X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Dracarys!

Awesome finale, like others I was surprised at how much they managed to squeeze in. Feel like some of that could have been included in the episode pre-Blackwater, the one that felt like such a filler hour.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Epic television is epic.

Comment

• Palooza
        Au Revoir, Shoshanna
        • Feb 2009

:puft:

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
          I literally know nothing.
          • Jul 2009

Where the fuck is Ghost!?!?!?

Comment

• Palooza
            Au Revoir, Shoshanna
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
            Could've used another episode. I felt like they tried to cram way too much in.
            I know. I coulda used 10 more episodes, but we got what we got. I ain't mad attem.

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
              Where the fuck is Ghost!?!?!?
              Producers were like "hey Ghost we can't afford to show you this week, we got dragons. Plus your bros Shaggydog and Summer are getting some face time. You know how it is ... Why don't you go off on one of your hunting trips?"

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                cancel girls, put the budget towards two more GoT episodes, problem solved... i agree with mgo that it was rushed, but it was still satisfying...
                Girls costs like $5 to produce. That would buy two pixels of CGI to GoT.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

That was a pretty shitty ending to season 2. Zombies? Really?

I still love the show and watch it every week ... but season 2 of GOT reminded me of season 2 of Heroes. Yeah, I kept watching it, but it reeked of "omfg, it's gonna get cancelled."
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Atlas
                    BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Girls costs like $5 to produce. That would buy two pixels of CGI to GoT.
                    every little bit helps
                    Originally posted by dave

I still love the show and watch it every week ... but season 2 of GOT reminded me of season 2 of Heroes. Yeah, I kept watching it, but it reeked of "omfg, it's gonna get cancelled."
                    they are wights/white walkers, and they are critical to the plots of the books...

Comment

• SethMode
                      Master of Mysticism
                      • Feb 2009

*sigh*

Sorry, meant to include this:

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                        I literally know nothing.
                        • Jul 2009

Reek, Reek, my name is Reek, it rhymes with leak.

And also, you should be banned from watching tv. They aren't zombies.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

You're an idiot.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

The very first scene of the pilot episode had "zombies," you didn't know they were part of this series?

Comment

• Juggernaut
                              Sitting on the Sidelines
                              • Dec 2008

The ending was amazing. When I saw them coming, I lost it. One of the best cliffhangers I've ever seen in a season finale.

I fucking loved every minute of this episode. It was great seeing Drogo again in the finale, the scene with him and daney was done perfectly.

Also, loved seeing that bald fucker burn. Dude creeped the fuck out of me.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                                #GoHawks
                                • Feb 2009

Finishing up the book I'm currently reading (sports book) and am going fiction with the next book I read. Considering Game of Thrones but also feel like going lazy and watching the tv show would suffice...
                                I give rep not thanks
                                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...