Official PSN discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingsfan77
    • Aug 2009

I'm gonna try and finish up Uncharted 1 tomorrow, I think I'm on Chapter 13 or so, and there's 21 chapters. I'll prob pick up Uncharted 2 GOTY next Friday after I get my first paycheck.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
      I'm gonna try and finish up Uncharted 1 tomorrow, I think I'm on Chapter 13 or so, and there's 21 chapters. I'll prob pick up Uncharted 2 GOTY next Friday after I get my first paycheck.
      So you probably haven't hit the part yet where things get crazy?

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

Probably not, although I had a pretty good feeling that Drake's buddy wasn't dead.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Probably not, although I had a pretty good feeling that Drake's buddy wasn't dead.
          Sully is the man. He is the original "Most Interesting man in the World".

Comment

• wingsfan77
            • Aug 2009

Alright finally beat Uncharted one, although the last scene just about made me lose my mind haha. I'll pick up 2 on the way back from work on Friday.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Alright finally beat Uncharted one, although the last scene just about made me lose my mind haha. I'll pick up 2 on the way back from work on Friday.
              What happened in the last scene? I'm old and don't remember.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                • Aug 2009

You hop on the net holding the treasure then the helicopter crashes, and you have to go through I think 3 sections killing all of Navarro's minions then take out Navarro.

Comment

• jms493
                  • Feb 2009

You hop on the net holding the treasure then the helicopter crashes, and you have to go through I think 3 sections killing all of Navarro's minions then take out Navarro.
                  yeah his minions can be annoying. Navarro himself was pretty easy. Both end bosses in each game were kinda lame.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                    • Aug 2009

The hardest part for me was when I was shooting the cronies avoiding Navarro's laser-sight, pop your head out for a second when he's aiming it and you're done.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Nothing like playing through forced shooting corridors (UC1 has points where if you don't keep moving, it keeps spitting dudes at you), SIX-AXIS (grenades), and a QTE End Boss Fight...

UC1 is still a decent game after all that.

ON-TOPIC: Thinking about getting Undead Nightmare.

How short is it?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                        Nothing like playing through forced shooting corridors (UC1 has points where if you don't keep moving, it keeps spitting dudes at you), SIX-AXIS (grenades), and a QTE End Boss Fight...

How short is it?
                        Are you talking about the end fight because the enemies won't just keep coming if you don't move?

Last I checked I was over three hours in and about 25% completion. Plus the horde mode is a lot of fun with four dudes. I haven't tried the other mp mode yet.

Side note: Hurry up and get Uncharted 2 Wings so that you, Buzzman and I can play co-op.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                          • Aug 2009

After I get paid on Friday I will.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            Are you talking about the end fight because the enemies won't just keep coming if you don't move?

Last I checked I was over three hours in and about 25% completion. Plus the horde mode is a lot of fun with four dudes. I haven't tried the other mp mode yet.

Side note: Hurry up and get Uncharted 2 Wings so that you, Buzzman and I can play co-op.
                            I'm talking about any section that the game forces you to go through a set of dudes, move to the other edge of the area, makes you go through another set of dudes...

I get that it's supposed to build tension but shit got tedious.

Comment

• padman59
                              Slayer of Demons
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle

How short is it?
                              If you just run through the main missions in the SP portion, it probably takes a couple of hours. However, if you're going for 100% completion and to get all trophies, I'd say 4-5 hours at least.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                                If you just run through the main missions in the SP portion, it probably takes a couple of hours. However, if you're going for 100% completion and to get all trophies, I'd say 4-5 hours at least.
                                Way more than that. I'm trying to do everything and I checked earlier, 42% complete and just under five hours. I haven't even gotten to Mexico yet.

Comment

Working...