Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
    I can't find it anywhere, I tried searching and looking in all the different sections, which one is it in? However I did see Syphon Filter....I had totally forgotten about that game.
    guess it's already been pulled. I can't find it either. That sucks ass

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
      Damn. I knew you could save a lot and I knew it was well worth $50 but, damn.

Comment

• kmanharris
        Seven
        • Oct 2008

Probably not the right thread but I didn't want to start a new one.

Does anyone elses PS3 make a type of clicking sound when its reading a disc? My makes one and it seems to be louder than normal so obviously I am nervous.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
          ...is amazing.
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kmanharris
          Probably not the right thread but I didn't want to start a new one.

Does anyone elses PS3 make a type of clicking sound when its reading a disc? My makes one and it seems to be louder than normal so obviously I am nervous.
          Mine does occasionally. Seems to depend on the game really.

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

PSA: If you haven't claimed your Welcome Back games or your free month of PS+ from the Store, you have until tomorrow (7/3) to claim them.

Comment

• wingsfan77
              • Aug 2009

Anyone up for some Streets Of Rage 2 sometime in the near future?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                PSA: If you haven't claimed your Welcome Back games or your free month of PS+ from the Store, you have until tomorrow (7/3) to claim them.
                Question. If I downloaded my two Welcome back game passes am I good? It seems as though I picked them but it wouldn't let me pick a game because I won them already. I would like to know that they are in my queue so if I want to download them later, say, on the Vita, that would be possible.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  Question. If I downloaded my two Welcome back game passes am I good? It seems as though I picked them but it wouldn't let me pick a game because I won them already. I would like to know that they are in my queue so if I want to download them later, say, on the Vita, that would be possible.
                  How do you mean own them? Was it a mistake? Or like the free PS+ games? I was able to download the key for Wipeout HD on the other account on my PS3 with no problem. If you were able to select the game (but didn't download it?), you should check your download list to be sure you have access to the key.

Otherwise, if you didn't actually select a game, I think you have to go through the Account Management section to redeem your games.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

How do you mean own them? Was it a mistake? Or like the free PS+ games? I was able to download the key for Wipeout HD on the other account on my PS3 with no problem. If you were able to select the game (but didn't download it?), you should check your download list to be sure you have access to the key.

Otherwise, if you didn't actually select a game, I think you have to go through the Account Management section to redeem your games.
                    Yes, I meant OWN. LOL. I think I figured it out.

Does anyone else have Final Fight: Double Impact? I want to try and get all the trophies in that shit but you need to play through the whole game in co-op to get one of them. I played through with one of the characters last night and it took about an hour.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

So what happened with the free movies. I thought I saw someone mention on here (Jay maybe) that they were only available the first weekend after the store went back up? But when I called Sony the other day to find out what the fuck happened with my free copy of Red Faction: Battlegrounds (yes I know it's a lame game but free is free...and it has trophies!) the chick told me that the movies have not been made free yet but they should be soon. She said that she has been anxiously waiting for them herself. She sounded like she knew what the fuck she was talking about but who knows.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

They had a free rental of the first Bad Boys movie and two others I can't remember right now during the first weekend of the Sony Freebies.

After that, they went away and I haven't seen anything since.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Yes, I meant OWN. LOL. I think I figured it out.

Does anyone else have Final Fight: Double Impact? I want to try and get all the trophies in that shit but you need to play through the whole game in co-op to get one of them. I played through with one of the characters last night and it took about an hour.
                          I have it. I loved playing Final Fight on SNES back in the day, and I picked it up once I saw it browsing the Store a while back.

Comment

• ryne candy
                            Aggie C/O '01
                            • Feb 2009

They extended it till July 4th 12 (NOON) Eastern.

Gives me time to DL the 2 free PSP games....totally forgot to get them today.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

I have it. I loved playing Final Fight on SNES back in the day, and I picked it up once I saw it browsing the Store a while back.
                              I'd like to co-op run through that one night. Is it still $5? That's a steal for two classic arcade games. I also love the arcade style they use. It looks just like you're standing in an old arcade playing the game, without all the sweaty nerds and bubblegum stuck to the floor.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

There's still a sweaty nerd around when you're playing, Twigg

Comment

Working...