Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juggernaut
    Sitting on the Sidelines
    • Dec 2008

We got through probs 5, but each "level" has a sub level in it that can be accessed. those sub levels have the stores on it.

seems like a shortish game, but its like castle crashers without too much depth. 4 characters, 2 unlockable ones.

Comment

• Juggernaut
      Sitting on the Sidelines
      • Dec 2008

Beat it already, but the 4 of us cheated so we all have 16 level characters, with 100 attributes all around (MAX everything).

game was fun, worth the 10.68. Its essentially one ticket to the movie lol (my theater per ticket it 10.50)

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

The Enslaved demo is out. I started downloading it before heading to work but didn't get a chance to play it.

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

I played the Enslaved demo but really couldn't fully judge it because of my game skipping so bad, it pissed me off so much that I broke computer mouse because that was the only thing in reach to throw lol.

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Enslaved seems interesting in terms of story/setting. Relatively simple controls, but not as intuitive/responsive as I'd have liked. For example, I'd often end up rolling instead of jumping when trying to hop over a gap. Combat controls seem fine though. Pretty similar to Arkham Asylum IMO but with normal and heavy attack buttons.

The one major problem with the demo that I noticed was that the synching of the dialog to the facial animations was off.

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

MUTHA FUCKING SONIC ADVENTURES!!!!!! DREAMCAST GAMES ON THE PSN. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA GIVE US NEXT. I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT GONNA GET CRAZY TAXI IF THEY RELEASE IT ON THE PSN

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Patrick Peterson
                MUTHA FUCKING SONIC ADVENTURES!!!!!! DREAMCAST GAMES ON THE PSN. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA GIVE US NEXT. I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT GONNA GET CRAZY TAXI IF THEY RELEASE IT ON THE PSN
                How is it though. I never played it because I never had a Saturn. But I heard it had serious issues beack in the day and somehow the XBLA version is worse. I would imagine the PSN version is similar to the XBLA version.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  How is it though. I never played it because I never had a Saturn. But I heard it had serious issues beack in the day and somehow the XBLA version is worse. I would imagine the PSN version is similar to the XBLA version.
                  Sonic Adventures is a classic in the awesome category. Haven't downloaded it yet. Gonna get it on Monday after I get that paycheck
                  SIDENOT: I was drunk and high when I wrote that. Just like my Words With Pirates thread in the Locker Room

Comment

• cf24
                    WESTBROOK
                    • Feb 2009

I haven't been able to log in to PSN since that newest 3d update..anyone else having problems? Says my password is incorrect..

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cf24
                      I haven't been able to log in to PSN since that newest 3d update..anyone else having problems? Says my password is incorrect..
                      Google it. I know I've read that has been a problem that has been popping up with the latest update. I think I saw it on Twitter?

I've been fine.

I know Buzzman has been having serious lag issues since the update.

Edit: This is just one of the many articles I found when I googled it...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

EA MMA demo, Pro Evo 2011 demo and Lara Croft out today. Also the God of War:Ghost of Sparta (PSP) demo is out.

Comment

• PP
                          • Feb 2010

lol pro evo.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                            lol pro evo.
                            I know. Not that I play soccer games but remember the days when Pro Evo destroyed FIFA?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Hi Everyone – It’s time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update. PlayStation Plus Tomb Raider: Underworld Game Trial (Free and Exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers) File size: 6 GB Burn Zombie Burn (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers) Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers) Bloons - minis (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers) Everyday Shooter [...]

Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey and Exodus PS1 classics both on sale. The new game from Double Fine, Costume Quest, is out amongst several other games and demos.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                                • Aug 2009

What games are you guys playing now? I just got hired and am looking to get a good MP game for PS3, the only one I have is Little Big Planet.

Comment

Working...