. He is really out of form right now and there was a certain play yesterday where Ozil passed it to I believe Giroud in the box and Wilshere was on the wing with his arms up in the air yelling at Mesut. Really? You are probably going to just dribble into a defender and fall down but you have the balls to yell at Ozil for not passing it to you when he has Giroud open near the net? I know he is talented and the upside is there but it's looking like he will be a reserve once Arteta and Santi are back to full health.

Comment

• Obst
          RIP West
          • Oct 2008

Comment

• wr50l
            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
            • Oct 2008

Tottenham are conceding 0.2 goals per game. Arsenal 1.2. #optaishaggedyermaw

Comment

• f16harm
              -
              • Feb 2009

Aaron Ramsey gonna Aaron Ramsey

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Well at least Arsenal remembered what to do against a smaller club.

WTF is wrong with my team.

Comment

• Obst
                  RIP West
                  • Oct 2008

All he does is score.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                    Tiote!
                    • Mar 2009

Arsene is the best. He looked genuinely joyed when Gnabry scored. Hopefully his faith in this team pays off with a trophy at some point

Comment

• f16harm
                      -
                      • Feb 2009

Players Arsenal are without and will be coming back from injury: Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diaby

18yr old Serge Gnabry (Deutschland) first BPL goal.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                        Tiote!
                        • Mar 2009

Man, watching stoke v Norwich at the pub. Norwich are sooooooooo boring right now. Hughton needs to loosen the reigns a bit

Comment

• DDRGuido
                          gx
                          • Feb 2009

:suarez2: is back today. Didn't get to watch him vs Man U in the Cup match. Hope he nets a goal or 2.

Comment

• f16harm
                            -
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                            :suarez2: is back today. Didn't get to watch him vs Man U in the Cup match. Hope he nets a goal or 2.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Lakaku........

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                                I literally know nothing.
                                • Jul 2009

I hope Everton make a serious bid for Lukaku. The dude is a beast, but Jelavic performed like this when he moved here and now he is straight poop.

Comment

Working...