Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PepperNY
    Best in the World
    • Jan 2011

why all the hate in this thread. some people prefer xbox while others prefer sony. Deal with it and get over it. I get so sick of the Microsoft vs Sony debates. I personally want both consoles to do well because Competition is good for the consumer.

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

You don't get to delete that post.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by killgod
          My EB Games had a promo, $1 off per day. Eat dicks, kthxbai.
          I'm sure the developers love that

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by killgod
            You don't get to delete that post.

You did say gamestop...technically a lie

I don't have an EB Games and Gamestop wouldn't do this deal.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

I say gamestop so you know what I'm talking about. EB confuses people. Gamestop owns EB, therefore EB = Gamestop.

Comment

• Atlas
                BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by PepperNY
                why all the hate in this thread. some people prefer xbox while others prefer sony. Deal with it and get over it. I get so sick of the Microsoft vs Sony debates. I personally want both consoles to do well because Competition is good for the consumer.
                its all the guys who have never owned a 360 that are the ones who are being super negative about it... the others are just retards

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Atlas
                  its all the guys who have never owned a 360 that are the ones who are being super negative about it... the others are just retards
                  I've actually said more negative things about the XB1 than the PS4(none) in these threads. FUCKING SONY HOMER PRIMETIME.

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

So I'm curious if EB is selling the game still as new or if they are just taking the losses of people that return it in the first week and selling it used.

Comment

• ryne candy
                      Aggie C/O '01
                      • Feb 2009

if I read right on the XBone....no regional lock. That's one thing I like from the PS that MS is finally incorporating.

Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions.

Comment

• leaffan
                        Colton Orr Fan
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
                        32 man league....usually 2-3 games per week have a scheduling conflict where people can't play. Now you never have to worry about the 10 people that have the game because they can play whenever they feel like it. That leaves 16-18 teams or 8-9 games, on average, to be played in a 3-4 day span on a 2x per week advance. That means 1-2 games need to be played a night from a shared library. You're telling me 1-2 games games can't be played from 10 shared accounts? If you can't do that, it's pathetic.
                        I cannot believe you're still stuck on this and that you don't get it.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by leaffan
                          I cannot believe you're still stuck on this and that you don't get it.
                          It was a good example of how the game sharing feature could benefit us as a forum. It's too damn bad...

Comment

• Houston
                            Back home
                            • Oct 2008

I've read that post about 5 times now and it still doesn't make sense.

So your plan is to open up the league for people who don't even have the game?

Comment

• Primetime
                              Thank You Prince
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Houston
                              I've read that post about 5 times now and it still doesn't make sense.

So your plan is to open up the league for people who don't even have the game?
                              The entire point of game sharing to for people who don't have the game to play it. And even that is an extreme scenario.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                                Word Life
                                • Jul 2010

I love the PS fanboy way of thinking of why they chose PS.

1 Year Ago: "Uh, why would I buy an Xbox when I can play online for free on my PS?" Derp, not the case anymore...

2 Weeks Ago: "Uh, why would I buy an Xbox when they have SO MANY restristions for the consumer!?!" Derp, not the case anymore...

2-3 days ago, most of you PS Fanboys just found out about Xbox's "Family Sharing" or at least the details laid out about it....

12 Hours Ago: "Uh, why would I buy an Xbox with no "Family Sharing"? No point in buying one now.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

Working...