X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Handleit_44
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Not sure if posted...

Don Mattrick and Microsoft "absolutely" anticipated the pushback by consumers

Geoff Keighley had an interview with Don Mattrick (recorded pre conference) - here are some excerpts:

Keighley:"Did you know or did you anticipate the way the people would push back?"
    Mattrick:"Absolutely - it's a super passionate community of people... till you use it [Xbox One] it's really hard to understand what all the advantages are."
    __________________________________________________ ______

Mattrick: "Xbox has been created by gamers for gamers."

Mattrick: "Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called xbox 360"

Mattrick: "The avarage internet connection is working the majority of the day - people are imagining that it isn't... It's change. There was a point in time when people would say all i want my phone to do is make a phonecall."

Comment

• PepperNY
      Best in the World
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Handleit_44
      Not sure if posted...

Mattrick: "Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called xbox 360"
      Did he really just say that! I've been a huge supporter of Xbox over the years and that statement makes me want to tell Microsoft to kiss my ass

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Dope, I'll just keep my 360 rather than buying a One.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
          Did he really just say that! I've been a huge supporter of Xbox over the years and that statement makes me want to tell Microsoft to kiss my ass
          Tweet him

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

You should either way.

Comment

• PepperNY
              Best in the World
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Swarley
              You should either way.
              yeah, I'm starting to second guess myself on pre-ordering an Xbox One now. This jackass and the fact of hearing about no weather or night driving in Forza 5. I mean this is next gen and Gran Turismo has had this awhile now. Dont get me wrong I enjoy forza more then GT but fuck man

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

yeah, I'm starting to second guess myself on pre-ordering an Xbox One now. This jackass and the fact of hearing about no weather or night driving in Forza 5. I mean this is next gen and Gran Turismo has had this awhile now. Dont get me wrong I enjoy forza more then GT but fuck man
                Yep. That was the nail in the coffin. I was planning on going Xbox One probably a few months after release, but with that news on Forza, not now.

Comment

• jms493
                  • Feb 2009

cancel it...

Comment

• JeremyHight
                    I wish I was Scrubs
                    • Feb 2009

The more in hear about the Xbox one, the less likely I am to buy it anytime soon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Wish Titanfall didn't have to compete with CoD and could be a launch title. At least I know I'll have a great exclusive shooter to play once CoD runs out of steam. Haven't been this excited for a game since 2007 with Halo 3 and I was REALLY excited about Borderlands 2.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Comment

• Garrett67
                          Glory Hole Monitor
                          • Feb 2009

That guy is a cock gobbler

Comment

• ralaw
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Xbox One Already Breaking Records at Amazon.com

Following our Xbox E3 media briefing today, we were excited to hear from our friends at Amazon.com.

“We were thrilled by the unprecedented demand we saw for Xbox One today. In the first four hours of preorder availability, we sold through most of our Xbox One Day One Edition inventory. Customers eager to get an Xbox One should visit our store at Amazon.com/xboxone to ensure they keep up-to-date on the latest information. We are excited to be working with Microsoft to deliver the next generation of games and entertainment,” said John Love, Director of US Video Games & Software at Amazon.com.

It’s been an incredible day for Xbox and we’re grateful for your support.

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

No numbers in that release = me not all that impressed.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                                No numbers in that release = me not all that impressed.
                                rumor has Amazon has 100 available for preorder...

Comment

Working...