Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I saw on Twitter earlier that there will be a ONE THOUSAND friend limit. Wow. Could you imagine turning on your console and seeing that you have hundreds of friends online?

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

• Golden Taters
      RIP West
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      I saw on Twitter earlier that there will be a ONE THOUSAND friend limit. Wow. Could you imagine turning on your console and seeing that you have hundreds of friends online?

I hope they give us the ability to order our friends lists into different tabs or something. So I could have something like; VSN, Madden, NASCAR, etc.

Comment

• Argath
        $2 whore
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Golden Taters
        I hope they give us the ability to order our friends lists into different tabs or something. So I could have something like; VSN, Madden, NASCAR, etc.
        You can. It's 500 microsoft points per tab

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
          I'm sure someone will make a $5 adapter, calm down lol...
          I'm sure they will, and I'm sure it will work fine, but there is just something about that whole principal that rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
            I'm sure they will, and I'm sure it will work fine, but there is just something about that whole principal that rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
            Why? the fact that chat communication is still in mono and people sound like they're buzzing all the time while we're in the year 2013 is awful:

On the other hand, the proprietary format could offer significant improvements to the chat audio experience. The new data port reportedly supports stereo audio, potentially for the purpose of delivering game audio directly from the controller or simply boosting mono chat audio in the current-gen to stereo. In the case of the latter, stereo chat audio could lead to virtualized directional communications, allowing players to hear where a nearby player is speaking from — a feature currently found in PC titles like ARMA 2.
            This is awesome.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Houston
              Back home
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Golden Taters
              Maybe with the 1,000 friend limit, you won't feel the need to delete me anymore.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Way to dodge all the important questions. And I love how he keeps deferring to comments made by Major Nelson. All Nelson is is a company mouthpiece. You should be answering the questions clown.
                Last edited by Twigg4075; 05-23-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

Found out the first thing about the Xbox One that kills me. I have an HDTV I bought in 2004. It has a DVI connector. My TV has a great picture that I am completely happy with, but the Xbox One doesn't have component video in or out. Ugh.
                  If I want to own an Xbox One, I literally have to buy a new TV. I agree, my TV is kinda ancient having a DVI connector, but it's 720p and I'm ok with that. Ugh.
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Handleit_44
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

:kagawa:

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                      Found out the first thing about the Xbox One that kills me. I have an HDTV I bought in 2004. It has a DVI connector. My TV has a great picture that I am completely happy with, but the Xbox One doesn't have component video in or out. Ugh.
                      If I want to own an Xbox One, I literally have to buy a new TV. I agree, my TV is kinda ancient having a DVI connector, but it's 720p and I'm ok with that. Ugh.
                      Get with the times Dave. Although couldn't you just buy one of these?

Comment

• leaffan
                        Colton Orr Fan
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                        This sounds exactly like when old people with those monster ass crt monitors back in the day got mad when newer computers came out with no analog connection and had to pay for the converter.

Long story short if your tv doesnt have hdmi which is an industry standard now its time to buy a new tv. Hell even the newer 360s now dont have component on them.

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                          Hell even the newer 360s now dont have component on them.
                          I believe this to be false.

Comment

• leaffan
                            Colton Orr Fan
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                            I believe this to be false.
                            You believe correctly. For some reason I thought they did away with it.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

the rant in the final minute...

Comment

Working...