Sounds like an STD

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by KNUBB
      VSD ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sounds like an STD
      you now have terminal VSD for making fun of it... enjoy what little time you have left on this earth...

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ΑΤΛΑΣ
        you now have terminal VSD for making fun of it... enjoy what little time you have left on this earth...

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Comment

• Raidersabc123
          Wakka Wakka
          • Dec 2008

Every day I turn on my PS3 thinking the PSN will work to be disappointed
          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Prodigal Son
            The Greatest
            • Feb 2009

So apparently someones been snitching, Sony believes this is the leader of the hackers

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
              Your clueless if you think your CC information couldn't be exposed on any other site. It has nothing to do with MS or SONY. Sick best friend reference... not.

your right, it could happen anywhere on the web

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                I'm not sure if I addressed that issue or not, but I can see where the 360 network went down. If I recall correctly, I was affected by that outage. But, it was right after Christmas, when people got a new system, and people then had to pick games to play. Naturally, Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare were out for a couple months, and that caused them to get on Live as well.

Microsoft was not prepared for that influx, and it showed. Also, I know that I was affected, but my connection was sporadic. There would be times during that week I would have access, and there would be times I didn't. I'm not an expert, but those are signs of an overloaded server.

Still, down is down, outage is outage. I would rather have it due to a spike in gamers than to hackers though.
                Oh, no question I would take an outage because of overloaded servers over this nonsense any day of the week. Just offering Undertow for free was bullshit though.

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

3 more weeks?

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

lol really eh.

Comment

• Ravin
                      Dishing the Gino's
                      • Feb 2009

Well I guess you could say you are getting what you paid for.
                      All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by PP
                        Well guess that settles that. Picking up Brink for 360 tomorrow then.

Comment

• SethMode
                          Master of Mysticism
                          • Feb 2009

I don't really play that much online anymore regardless, so this doesn't effect me too much. However, it is annoying the crap out of me that I need to log in to PSN in order to unlock my free copy of Portal 2 on Steam. It's making me hope/wish that Valve does something on their end to try and circumvent the requirement (since technically it is just a Steam code anyway, you just can't type it in unless your on PSN).

As far as this thread is concerned, it is pretty rife with bitching, but still, there are some questionable borderline pro-Sony posts. I understand if you're a fan of a system, but trying to excuse the abhorrently poor business practice of Sony the last few weeks is borderline retarded. Sony's inability to get this shit under control, and the fact that they keep seeing timelines for themselves that they can't meet, is just making them look foolish at this point, regardless of the fact that hackers are everywhere and that the same thing COULD happen to Nintendo or Microsoft. Guess what? It isn't happening to them, it's happening to Sony, and it's been a nightmare for them.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

wow....end of month....HOPE?

I got Killzone from gamefly and was going to try out the online portion b/c I liked K2 online....guess not.

Mainly I just want to get in and delete my CC info damn it!

also....Dungeon HUNTERS!! cmon son

Comment

• QuietStorm
                              11/15/13
                              • Feb 2009

Update May 9, 4:40am PST. Confirmed through text messaging that a major announcement from Sony looms this week regarding severity of the hacks, and also the phases of the re start. Source mentioned that FULL PSN capabilities MAY not start till months end, however GAMING online play may arrive sooner. Let’s keep our fingers crossed readers! Till then hang in there!

UPDATE: MAY 9. 2011 2:26AM PST. THERE IS YOUR MAJOR PRESS RELEASE. FREE GAMES. YOU GET TO PICK 2 OUT OF THE 5 GAMES THEY ARE PLANNING TO OFFER. WHICH GAMES THOSE ARE? STILL NO WORD FROM MY SOURCE. ALSO MY SOURCE JUST SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE SAYING TOKYO SENT THEM AN EMAIL STATING THAT THEY WILL MAKE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AT E3 IN LA. AND PSN WONT BE BACK TILL LAST WEEK OF MAY. MAYBE MAY 31. SORRY TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS =( I AM SUPER DISAPPOINTED AS WELL. HANG IN THERE!
                              Map update 7:19pm PST LETS ALL THANK MY SOURCE ! PSN IS NOW COMING BACK REGION BY REGION AS MENTIONED! WESTCOAST CAME BACK FIRST! NOW EAST COAST!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap5Sw3xsZhU[/ame]
                              Twitch Channel

Comment

• PP
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by jms493
                                wow....end of month....HOPE?

I got Killzone from gamefly and was going to try out the online portion b/c I liked K2 online....guess not.

Mainly I just want to get in and delete my CC info damn it!

also....Dungeon HUNTERS!! cmon son
                                Why? they already have it. Just get a new card... this post is stupid.

Comment

Working...