Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

that would be awesome. but i would give you what you paid for it. U got this one for 35 bucks, which is way better then i would get for a used copy

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      that would be awesome. but i would give you what you paid for it. U got this one for 35 bucks, which is way better then i would get for a used copy
      oh yeah I forgot I paid $35....I am saying half off retail.

So $30 + shipping. Lets see if I can finish it this week

Comment

• MVP1991
        The Man
        • Feb 2009

Beat the game and what an ending! I beat it as evil I might play it through again as a good guy. Spoiler in white

I activated the ray sphere again killing John and let Trish die. Bitch kept blaming everything on me so fuck her lol.

The Golden Turducken
        Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
        Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

when i said proto sucks i am going by reviews and a few friends that have it and say its not to good. Sucks isnt the best word to use, but its not even a rental for me now

Comment

• Sean
            No longer a noob
            • Nov 2008

how do you get rid of the shield around the big balloon? i used all of my powers and still nothing, tried blowing up the gas station but maybe i didnt time it right, btw i'm doing it on the evil side if that helps

edit: would it be the thunder thing? holding the down button, just thought about that, forgot all about that power
            Last edited by Sean; 06-12-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by nbafanscw
              edit: would it be the thunder thing? holding the down button, just thought about that, forgot all about that power
              Yup, that's it. But just make sure you are on a tall building and close to the balloon when you do it because the shield only stays down for a limited time.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Really wishing I had the cash for this game.
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Sean
                  No longer a noob
                  • Nov 2008

beat the game earlier as both a Hero and Infamous, Evil side had a better ending i think, although, i was kind of wishing he would get new powers, not more advanced red and black powers, but they are pretty sweet anyway.

its funny how as a Hero you get people taking your picture, and as Infamous, you got people throwing rocks at you, lol

SPOILER

Ok, so if Kessler is really Cole, how does the Infamous Cole not have the teleportation power, power to create flying bots, etc. that he had earlier, and why not just tell Cole "Hey, i'm you, i need to make you into a future leader" seemed like the whole set up was kinda annoying. Also, was Alden the guy in Kessler's future who ruined the world?

Comment

• Sean
                    No longer a noob
                    • Nov 2008

not really, all you can do is get 100% on all the islands and find the shards and dead drops, kinda disappointing, although for me when i beat it on both sides on the same account, i get pissed because i dont know who i got a certain trophy for, lol

i've heard hints at a sequel, expand the story and introduce new powers, i also heard a rumor about a movie, so, yea, no more gamespot, haha

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Painkillers
                      This game is awesome. I just finished it as hero now im gonna go as infamous.
                      Ditto. Kessler took me quite a while to beat. Excited to see how the story is different as hero.

I was kind of disappointed by the ending though. It was like I played the entire game only to realize I was really just playing the intro to the real story.
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

finally finished this game must have been around 20+hours.

ending was a mindfuck.....damn............crazy game though. needed to finish this before batman comes around.

9/10 action adventure game....on par with Uncharted

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Yup. Loved this game.

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
                            Atlanta Hawks > All
                            • Apr 2009

Gane is awesome but the replay value imo opinion is low. I got evil, good, side missions, and all the stunts in a week of rental playing it only when i was bored of RE5.

The game is sweet no lie, but if you want to get this game i suggest renting it.

Comment

• Pills
                              Go Blue!
                              • Mar 2009

Game was great. The Kessler fight was actually a little easy, but it took a while.

I went through as good, so I may do another as evil if I want to get back into the game.
                              UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• bluntside
                                • Jun 2009

Finally rented this game the other day and having a blast with it. Just made it to the second island last night and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not playing it sooner.

Comment

Working...