FUCK YOUR LIST.

You semi-stood me up last weekend.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Josh
        I hope Jackal is on this list!
        Jackal was the shit! I would love to do one of these lists but I would never be able to remember what NES games (besides Jackal, Zelda and Mario) that I played back in the day. I can barely remember what I played last week.

By the way, I lost all respect for this list when a wrestling game even cracked 100. Wrestling blows.

I kid. I do despise wrestling but I can see why some of you man babies enjoy it.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Holy shit, Skitchin' takes me back. I rented that game 10+ times as a kid and absolutely loved it.

Comment

• hackett
            the dude abides
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Jackal was the shit! I would love to do one of these lists but I would never be able to remember what NES games (besides Jackal, Zelda and Mario) that I played back in the day. I can barely remember what I played last week.

By the way, I lost all respect for this lest when a wrestling game even cracked 100. Wrestling blows.

I kid. I do despise wrestling but I can see why some of you man babies enjoy it.
            Tecmo Super Bowl and Mike Tysons Punchout always cross my mind when thinking of the original NES.

Comment

• Leftwich
              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Max Payne

Platform: Multiple

This game will always remind me of being a junior in high school. My friend and I would come back to my house and geek out in front of my computer and play this for hours on end.

I’m sure most of you here have played this game, Twisted Story, Bullet Time and the constipated look on Max Payne’s face. When I say this game has a twisted story I’m not kidding. Crazy nightmares and drug hallucinations are what I expect from Rockstar with this game and was never disappointed. I specifically remember walking a thin red line as a baby is crying and you have to go to his crib. That scene is legitimately scary and not in the way like Resident Evil is. But as far as gameplay, the game was top notch. The different weapons and bullet time were amazing. When I first heard about this game I though the whole bullet time was just a gimmick but damn did it flow well with the game.

If you’ve never played this game do yourself a favor and get it on Xbox Live or download it. *EDIT* Steam has/had a sale on this game along with Max Payne 2. It would be in your best interest to pick it up.

Originally posted by Tailback U
              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Jmiles
                • Jul 2011

This was one of the few games when I was younger that I could not beat. Never finished it

Great game though... Nice pick. :high:

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  Ill give it to the game for having awesome graphics, but I just never got into it. It seems that everyone has some sort of obsession with the game, so I am glad I am not alone.
                  It's got a great atmosphere, but the only reason it is as popular as it is is because most people don't play PC games. If most people did, they would have probably played System Shock 2, which was basically the same game as Bioshock, just better.

Comment

• Leftwich
                    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I really wanna post my next game cause its something you guys wouldn't expect but i wanna keep this at one game a day.

Comment

• Leftwich
                      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

House of the Dead

Platform: Arcade

Yeah this might have been out for the Sega Saturn but that was probably the biggest fail of a system in history. I won’t say biggest because it did do well but did you honestly know anyone who had one and stuck by it as the Playstation buried it alive? Anyway House of the Dead takes me back to when these cool places called “Arcades” existed.

I was a youth bowler most of my childhood life and at our local bowling alley we had a little arcade and in that arcade we had The House of the Dead. House of the Dead is one of the best Rail Shooters ever and is still an arcade icon to this day. For anyone who has never played it before, I’m sorry, good luck finding it in its arcade form. It’s a pretty straight forward game, shoot zombies, don’t hit survivors and beat the game. The story is pretty retarded and pretty forgettable but the fun of only having six shots and shooting off screen to reload and the fact that you’re pointing a gun at a screen is pretty exciting. I remember when it first came out and there would be a line of people waiting to play.

Arcade shooters like The House of the Dead are pure nostalgia and something that makes me feel bad for newer gamers. Games like this they’ll never be able to experience.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lO35egbTjo&feature=related"]House of the Dead Arcade Machine in Play - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• JBregz
                        Follow me! @JBregzz
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                        Ill give it to the game for having awesome graphics, but I just never got into it. It seems that everyone has some sort of obsession with the game, so I am glad I am not alone.
                        Eww it was terrible. I played the second one and thought to myself "how did people enjoy this?". Now I wish I never took off the wrapping so I could have sold it for more.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                        Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                        Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Leftwich
                          Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Medal of Honor Frontline

Platform: Playstation 2

Sure there were many Medal of Honor games before this one but no game recreated D-Day like Medal of Honor Frontline did.

I am a huge World War 2 buff. Saving Private Ryan is my favorite movie ever and my favorite vacation ever was going to Europe and seeing Normandy. When I first played this game I was like “OMFG!” the beginning of the game starts with storming Omaha Beach as series star Jimmy Patterson. The game felt real and will always be my favorite WWII game. The story is actually really deep and entertaining. Without spoiling anything for you guys who haven’t played, Patterson is sent on a secret mission to destroy something and a lot of shocking moments happen on the way that I still remember almost 10 years later.

If you haven’t experienced this game and like World War 2 history you should definitely check it out. It’s a PSN Exclusive and is upgraded to HD quality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdLPBUm-40"]Medal of Honor Frontline: Your Finest Hour (Xbox) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Leftwich
                            Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I'll give you guys a hint as to what tomorrow's game is.

Kick, Punch its all in the mind!

Comment

• Leftwich
                              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Parappa the Rapper

Platform: Playstation

Kick, punch it’s all in the mind! No video game lyrics will be remembered by me more than that line. Parappa the Rapper was the birth of rhythm games and an instant classic for the Playstation and gaming alike.

I feel bad for the younger gamers who never got to experience this gem. Parappa the Rapper is a game about a dog who is a rapper trying to win the affection of Sunny Funny. Through some crazy meetings with people like Master Onion and Cheap Cheap the Cooking Chicken he finally wins Sunny after an epic rap competition. Although most of this game is button pressing at the correct moments, it’s the fun of hearing the lyrics and making sure you hit X or O at the right time. In my honest opinion this game was light years ahead of its time and deserves to be in some sort of Video Game hall of fame. I don’t have any real gripes with this game other than the fact that it has about no replay ability after you beat it. There was a sequel in UmJammer Lammy but it doesn’t quite break the ground that Parappa did.

For those of you who have never heard or played the game, A youtube video is posted below for your entertainment. Side note: I just realized they made a Parappa the Rapper 2 for the ps2. I never played it so earlier when i wrote this i thought Umjammer Lammy was the only sequel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IofAtnzCcQ&feature=related"]Parappa The Rappa - Car Rap - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• JBregz
                                Follow me! @JBregzz
                                • Nov 2008

real good choice with MoH Frontline. I would have had it higher on the list because I lvoed that game but good pick.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

Working...