X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
    No. Show me one game that promises a game mode in the finished product that just simply isn't included....please.
    Still waiting PP....

Comment

• steeljake
      6 rings...
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ~Chance~
      yeahh...But nobody like fat chicks. Especially fat WHITE chicks.
      what about black guys? every nasty ass fat white girl i see or know has at least 3 black dudes all over them.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• tigstah
        Mr. Casual Gamer
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
        im in new orleans for poker till sunday. I really really really hope Psn is up by then
        Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/6.0.24556/24.816; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54
        just read that it may be out until the end of may........

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by tigstah
          just read that it may be out until the end of may........
          The full service...

SONY is dumb but they can't wait until then to at least let us play online.

Comment

• Scikotic
            Straight out the Asylum
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
            False.
            If there were some way for you to obtain a white PS3 in the states, you'd own it. I can assure that you dont.

I admire your effort, regardless how many times you fall flat on your face.

Comment

• hackett
              the dude abides
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by FreemanTheGod
              Dont be a dickhead. If PSN wasnt included I wouldnt even brought a PS3.
              Don't lie you bought it because everyone you play Madden against bought it.

:pb:

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                No longer a noob
                • Jan 2010

Every night I come home from work and check this thread when I see it at the top of the thread list. I always think that there's news on the situation, and every time its this same bullshit.

Seriously hate you guys.

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Scikotic
                  If there were some way for you to obtain a white PS3 in the states, you'd own it. I can assure that you dont.

I admire your effort, regardless how many times you fall flat on your face.
                  flat on my face? you are taking this shit way too serious.

Comment

• Berowsk
                    Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                    • Oct 2008

You all are a bit redic. So shitty what Sony is doing, but they're not intentionally pushing back the days. There's obviously a reason, a reason that you idiots think you deserve you know, but honestly it's none of your business. They said they're rebuilding, and like Knubb said, it's a long, tedious process full of unexpected twists. You'll get your shit back, just be patient.

Originally posted by Primetime232
                    The value of PSN isn't monetary in this sense. People don't want to be reimbursed for it, they just want the product they paid for. Saying it isn't a big deal because you don't pay extra for the service is just very off-base. It's a big deal whether you've paid extra for it or not.
                    I don't think you know what you want.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Berowsk
                      Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spiker
                      Anyone who was wishing for a revenge hack-attack got theirs today. AnonOps website has been attacked in what this article describes as a "hacktivist coup d'etat".

http://www.thinq.co.uk/2011/5/9/anon...es-are-hacked/
                      Do these dudes not have a life? What fucking losers.

They actually released a picture of the hackers as kids:
                      sigpic

Comment

• Berowsk
                        Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                        • Oct 2008

KG instead of groaning, why not just click the reply and voice your own opinion? I'd rather read that then "killgod says no thank you etc etc".
                        sigpic

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BEROWSK
                          You all are a bit redic. So shitty what Sony is doing, but they're not intentionally pushing back the days. There's obviously a reason, a reason that you idiots think you deserve you know, but honestly it's none of your business. They said they're rebuilding, and like Knubb said, it's a long, tedious process full of unexpected twists. You'll get your shit back, just be patient.

I don't think you know what you want.

You act like the 10's of millions of people who bought a device that uses this service has no right to know why they've lost it for 6 weeks? Why their personal information was stolen? I mean, fuck off you stupid twat.

Then you act like you're some fucking network expert with moronic comments like "it's a long, tedious process full of unexpected twists"....O RLY? What the fuck do you know that gives you ground to make a fucking claim like that?

Fucking everyday morons think they understand network architecture is fucking comedy. Unexpected twists my ass, do you have any idea how much planning is put into place for something as massive as this? They know exactly what the fuck they are doing, what they want to do, when it's going to be done and when they are going to tell the public it's done.

Fucking shut the hell up about things you don't know you dumbass. You're just a stupid fucking student who has zero understanding of the corporate world with no understanding of the topic of what you speak, fuck yourself.

Originally posted by BEROWSK
                          KG instead of groaning, why not just click the reply and voice your own opinion? I'd rather read that then "killgod says no thank you etc etc".
                          How many fuckin times do I have to call out your idiocy? Can't I just groan you and you'll get the point?

Comment

• Berowsk
                            Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
                            You act like the 10's of millions of people who bought a device that uses this service has no right to know why they've lost it for 6 weeks? Why their personal information was stolen? I mean, fuck off you stupid twat.

Then you act like you're some fucking network expert with moronic comments like "it's a long, tedious process full of unexpected twists"....O RLY? What the fuck do you know that gives you ground to make a fucking claim like that?

Fucking everyday morons think they understand network architecture is fucking comedy. Unexpected twists my ass, do you have any idea how much planning is put into place for something as massive as this? They know exactly what the fuck they are doing, what they want to do, when it's going to be done and when they are going to tell the public it's done.

Fucking shut the hell up about things you don't know you dumbass. You're just a stupid fucking student who has zero understanding of the corporate world with no understanding of the topic of what you speak, fuck yourself.

How many fuckin times do I have to call out your idiocy? Can't I just groan you and you'll get the point?
                            Really man?

First off, take one of these:

Calm down. Really? So much for an intelligent reply, that just looked like a few blocks of texts that contained only personal attacks. Didn't read it all, though :/. Couldn't get past the anger.
                            sigpic

Comment

• PP
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by killgod

I am sure when they have gathered all the details they will release a statement of how their network was compromised. Takes a while to do an audit of that nature. I mean how long did it take TJX to release that information? I believe a while... and that hacker gained access to the network via an unsecured Wireless Access Point lol.

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by PP
                                I am sure when they have gathered all the details they will release a statement of how their network was compromised. Takes a while to do an audit of that nature. I mean how long did it take TJX to release that information? I believe a while... and that hacker gained access to the network via an unsecured Wireless Access Point lol.
                                Point is, they eventually will, instead of the fat baby's theory that we should just shut up and it's nobody's business.

Comment

Working...