Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

So we can't make fun of PSN being down anymore?

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Len B
      :moonwalk:
      • Oct 2008

Do we know what PSN is offering to all its users? Hopefully they upped the anti from the shitty 1 month free PSN Plus.

Comment

• ~Chance~
        Blaze one for the NATION
        • Oct 2008

I want 15 bucks in my wallet. To pay for the 1 month subscription of Bangbros I paid for.

Comment

• kmanharris
          Seven
          • Oct 2008

What the fuck. I can't change my god damn password because they didn't send me the email. Now when I click sign in, it tells me that my password is no longer valid but when I hit ok, it says a server error has occurred. FML.

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

u could create a new account

Comment

• kmanharris
              Seven
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
              u could create a new account
              I know. I kinda don't want to resort to that though lol.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                Try to buy something. Doesn't it usually show how much is in your wallet right before you finalize the purchase?
                You can't. The PS Store is still down.
                Originally posted by Len B
                Do we know what PSN is offering to all its users? Hopefully they upped the anti from the shitty 1 month free PSN Plus.
                If I were to bet they are still going to offer the same stuff, which is bullshit. Three months of PS+ should be a given. Not only are they trying to throw users a bone but they are obviously trying to get people interested in the service so they will sign up long term. There is ZERO chance you will hook people by only giving them one month. In one month they barely have time to figure out what it's all about. Not to mention any "free" games they download will be gone after those few weeks. Complete garbage.

Personally I can't get over this whole debacle. Am I glad online play is back? Sure. Not that I used it that much. But I'm glad for other people. I'm glad I was able to sync my trophies back up. I'm glad people can use Netflix again. But seriously, it's out for over three weeks and that's all we have back? In three weeks you haven't even gotten it back 100%? Let alone not a single fucking enhancement to the service? GTFO.

And as far the whole delay in letting people know about their personal info possible being compromised, I don't fucking buy it. Sony is a multi-BILLION dollar company. Can you honestly tell me that they didn't have numerous employees on their staff dedicated to computer security and specialized in this exact issue? That they had to hire outside help? No fucking way. Huge Japanese companies like Sony have had a history of arrogance. I guarantee that they initially didn't think the problem was that big a deal and they could just put a band aid on it and move on. Then when they did find out the entirety of the problem they probably sat and figured out how they could best spin it in the press.

I'm sorry. I'm glad we can play games online but just being able to do that after over three weeks of not knowing anything is absolutely horse shit.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by kmanharris
                  What the fuck. I can't change my god damn password because they didn't send me the email. Now when I click sign in, it tells me that my password is no longer valid but when I hit ok, it says a server error has occurred. FML.
                  How long ago did you try to sign in? Sony was having problems getting emails out last night due to the volume of requests. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still having issues today.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

What is all this talk of e-mails? When I tried to sign in a prompt came up forcing me to change my password.

I'm just waiting for the e-mail that tells me about my free fucking identity theft coverage. But knowing these shit dicks I probably won't receive it until July.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      What is all this talk of e-mails? When I tried to sign in a prompt came up forcing me to change my password.
                      If you tried to sign in on a different console from the one you originally created your account on or if you never bought anything from the store, you have to change your password via email. I think there were people who had problems with subaccounts too.

EDIT: I think you can have another email sent if you try to log in to your PSN account on the playstation website.

Password Reset FAQ: http://us.playstation.com/support/an....htm?a_id=2360

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

It wouldn't accept my username and pw, then I tried to change it online via my PC, and got a message that they're working on their servers.
                        They should have gotten this completely right before restoring the service.
                        This is just annoying.
                        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• kmanharris
                          Seven
                          • Oct 2008

Yea I got an error a bit ago and now I am getting a message that says it is down for maintenance. Well, I guess I should study for my finals while its still down for me.

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                            It wouldn't accept my username and pw, then I tried to change it online via my PC, and got a message that they're working on their servers.
                            They should have gotten this completely right before restoring the service.
                            This is just annoying.
                            Sony fucked something up with website yesterday. Apparently, people were signing in and commenting on the blog, but everyone's screen name showed up as 'jitender'. So, Sony shut down that part of their website again to fix it.

EDIT: lol

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Got a chance to work on those SP Trophies again...

Knew a server overload would happen though... happened when MW2 came out so I can imagine it's like that but a bigger scale and with more than just one game.

...nothing sinister here, I assure you.

Comment

• KnightNoles
                                Kdub #9
                                • Jul 2009

Well when I checked my email today, I had 4 emails from trying to log in and saying to reset the password and I also went on the computer last night and tried logging in by forgot password.

I received the forgotten password email before the ones on the system and was online last night. I read that it can take up to 24 hours receiving the emails also.

Comment

Working...