• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
    That's been confirmed.
    Well then abso-fucking-lutely. That is bad ass. As is being able to share game, assuming the rumors of all that is true.

Unlike you I don't have blinders on for one console.

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

he is getting a ps4 twigg... god damn some of you just cant see the forest through the trees...

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
        he is getting a ps4 twigg... god damn some of you just cant see the forest through the trees...
        Why the fuck is he so defensive about anything MS then? I've had people come to me and ask what his issue is. And in the PS4 thread it's nothing but negative jabs from him.

Comment

• Atlas
          • Feb 2010

he is only bashing the people that are getting their news from other MS haters, rather than getting factual info provided by MS...

Comment

• Golden Taters
            RIP West
            • Jul 2009

I don't mean to be rude, but you should bash yourself for being an idiot shopper for more than just the HD DVD player before bashing the costs involved. I paid no more than $20 for my play and charge kit and I've never paid above $35 for live, usually in the $25 range. I'll gladly pay seven cents a day for the far superior current-gen online of XBL vs PSN.
            My play and charge kit is still going strong after two years

Comment

• Handleit_44
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                Why the fuck is he so defensive about anything MS then? I've had people come to me and ask what his issue is. And in the PS4 thread it's nothing but negative jabs from him.
                I haven't said a single negative thing about the PS4 in that thread...

Comment

• Golden Taters
                  RIP West
                  • Jul 2009

Damn Forza is looking sexy.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

he is only bashing the people that are getting their news from other MS haters, rather than getting factual info provided by MS...
                    Of course the issue with that is that MS is quite possibly the worst source because they don't seem to know how to explain anything.

Comment

• Atlas
                      • Feb 2010

MS has posted several press releases to various news outlets days before and after e3... There is no excuse for people to not know what the xbone offers, rather than them being lazy..

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

This wins the console war for me. I'll be saving hundreds, if not thousands using this feature alone.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

MS has posted several press releases to various news outlets days before and after e3... There is no excuse for people to not know what the xbone offers, rather than them being lazy..
                          They also constantly contradict those release and their fucking PR people have no cluw what's going on. Why are you so surprised when so many people are confused as to what their focus is with this console? What we hear today from them will just be different tomorrow.

As far as this family circle thing is concerned I always go by the age old adage of 'If it's too good to be true it probably is'. Although this whole thing doesn't sound much differnet than what you can currently do on PS3 and I do hope it is true.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

They also constantly contradict those release and their fucking PR people have no cluw what's going on. Why are you so surprised when so many people are confused as to what their focus is with this console? What we hear today from them will just be different tomorrow.

As far as this family circle thing is concerned I always go by the age old adage of 'If it's too good to be true it probably is'. Although this whole thing doesn't sound much differnet than what you can currently do on PS3 and I do hope it is true.
                            Isn't the PS3 swap just for PSN games though? Also only on 2 systems max, correct?

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

Isn't the PS3 swap just for PSN games though? Also only on 2 systems max, correct?
                              correct and it used to be 5 and then they changed down to 2.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                                • Feb 2009

Jesus Christ are you Major Nelson's illegitimate son or something? There weren't any sales on Live when the 360 launched you know it all ass. The Play-N-Charge was $40 or $50, not $20, at launch as well. Maybe I was $10 off. Sue me. But maybe that was with two battery packs?

So either way, to get what was included with PS3 you were looking at
                                console-$400
                                charge kit- $40
                                wireless adapter- $100
                                Live sub-$50
                                HD-DVD- $200

$790
                                If you're going this route than you have to be consistent and not bash XB0 this time around. Instead of a low base price with the "option" to buy things you may want they are giving you (in theory) the kinect for an extra 100$. You're not going to get any sound and motion sensing device worth a darned for that much let alone one that handles media throughout the ecosystem. I can very much say XB0 is a "bargain" the same was PS3 was.

Also HD-DVD add on was awesome. The studios fucked the superior format =-)
                                Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...