Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Why is it so fucking hard to get four people together to play the damn Simpson's?

Hackett, if you even still visit these boards, wtf? I've sent you countless messages on PSN with no response.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

For Tuesday:

PSN-

The House of the Dead III
      GTA IV
      Worms: Ultimate Mayhem

Demos-

HOTD III
      Mass Effect 3 (17th if you don't have early access, BF3 players access the MP Demo early)
      Binary Domain

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Poor Binary Domain. That will be another game that looks pretty cool, but is very Japanese, that will be in the bargain bin in a few months. Following in the footsteps of Shadows of the Damned, Vanquish and many others.

And don't forget free Far Cry 2 for PS+.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

$15 for 3 months of "free" shit nobody plays... GREAT deal.

And the discounts are great but only if you subscribe to a Cloud server or have a spare hard drive on you for all the shit you DL.

Comment

• hackett
            the dude abides
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Why is it so fucking hard to get four people together to play the damn Simpson's?

Hackett, if you even still visit these boards, wtf? I've sent you countless messages on PSN with no response.
            man..... i've been sleeping most of the day.... my kids were on playing fat princess most of the day.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
              $15 for 3 months of "free" shit nobody plays... GREAT deal.

And the discounts are great but only if you subscribe to a Cloud server or have a spare hard drive on you for all the shit you DL.
              We've had this discussion time and time again. The discounts are great and the freebies are an added bonus. Tomb Raider Underworld a few weeks ago, Simpson's last week and Far Cry 2 this week. Sure, some of the games are older like TRU and FC2 but they are still great games. Plus, getting new releases like The Simpson's, and Stacking way back when, is crazy. Day one for free?
              Originally posted by hackett
              man..... i've been sleeping most of the day.... my kids were on playing fat princess most of the day.
              Your kids must love that shit. I see them playing that all the time.

Comment

• hackett
                the dude abides
                • Aug 2009

I downloaded the Giant, Pirate and Ninja for them about a month ago. They had it going on both t.v.'s this past weekend. They're better at it than I am. That and LBP.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by hackett
                  I downloaded the Giant, Pirate and Ninja for them about a month ago. They had it going on both t.v.'s this past weekend. They're better at it than I am. That and LBP.
                  My wife and I really loved FP when it first came out. But early on the lag issues were horrible so we stopped playing.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Is anyone having troubles getting into PSN right now? I have rebooted my router, PS3 and did a connection test which passes the Internet connection piece but fails on connecting to the Playstation network.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Downloaded Far Cry 2 (FREE), Hamsterball (FREE) and The Tester Ep. 2

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

I don't know what the deal is with my internet. My last game of Killzone last night was laggy as fuck. Then I go to download FC2 and Twisted Metal Black. I started up the download at 10:30pm last night. At 5:30am this morning FC2 was only at 29%. WTF?!?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Well, apparently everyone I played Killzone with last night (40 cast crew) were having the same issues with the lag in the last match. It's possible that the other team was glitching.

But I'm still baffled with the downloads. It seems larger files take for-fucking-ever to download. Remember DCUO? I just gave up on that shit.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

For Tuesday - 2/21:

PSN
                            -Mafia II
                            -Star Wars Force Unleashed II

Vita PSN
                            -Shinobido II - Revenge of Zen
                            -Army Corp of Hell
                            -Dynasty Warriors Next

Demos
                            -SSX
                            -Shank II
                            -Naruto Shippudden: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Vita Demos
                            -Unit 13
                            -EA Sports: FIFA Soccer

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

I really want to try those Force Unleashed games, but I always hear people complaining about them.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

Killzone 3 Multiplayer To Hit PSN as Free Download

Standalone free-to play-version with option to purchase total access

Sony has revealed that Killzone 3's multiplayer will be offered as a free standalone download on PlayStation Network.

The newest episode of the Official PlayStation Blogcast, it's confirmed that all standard Killzone 3 multiplayer maps will be offered as a standalone free-to-play trial.
                                The download will feature a level cap, and players will have the option of paying $14.99 to unlock the full skill tree once they reach that cap. The single player campaign will not be included and is not planned to be sold separately.

Comment

Working...