X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Palooza
    Au Revoir, Shoshanna
    • Feb 2009

Spoilers, obviously -

FINALLY! A nice little role reversal with how it was done, too.

This finale is the most important episode for the show. This is where we can finally move past the poorly done stuff and Darabont's vision completely. This is Mazzarra's time to flesh out Rick as a true leader, cut the dead weight and move on. The finale is the first step on getting off the farm and moving on to bigger, better and more focused things. Knowing that the Governor is going to be next season, they seem to be headed in the right direction. Hopefully they don't screw it up.

Comment

• Sharkweather
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
      I also did a double take when T-Dog said "The Governor called, you're off the hook."
      When was this? Comic or show?

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
        When was this? Comic or show?
        Last night's episode when he was going to the barn to bring Randall out after he told Rick "I'll go get the package"

Comment

• Sportsbuck
          Buckeye For Life
          • Dec 2008

This is from the sneak peak on the AMC website...

How is it that neither group encountered the horde in the woods when they split up? For the horde to get to where Rick and Carl were that quickly, they would've had to have been close by, and surely one of the groups would've encountered them.

Lori is the worst.

Comment

• godspeed
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Houston

Maybe he's with the other group of survivors, if they ever meet them.
            I thought for sure Darryl was going to ask the kid from the others gang if he saw Merle or had info about Merle. He seemed to be questioning him about stuff, yet he didn't question him if he had seen his brother which I thought was kinda off since Darryl raged over his missing brother for part of season 1.

Comment

• Houston
              Back home
              • Oct 2008

This actually fits the show better than the real opening.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8z_dJoWjP4"]The Walking Dead Alternate Intro - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

I don't know, if Carl had shot Shane the show would have created a season long twat fest with an emotional emo kid. I enjoyed the Rick killing someone he loves arc a little better. I loved Shane, but he had it coming and I legit felt bad for Rick. He didn't want to do it but Shane forced his hand. Ultimately I blame that bitch Lori. Just kill her and raise Carl with two daddies.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Two major characters gone in a span of only two weeks. This show has balls and I love it.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                    Word Life
                    • Jul 2010

For you guys that are or have read the comic. Did you go to your local comic store to pick them up or download it somewhere?

I mean, I can get every single one of them on my iPad but at a cost. Just want to know the best way to read the full series. I can't wait for Season 3.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• wingsfan77
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Nucking Futs
                      For you guys that are or have read the comic. Did you go to your local comic store to pick them up or download it somewhere?

I mean, I can get every single one of them on my iPad but at a cost. Just want to know the best way to read the full series. I can't wait for Season 3.
                      I borrowed volume 1 from a friend which is the first 60ish episodes. After that I bought a Kindle Fire and have been downloading them onto there, it's $10 for 6 issues which isn't bad.

Comment

• JeremyHight
                        I wish I was Scrubs
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                        I don't know, if Carl had shot Shane the show would have created a season long twat fest with an emotional emo kid. I enjoyed the Rick killing someone he loves arc a little better. I loved Shane, but he had it coming and I legit felt bad for Rick. He didn't want to do it but Shane forced his hand. Ultimately I blame that bitch Lori. Just kill her and raise Carl with two daddies.
                        Whats sad is that instead of becoming an emo kid, Carl actually goes badass after shooting Shane and calms down (almost too much for a young kid). Now instead, we'll have a nancy boy.

Comment

• JeremyHight
                          I wish I was Scrubs
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nucking Futs

Get the trade books. They are paper back books with about 8 issues per book. They are cheaper than getting individual comics and far more sturdy. Also, you could get the large volume editions, these are hardcovers that normally feature extra stuff, but are sometimes pricey. I'd check Amazon.

Comment

• Chrispy
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Dec 2008

I wonder if they kill that dude or not and he escapes then brings his friends back.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
                              I wonder if they kill that dude or not and he escapes then brings his friends back.
                              Shane killed the kid and he turned into a zombie, as Shane later did.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
                                :joeybats:
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...