Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrimsonGhost56
    True Blue
    • Feb 2009

i would be mad if i was paying for online or had just bought a new game i wanted to play online but since i dont

:iaintevenmad:

Comment

• Misogi
      :misogi:
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
      i wonder if all the ps3 fagboys will finally admit that they should have bought a 360 instead

how the fuck do you allow hackers to totally shut down your network. And if u guys think this will be fixed in 3-4 days then you are sorely mistaken. This will go on and on and sony will never be able to fix it. Any fix they make will be countered by the hackers and they will cause it to go down again. Its now gonna become a chess match for the hackers to try and 1 up sony everytime it tries a new fix
      * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• PP
        • Feb 2010

i wonder if all the ps3 fagboys will finally admit that they should have bought a 360 instead

how the fuck do you allow hackers to totally shut down your network. And if u guys think this will be fixed in 3-4 days then you are sorely mistaken. This will go on and on and sony will never be able to fix it. Any fix they make will be countered by the hackers and they will cause it to go down again. Its now gonna become a chess match for the hackers to try and 1 up sony everytime it tries a new fix
        Your a fuckin idiot. If hackers wanted to hack xbox live they could. Your becoming just as bad as the xbot Chodite.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
          Your a fuckin idiot. If hackers wanted to hack xbox live they could. Your becoming just as bad as the xbot Chodite.
          just because u took a low level IT class doesnt mean u know anything about IT. retards pass the A+ exam too you know.

so what your saying is that if hackers wanted hack the xbox they could. Ok, so how does that statement change the fact that this issue with PSN will never be fixed?

imagine if Sony ran your banks system and it got shut down for a week and you couldnt get any money. I bet you would be rethinking that whole im glad i m a sony fagboy thing. But then again, maybe not....u know since that free checking account is free. Do you want that $.50 back?

BTW, last time i checked, XBL has never been shut down because of hackers. I guess when your the most hated software company on the planet the hackers tend to stay away from you

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
            Your a fuckin idiot.
            Irony? sorry i couldnt resist

Comment

• Misogi
              • Oct 2008

just because u took a low level IT class doesnt mean u know anything about IT. retards pass the A+ exam too you know.

so what your saying is that if hackers wanted hack the xbox they could. Ok, so how does that statement change the fact that this issue with PSN will never be fixed?

imagine if Sony ran your banks system and it got shut down for a week and you couldnt get any money. I bet you would be rethinking that whole im glad i m a sony fagboy thing. But then again, maybe not....u know since that free checking account is free. Do you want that $.50 back?

BTW, last time i checked, XBL has never been shut down because of hackers. I guess when your the most hated software company on the planet the hackers tend to stay away from you

To be fair, Sony kinda brought this upon themselves with the OTHER OS shit. They took away the key to piracy pretty much with that. That being said, Microsoft's counterpiracy measures have fallen on their head, and people's accounts have been hacked. Just because the entire network hasn't fallen on it's head yet doesn't mean it's not possible.

And what makes you so confident that PSN will never be fixed?

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

if u have been following this issue, u know this will never be fixed. Sony cant fix it. they can put a band aid on it, but they can not fix it

Comment

• Misogi
                  • Oct 2008

Last time, they just put out a patch (band-aid), and now they're rebuilding it completely.

Is rebuilding the thing the same as a bandaid?

Do you format your computer because of a computer virus, and expect the virus to ravage your shit again?

I'm gonna go out on a whim here and assume that PSN isn't ran by low level IT, and assume that your statement applies to you as well. If they know HOW someone got in, they can take precautions to make sure they can't use that method again. Can they find another hole? Yes, but it doesn't mean that that particular instance isn't fixed.

Comment

• Herm
                    Boomshakalaka
                    • Oct 2008

Ive bought two ps3s, no regrets.

If MS wows me with new and better tech than sony's next console i might go their way for once.

Comment

• Misogi
                      • Oct 2008

I'm on my 4th Xbox, after not wanting to fuck around with that shit anymore, it's modded.

PSN being down is a lot better than my Xbox not working at all...

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

bro

Comment

• CCBrink
                          Awkward Swag
                          • May 2009

Maynard is a funny dude.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

if u have been following this issue, u know this will never be fixed. Sony cant fix it. they can put a band aid on it, but they can not fix it
                            I guess they should just close up shop, stop producing PS3s and move on to the PS4, because you "know" they cannot fix the problem.

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

At least Netflix works :ionno:

Comment

• KnightNoles
                                Kdub #9
                                • Jul 2009

Cmon PSN if you were going to rise from the dead today would be the day!

Comment

Working...