• Houston
    Back home
    • Oct 2008

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JBregz
      Ummm yeah you did...see right there, in bold. That you just typed. Like 45 fucking minutes ago.

PS4 has sold more than the XB1 plain and simple. Even if you tack on an extra week of sales that the XBox One did this week according to VGChartz since that is your end all be all source apparently.

That would put the totals at 3.4 mil for PS4 and 2.7 mil for XB1...
      Again, no one has said XB1 has sold more units than the PS4. Also, no one has said that pre-orders don't count towards final sales or demand. The conversation isn't about overall numbers. It is about US numbers since the XB1 launched. I've also said that VGChartz is not trustworthy multiple times and this convo is only based on it's numbers.

I'll say it one more time since it's apparently so difficult to understand...

XB1 has outsold PS4 in the US since it's launch, according to VGChartz. MS is doing a good job of getting supply out.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
        Word Life
        • Jul 2010

Who cares who sold what?

We all know what the overall better console is. I mean what thread are we constantly in and bickering?

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Nucking Futs
          Who cares who sold what?

We all know what the overall better console is. I mean what thread are we constantly in and bickering?
          Neither console has taken a step ahead of the other yet.

Comment

• JBregz
            Follow me! @JBregzz
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime
            Again, no one has said XB1 has sold more units than the PS4. Also, no one has said that pre-orders don't count towards final sales or demand. The conversation isn't about overall numbers. It is about US numbers since the XB1 launched. I've also said that VGChartz is not trustworthy multiple times and this convo is only based on it's numbers.

I'll say it one more time since it's apparently so difficult to understand...

XB1 has outsold PS4 since it's launch, according to VGChartz. MS is doing a good job of getting supply out.
            Where are you getting your information that XB1 has sold more each week since it's launch according to VG?
            Week Nov 23rd http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41602/Global/ 1.1mil for XB1 (Opening week) 100k for PS4
            Week of Nov 30th http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41609/Global/ 960k for PS4 430k for XB1
            http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41616/Global/ Week of Dec 7th 270k for PS4 260k for XB1
            http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41623/Global/ Week of Dec 14th 370k for PS4 310k for XB1

PS4 total since XB1 launch: ~1.7mil
            XB1 total since XB1 launch: ~2.1 mil

So the XB1 has sold 400k more than the PS4 with the benefit of their launch sales according to VG.

So your using an argument that favours XB1 in terms of sales that includes their first week sales but excludes Sony's first weeks sales.
            That means a whole lot. PS4 has outsold XB1 each week AFTER their opening week sales.

Microsoft isn't doing a better job than Sony at pushing their consoles out into stores. People simply aren't buying them as much as the PS4.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
            Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
            Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Primetime
              Thank You Prince
              • Nov 2008

Reread what I said. You're still not getting it. You're lengthy post had nothing to do with my statement.

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

Who cares who sold what?

The secret is, there is no better console. It depends on your preference. It's people like you who get tremendously butthurt and take it out of proportion. You may not like Sony but you should be thankful that they are around. An industry without competition isn't pretty. See Madden.

Besides, I happen to be in this thread because there are quite a few fanboy posters in here, you included, so I like to amuse myself. No different than the Sony thread.

Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• JBregz
                  Follow me! @JBregzz
                  • Nov 2008

Reread what I said. You're still not getting it. You're lengthy post had nothing to do with my statement.
                  We've all read it over and over. XB1 has outsold PS4 since it's launch. Great niche counter argument to try and one up the Sony fans on VSN. Reread my post and you'll understand why that claim is retarded and scewed.

PS4 has outsold Micrsoft on Weeks 1, 2, 4, 8 and 10 but not the weeks that I didn't list because they don't support my argument so were gonna just leave those parts out and pretend that PS4 has sold more overall.

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

We've all read it over and over. XB1 has outsold PS4 since it's launch. Great niche counter argument to try and one up the Sony fans on VSN. Reread my post and you'll understand why that claim is retarded and scewed.

PS4 has outsold Micrsoft on Weeks 1, 2, 4, 8 and 10 but not the weeks that I didn't list because they don't support my argument so were gonna just leave those parts out and pretend that PS4 has sold more overall.
                    Again, your post had nothing to do with my statement. Read it again.

Comment

• JBregz
                      Follow me! @JBregzz
                      • Nov 2008

Again, your post had nothing to do with my statement. Read it again.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Primetime, your posts make my fucking head hurt.

Holy shit.

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Handleit_44
                          Primetime, your posts make my fucking head hurt.

Holy shit.
                          Do people that don't realize that the US is not the global market make your head hurt too?

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                            Word Life
                            • Jul 2010

The secret is, there is no better console. It depends on your preference. It's people like you who get tremendously butthurt and take it out of proportion. You may not like Sony but you should be thankful that they are around. An industry without competition isn't pretty. See Madden.

Besides, I happen to be in this thread because there are quite a few fanboy posters in here, you included, so I like to amuse myself. No different than the Sony thread.

The hypocrisy spewed on my face. I get butthurt? I stay in this thread. You guys have your PS4 and yet spend your whole time in this thread defending your console with ridiculous sales numbers while we continue to enjoy our console we paid more for and don't give a shit about doing so. Its funny how often yall have to shit on the XB1 just to feel better about your purchase. Some of you guys have more posts in this thread than the PS4 thread. Its redundant. Once we reply to any of your posts, its automatically labeled has getting upset or "butthurt". The TWO out of the THREE posts I have in the PS4 thread were made after you made your stupid fanboy thread. Any negative posts about your beloved PS3.5 in this thread were just simply for a reaction.

I understand the importance of competition. I dont hate the PS4, I just dont care to even bring it up. Its a non factor for me. Its silly, I dont stray into PS4 thread yet can count a list of PS4 fanboys on this site without hesitation just because of THIS thread.

If you take me replying to you as a sign of butthurt, bring the lube next time to make it easier on me you inferior PS4 elite gamer you. You're intimidating me.
                            Last edited by Nucking Futs; 12-31-2013, 04:00 AM.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

The hypocrisy spewed on my face. I get butthurt? I stay in this thread. You guys have your PS4 and yet spend your whole time in this thread defending your console with ridiculous sales numbers while we continue to enjoy our console we paid more for and don't give a shit about doing so. Its funny how often yall have to shit on the XB1 just to feel better about your purchase. Some of you guys have more posts in this thread than the PS4 thread. Its redundant. Once we reply to any of your posts, its automatically labeled has getting upset or "butthurt". The 2 out of the THREE posts I have in the PS4 thread were made after you made your stupid fanboy thread. Any negative posts about your beloved PS3.5 in this thread were just simply for a reaction.

I understand the importance of competition. I dont hate the PS4, I just dont care to even bring it up. Its a non factor for me. The irony in the fact I dont stray out of the XB1 thread yet can count a list of PS4 fanboys on this site without hesitation just because of THIS thread.

If you take me replying to you as a sign of butthurt, bring the lube next time to make it easier on me you inferior PS4 elite gamer you. You're intimidating me.
                              What exactly is a fanboy in your mind and what makes me a fanboy, I'd really love to know. The word gets thrown around here alot but I don't think many people understand what it means. But just because you have only three posts in the ps4 thread doesn't mean discount the amount of comments you've made in the chatbox and other threads. Don't get butt hurt because I discredited your buddies sales numbers that he brought up not me. Besides, who gives a shit about sales, and me preferring Sony over Microsoft doesn't make me a fanboy btw. That's like calling someone a Vanillafanboy because they like vanilla over chocolate ice cream lmfao. Really, I spend my whole time in this thread? How many posts do I have in the 190 total pages? I don't really post in either because it's filled with fags trying to one up eachothers consoles. So don't pretend like its all PS4 and not XB.

On a side note, only reason why Twigg bought the XBone is so he could shit on it and claim to not be biased because he owns both consoles. But for a guy who says he enjoys it, I only recall him saying one good thing about the console by calling the camera "slick"

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                                Word Life
                                • Jul 2010

You have 23 in this thread...

21 in the gawd forsaken shitty PS4 thread.

So I ask, why do you come in this thread?

I don't get it. Its like yall are unhappy that people are happy with this console YET you yourself speak of the importance of console competition. See Madden.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

Working...