X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by PP
    my chrome spell check auto corrects that for me. if you notice its like that on every post when i write it. now please go back to arresting and assaulting innocent people you pig.
    And yet your lack of capitalization and apostrophes astounds me.

Go back to working on the site.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
      if you notice its like that on every post when i write it. now please go back to arresting and assaulting innocent people you pig.
      Your posts reek of the Napoleon syndrome. I'm guessing you're 5'3, 5'4"? 130lbs?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
        • Feb 2009

The fuck? I drop in here to check on the plight of the Sonyified brethern and we getting all nasty-racist. Fun.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
          The fuck? I drop in here to check on the plight of the Sonyified brethern and we getting all nasty-racist. Fun.
          Welcome to the "New" VSN.

Check out the Podcast (start at around #4 :D) and be sure to tip your waiter.

On-Topic: Until the PSN is actually up and running again, there's nothing really to discuss without getting catty with each other.

Comment

• hackett
            the dude abides
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by FreemanTheGod
            sidenote: LOL at this bitch ass guy still at it with his digital courage.
            Huh?

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by hackett
              Huh?
              He's talking about the Salty Bag of Peanuts known as PremierPlayer AKA PP. :orton:

Comment

• BigBucs
                Unpretentious
                • May 2009

Originally posted by hackett
                Huh?
                See above.

Comment

• Spidey
                  • Feb 2009

Doesn't matter what the acronym, MM, DSM, VSN, or VSD. We always bring the drama baby!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                    True Blue
                    • Feb 2009

when the hell is online going to be back? i thought it was supposed to be sometime this week

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                      when the hell is online going to be back? i thought it was supposed to be sometime this week
                      They said "within the week" at the press conference over the weekend. So, it should come back anywhere between now and Saturday night if that was accurate.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by RyanLeaf16
                        I'm not going to make an rash decisions, but, if PSN was gone for good, I think it's a no-brainer that the PS3 becomes a paper weight. Problem is, if PSN is gone - it becomes worthless. Trade-in values would plummet. Shit would get ugly real quick.
                        Very doubtful that it would be gone forever. If it is, yeah, you wouldn't be able to play games online. There are still games to play, both exclusive and for the 360, that have great campaign/story modes, and the PS3 is a Blu Ray player.

With the online gaming community, and with it being as important as it is for some games, Sony will find a way to get it running.

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

PSN would never be abandoned. What do the multi platform developers do? What happens to Socom? Will never happen.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                            Sitting on the Sidelines
                            • Dec 2008

Please do not be back up until Monday after 5, when my last final ends. Thanks.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                              Please do not be back up until Monday after 5, when my last final ends. Thanks.
                              reverse psychology?

Originally posted by PP
                              Your just a clueless black piece of crap. You don't know anything about technology it would be better if you just didn't chime in your opinion because it clearly doesn't matter.
                              ya know, its one thing to break balls with the brothers on the site...virix especially since he gives just as good....but i dont know what the fuck your thinking with this comment. Its not like you have any knowledge of technology and nobody has ever valued your opinion. not to mention i would take a black piece of crap over a white trash piece of shit any day

Comment

• Scikotic
                                Straight out the Asylum
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
                                Your just a clueless black piece of crap. You don't know anything about technology it would be better if you just didn't chime in your opinion because it clearly doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...