X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
    Got an email from Newegg saying my credit card had been charged and order sent, said to myself I had cancelled the pre-order of Hitman Absolution. When I opened it, it said PSV Sly was sent and I was being charged $19.99 (used $10 promotion code), I ordered it in mid October. I'm getting 2 Vita games this week, the other one is PSV Rugby.
    Why didn't you just get the PS3 version of Sly since it comes with the Vita version for free?

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Do I have PSN leprecy? I've sent numerous messages to people the past few days and get ZERO responses. Some people seem to just be online and probably downloading shit so that's understandable, but the others are playing games so I know they're sitting in front of their tv. Dicks.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Do I have PSN leprecy? I've sent numerous messages to people the past few days and get ZERO responses. Some people seem to just be online and probably downloading shit so that's understandable, but the others are playing games so I know they're sitting in front of their tv. Dicks.
        I've been bad about changing my status to "Not available" lately when I'm not using my PS3 for an extended period of time.

Comment

• MVPete
          Old School
          • Mar 2008

Maybe if Sony didn't make the message pop up a dull grey box that silently pops up where all the other notifications pop up they would of been able to see it.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Sitting on a Nintendo DS Lite with two Professor Layton games, two Brain Age Games, Sudoku, and I think... Picross?

Got it for my Mom back in '06 and I checked Amazon to see what it would be worth all together with the Starter Kit (Extra Styluses, etc.)...

Less than $200 total.

Now to either keep it and invest in some old ass DS games (other than my GameBoy Color, I haven't owned a handheld in a LONG time).

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

You're the one to talk..

Me: Hey Twigg, ol buddy ol Pal! How about a game of MNR???
                No Response
                ===========================================
                Me:Twigg, MNR tonight?!
                No Response
                me: Yo pussy, stop duckin me, MNR RIGHT NOW. You need that ass slappin
                Twigg: I'm on patrol right now, can't sorry.
                Me: But you're on ps3..
                No Response
                Me: Twigg let's play RE6 together since we are the only two people who like it on VSN
                Twigg: I'm going to see Disney on ice with my wife tonight, sorr..

:virixduckin:

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by JBregz

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

So after three days of dedicating almost all of my freetime to FEZ (and turning my living room into a scene from A Beautiful Mind with a mess of papers with codes and symbols all over them), I have finally 100% it. I even solved the majority of it myself, outside of the final couple of puzzles that basically turned my brain into mush. I can't recommend it enough if you like puzzle games. As a platformer it's neat but leaves a lot to be desired, but the "game within the game" is truly brilliant and mind-bending. So glad I finally got back to it and it would hop right onto my top 10 for last year with ease.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JBregz
                      You're the one to talk..

Me: Hey Twigg, ol buddy ol Pal! How about a game of MNR???
                      No Response
                      Me:Twigg, MNR tonight?!
                      No Response
                      me: Yo pussy, stop duckin me, MNR RIGHT NOW. You need that ass slappin
                      Twigg: I'm on patrol right now, can't sorry.
                      Me: But you're on ps3..
                      No Response
                      Me: Twigg let's play RE6 together since we are the only two people who like it on VSN

:virixduckin:

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

Why didn't you just get the PS3 version of Sly since it comes with the Vita version for free?
                        Thats what I did. Unfortunately Today made it impossible to touch it

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MVPete
                          Maybe if Sony didn't make the message pop up a dull grey box that silently pops up where all the other notifications pop up they would of been able to see it.
                          I'm not a big fan of it either but I've never missed a message while in front of my tv. If I'm away from my console but have it on downloading stuff, that's a different story.

As for Josh, LOL. When have I ever even remotely said I was going to Disney on Ice? Dinner with my wife? Yes. Disney on ice?!? Ha.

Comment

• Price
                            Lets Tessellate
                            • Oct 2012

Anyone here every fixed a dirty or broken blu ray reader in the PS3?

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

I'm not a big fan of it either but I've never missed a message while in front of my tv. If I'm away from my console but have it on downloading stuff, that's a different story.

As for Josh, LOL. When have I ever even remotely said I was going to Disney on Ice? Dinner with my wife? Yes. Disney on ice?!? Ha.
                              Just fucking with ya man. 1L <3

But seriously, let's play sometime..

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

I still want to play MNR. I promise. I also want to play LBP Karting. Did you get that?

Comment

Working...