Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Confirmed, 16 episodes begin in October.

Comment

• Sean
      No longer a noob
      • Nov 2008

Going on my own little TWD marathon, last full episode I watched was the 8th one, I think the first episode back from the hiatus. Watching 9-13, about 3.5 hrs, really behind but I already know some of the spoilers

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Comment

• Sean
          No longer a noob
          • Nov 2008

Is it ever revealed what the whisper was from the 1st season?

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sean
            Is it ever revealed what the whisper was from the 1st season?
            From the scientist? Yes. Rick lets that out of the bag in the finale.

Everyone is infected with the virus.

Comment

• dope
              Allons-y!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              From the scientist? Yes. Rick lets that out of the bag in the finale.

Everyone is infected with the virus.

honestly i would just kill myself when i found that out, i don't feel like fighting for my survival, living everyday in fear, only to die of old age still become a zombie.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dope

honestly i would just kill myself when i found that out, i don't feel like fighting for my survival, living everyday in fear, only to die of old age still become a zombie.

I don't understand why everyone was pissed about it tho. Who cares what happens after you die? It's not like you realize you're becoming a zombie.

Comment

• dope
                  Allons-y!
                  • Feb 2009

I don't understand why everyone was pissed about it tho. Who cares what happens after you die? It's not like you realize you're becoming a zombie.

could be for the reason i said i'd kill myself. why have they been trying to survive when it doesn't matter, there really is no survival.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

i saw a report the show finale had 9 million viewers. i never saw the show but may give it a download

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dope

could be for the reason i said i'd kill myself. why have they been trying to survive when it doesn't matter, there really is no survival.

Every waking minute you're not a zombie is survival. Who cares what happens to your carcass?

Comment

• Chrispy
                        Needs a hobby
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                        i saw a report the show finale had 9 million viewers. i never saw the show but may give it a download

'The Walking Dead' Ratings: Season 2 Finale Shatters Records

"The Walking Dead" closed its Season 2 with lots of blood, guts, zombies and big ratings. The Season 2 finale (9 p.m. ET on AMC) brought in 9 million viewers. According to the network, "The Walking Dead" is the No. 1 drama series in basic cable history with men 18-34. "The Walking Dead's" Season 2 finale grew more than 50 percent in total viewers compared to Season 1's finale.

The audience of the 11:30 p.m. ET airing combined with the 9 p.m. viewership brought "The Walking Dead" Season 2 finale up to 10.5 million viewers. Overall, "The Walking Dead's" second season averaged 6.9 million viewers.

By comparison, the Season 2 finale ratings crushed the previous record, which "The Walking Dead" claimed in February as more than 8 million viewers tuned into Season 2 midseason premiere.

"Congratulations to everyone associated with AMC's 'The Walking Dead’ and thank you to the fans for creating, literally, record-setting television,” Charlie Collier, president of AMC, said in a statement.

The second season ended with a bloodbath as a zombie herd attacked Herschel's farm, causing the remaining survivors to flee, looking for a new settlement. Fan favorite comic book character Michonne was introduced in the final moments of the episode and "Treme" actress Danai Gurira will be playing the role in Season 3.

Comment

• St. Francisco
                          45-35 Never Forget
                          • Feb 2009

For those who have read the comics and Rise of the Governor book...when should I read the book? Like is there a certain issue I should stop at and read it?

Comment

• dope
                            Allons-y!
                            • Feb 2009

Every waking minute you're not a zombie is survival. Who cares what happens to your carcass?

i think it more has to do with they thought there was a cure perhaps out there, that there was a reason for living outside of just survival. that in the end you would find peace and sanctuary, but knowing that everyone is infected then it really takes that glimmer of hope away

Comment

• Buzzman
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cpollack09

'The Walking Dead' Ratings: Season 2 Finale Shatters Records

"The Walking Dead" closed its Season 2 with lots of blood, guts, zombies and big ratings. The Season 2 finale (9 p.m. ET on AMC) brought in 9 million viewers. According to the network, "The Walking Dead" is the No. 1 drama series in basic cable history with men 18-34. "The Walking Dead's" Season 2 finale grew more than 50 percent in total viewers compared to Season 1's finale.

The audience of the 11:30 p.m. ET airing combined with the 9 p.m. viewership brought "The Walking Dead" Season 2 finale up to 10.5 million viewers. Overall, "The Walking Dead's" second season averaged 6.9 million viewers.

By comparison, the Season 2 finale ratings crushed the previous record, which "The Walking Dead" claimed in February as more than 8 million viewers tuned into Season 2 midseason premiere.

"Congratulations to everyone associated with AMC's 'The Walking Dead’ and thank you to the fans for creating, literally, record-setting television,” Charlie Collier, president of AMC, said in a statement.

The second season ended with a bloodbath as a zombie herd attacked Herschel's farm, causing the remaining survivors to flee, looking for a new settlement. Fan favorite comic book character Michonne was introduced in the final moments of the episode and "Treme" actress Danai Gurira will be playing the role in Season 3.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1365010.html
                              This makes me wonder why the fuck they are so budget tight with this show. Yet Mad Men gets anything they please with their 1 million viewers a week.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Ugh, from a Kirkman interview with EW.com

Are you looking forward to writing, years hence, the scene in which Lori tells her currently unborn child the story of his or her two dads?

Yeah. We’re going to have a “story time” episode in season 6 where that happens.

Comment

Working...