X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden Taters
    RIP West
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by dave
    I am curious about one thing where the Xbox One is concerned - cloud AI. Forza developers say it will make for a far more compelling game vs. CPU. I wonder if this will be the same for sports games like Madden and NBA2k ... or the continued cross-platform developing means that cloud AI will not reach most sports videogames.
    Cloud AI would probably be exclusive for Microsoft games I'm assuming, since in the past 3rd-party sports games usually never had exclusive features on one of the consoles.

It's really compelling how Forza plans to use this and I can't wait to see how more games access the cloud.

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Golden Taters
      Cloud AI would probably be exclusive for Microsoft games I'm assuming, since in the past 3rd-party sports games usually never had exclusive features on one of the consoles.
      I'm guessing the same thing, which makes cloud AI so pointless for too many sports games ... which is sad. I hope we're both wrong.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

The cloud means nothing. It's a worthless and non-newsworthy feature

Comment

• Drizz
          Noob
          • Aug 2013

heard the Xbox one passed ps4 in the UK in pre orders and is catching up quick to ps4 in the US

Comment

• thegoatherder13
            Noob
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Drizz
            heard the Xbox one passed ps4 in the UK in pre orders and is catching up quick to ps4 in the US
            source?

Comment

• Drizz
              Noob
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by thegoatherder13
              source?
              i'll look in my history when i get home from work and give the link

Comment

• Drizz
                Noob
                • Aug 2013

heres another link for now, xbox one passes ps4 on amazon pre orders

Microsoft's next-gen console grabs the lead back after policy reversal announcement.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

That happened a month and a half ago already. PS4 still has the overall lead on Amazon. People keep bringing up month old news and acting like it's hot new info. I don't get it.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Xbox One's Game DVR feature is limited to Xbox Live Gold members

One of the Xbox One's most highly touted features is the ability to record gameplay videos and upload them to your friends on Xbox Live. Unfortunately, it's been revealed that this feature is being limited to Xbox Live Gold members.

This info comes straight from the horse's mouth on the official Xbox website where it lists the differences between Gold features on the Xbox 360 and its upcoming successor.

Previously, it had been revealed that this DVR feature would allow for up to five minutes of video playback at 720p and 30 frames per second.

Elsewhere, Microsoft noted that its OneGuide feature, which outlines what's on TV and trending in the Xbox Live community, will also be limited to Gold members. This isn't as highly demanded a feature, but still seems like an odd thing to limit.

Comment

• Atlas
                      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                      • Feb 2010

thought that was a given?

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                        thought that was a given?

Of course. #PayWall

Comment

• Atlas
                          • Feb 2010

meh, makes sense to me

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                            Deal....No Deal
                            • Mar 2009

I can see streaming being behind a paywall but recording your gameplay locally?

Comment

• Atlas
                              • Feb 2010

does it say you cant record gameplay? the article says you cant record and upload so your XBL friends can see (which makes sense), but if it's just the ability to upload, someone will figure out a way to circumvent the process...

Comment

• Handleit_44
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...