• Colonel Angus
    No longer a noob
    • Jan 2010

So when will PSN be back up?

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

Free stuff is nice. However, this whole thing is going to turn out to be a much bigger hassle than a fucking $10 game. I've had to call up my credit card company to let them know. Their advice 'watch your statements and contact the credit bureaus'. I contact the credit bureaus, which means that any time I am looking for more credit, it's more hoops to jump through (which I will be soon as I'm getting married and want to buy a house/car/other shit). They got my password/username, which is similar to what I use for many other services and I think they checked out my e-mail before I could change that password. Have to go through all my online services and change those passwords (Amazon, netflix, Rogers, etc etc).

So, do I feel satisfied? No. Now, I have the specter of possible identity theft hanging over my head because I was stupid enough to buy Dead Nation and use the same password I do for other stuff on the PSN. Should I have used a different password? Perhaps, thats something I take away. Should I have to worry about it? FUCK NO. FUCK Sony for being so FUCKING stupid that they can't secure any of their shit on their servers.

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Are they ever going to fucking learn? lol

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

If the PSN gets back up, I'll play online but at this point... just buying games, PSN cards for DLC (if the store ever comes back) and that's about it.

XBox 720 is the way to go unless they do something incredibly fucking stupid as well within the next year or two.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

I just want PSN to come online long enough for me to activate the Steam portion of my PS3 Portal 2, then I can sell my PS3 Portal 2 and move on.

Comment

• GoRedRocket
              Noob
              • May 2011

What an awful nightmare for Sony. PLaystation was awesome, but since they cant seem to get their shit together, I now own an Xbox 360.

Comment

• SethMode
                Master of Mysticism
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by GoRedRocket
                What an awful nightmare for Sony. PLaystation was awesome, but since they cant seem to get their shit together, I now own an Xbox 360.
                You didn't have a PS2? Many would argue it is the greatest system of all time.

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode

Twitch Channel
                  http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                  Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season V: 2-1

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
                    The operative word there was many. And personally, I wasn't a huge fan of the N64 (or any of their systems after the SNES).

EDIT: Jesus 2 people now have commented on that...I said MANY people do. Because, well, many people DO. It wasn't a blanket statement of what I thought to be true, it was a statement of fact.

And also, in my opinion, no way is PSX greater than PS2.

Comment

• GoRedRocket
                      Noob
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by SethMode
                      Had one. Honestly dont know what ever happened to it..... :SHOCKED:

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                        Wakka Wakka
                        • Dec 2008

WTF
                        THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                          Wakka Wakka
                          • Dec 2008

So should I buy a 360 now?
                          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• SethMode
                            Master of Mysticism
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by amarant
                            PSX and N64 Generation were some of the most fun gaming experiences I ever had and I would think that many agree. While games like Madden 2000 lacked in physics and graphical presentation they were a hell of a lot more fun to play against your buddies and first introduced franchises. Some of the most epic RPGs were on original PS. Was probably my favorite all around generation of gaming.
                            That's fair...but my comment was in response to the original post that alluded to the fact that after the PSX it was all down hill for Sony. Most people wouldn't agree, particularly the many that consider the PS2 the greatest system of all time. Then for some reason people decided to turn the thread into a greatest system thread. No offense, but the point was clearly missed.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

the ps3 is a fine console. lets not forget its got blu ray and is an excellent media center. Online was never is strong suit. as i have said, this hacking issue will never go away with this system. sony will fix this issue and in a few month a new one will come up. if you want to play online games and feel secure, u may want to look into a 360 and keep the ps3 for media, offline games and exclusives

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                                So what would you want, Twigg?
                                I've already said, 3 months of PS+, a game of OUR choice up to, say $15 and a free year subscription to a Life Lock type service.

Edit: Who was the ass hat that changed the title of the thread?

Comment

Working...