X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blick
    Watch the Big 12 still have more teams left standing in the tournament just like last year.
    I've got my TAMU season tickets, i'm ready for my fair and balanced assesment as always.

Very excited for TAMU vs. Washington coming up at Reed Arena.

Comment

• Rudi
      #CyCueto
      • Nov 2008

Big 10 might win the challenge for once!

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

lolUNC

Comment

• Mogriffjr
          aka Reece
          • Apr 2009

God Roy is horrible...what's he doing to that team? they look uninspired.

and LOLBARNES....
          Originally posted by Nick Mangold
          Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Point Blank
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Most of them are trying to play like previous UNC players and shit. Drew think he's Lawson, Zeller thinks he's Hansbrough and can do jump hooks from the 3pt line, and everyone just looks lost out there. Barnes passes the ball entirely too much. I understand the point of not being selfish but come the fuck on, you're the best player on the team. We flat out have no leaders on the team. I wish Roy stop babying Drew and bench his sorry ass. It's really hard to watch them this year, It's frustrating as fuck!!! :banghead:

Comment

• Mogriffjr
              aka Reece
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Point Blank
              Most of them are trying to play like previous UNC players and shit. Drew think he's Lawson, Zeller thinks he's Hansbrough and can do jump hooks from the 3pt line, and everyone just looks lost out there. Barnes passes the ball entirely too much. I understand the point of not being selfish but come the fuck on, you're the best player on the team. We flat out have no leaders on the team. I wish Roy stop babying Drew and bench his sorry ass. It's really hard to watch them this year, It's frustrating as fuck!!! :banghead:
              I don't even think it's the players as much as it's Roy's poor coaching...I don't see Barnes getting the ball in places where he can succeed...Roy loves to bring in 5 new guys when his team is making a run (did it tonight), it's just maddening...Bullock doesn't play as much as he should neither...it's just a mess right now at UNC.
              Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Woy
                RIP West
                • Dec 2008

I hate giving those Duke faggots any type of praise, but bygawd Kyrie Irving is good.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                  aka Reece
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soulja Woy
                  I hate giving those Duke faggots any type of praise, but bygawd Kyrie Irving is good.
                  lol, Duke is the best team in the nation, no homerism there ;)

Comment

• Point Blank
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

I agree.

But..

FUCK DUKE

Comment

• Woy
                      RIP West
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by I<3Duke
                      lol, Duke is the best team in the nation, no homerism there ;)
                      Meh, despite the result in this game, I'm still taking Michigan State over them on a neutral court. Kalin Lucas still isn't at 100% and I've seen enough from some of their inside bench guys to give me confidence in riding with MSU.

e: Yeah, a loss by 5 in November at Cameron, with Lucas not fully healthy and their top three players playing like shit most of the game confirm my thoughts that MSU will win it all this year as long as they stay healthy, of course. They definitely can beat Duke on a neutral court.

I think Duke and MSU are far ahead of the rest of the pack though.

Comment

• Bear Pand
                        RIP Indy Colts
                        • Feb 2009

ACC ACC DIEEEEEE

Big Ten taking over two years in a row.

Purdue beat Vtech in OT, they didn't look that good tho. Due really needs someone outside of Etwaun Moore and JaJaun Johnson to step up consistently on offense. If Hummel was healthy I'd be ok with a 3-man show, but a two man show isn't gonna work. They'll just flame out in the tourney like last year.

Also Bob Knight had some hilarious commentary tonight. Ryne Smith or DJ Byrd went down with a shoulder injury and he says "it's a good thing he injured his shoulder now he can't shoot anymore." lol ether.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

Maryland>>>>>UNC

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                            aka Reece
                            • Apr 2009

Meh, despite the result in this game, I'm still taking Michigan State over them on a neutral court. Kalin Lucas still isn't at 100% and I've seen enough from some of their inside bench guys to give me confidence in riding with MSU.

e: Yeah, a loss by 5 in November at Cameron, with Lucas not fully healthy and their top three players playing like shit most of the game confirm my thoughts that MSU will win it all this year as long as they stay healthy, of course. They definitely can beat Duke on a neutral court.

I think Duke and MSU are far ahead of the rest of the pack though.
                            That should have been more than 5 points, the end of the game, MSU chucked and made 3's to end that game. Mind you we rode a freshman...Kyrie is damn near an NBA player at this point but still a freshman to a win...while Nolan/Singler struggled mightly...and there was no point in that game where I felt Duke would NOT win that game.

Lucas isn't even the difference IMO there...it's Summers for me...but he never seems to be a player who can carry a team for me...he was the guy I was worried about the most.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                              Ryan Luxem
                              • Dec 2008

Boston College had more offensive rebounds than Indiana had defensively. Yet we came within one point in the second half.

Pretty good.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                              I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Woy
                                RIP West
                                • Dec 2008

Robert Morris 70, Long Island 69

A team that beat us in NEC play last year, it was nice to get revenge without Karon for the third straight game. Lijah Thompson had 12 points, LOL.

e: Just read the press release...looks like senior guard Gary Wallace left with a finger injury early and we were already without junior forward Lawrence Bridges since he had a concussion. That means the remaining eight players were all freshmen and sophomores.

The NEC already doesn't want any, but they're going to hate playing RMU the next two years. It might be total domination if everyone stays and Toole continues his success on the recruiting front.

Comment

Working...