X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogriffjr
    aka Reece
    • Apr 2009

903! Coach K on top of the throne...

Dawkins really carried this team yesterday...if he could only develop some semblance of a dribble drive game, he would become a legit 15point scorer.
    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Bomberooski
      #GoHawks
      • Feb 2009

Lot's of games today. To bad they all suck. But I'll still be watching!
      I give rep not thanks
      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
        ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
        • Oct 2008

It looks like Marquette will be a good 10-11 guys deep this year. Both schools we played so far have been shit but the benefits of being able to put constant pressure on the ball without worrying about fatigue are pretty clear so far.

Comment

• KnightNoles
          Kdub #9
          • Jul 2009

First time watching Kentucky last night, 1st half they looked their age and wanting to impress people.. The difference in the second half was great to watch and this team is going to be good. They seem a little bit more hungry then the two previous teams but I wish Liggins was back.

Can't believe my dude Darius is coming off the bench right now... I know the lineup isn't set or what not but cmon Cal!

Comment

• FirstTimer
            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Terrance Jones has the look of an absolute beast...but he plays a lot like Odom. He could be a dominating mid to low post player but floats to the wings too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
            MSU's bigs are awful. They have practically no fundamentals or footwork to speak of.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Knight might be slightly crazy but god damn does he do a good broadcast of basketball. Him and Bilas feeding off eachother and talking X's and O's was awesome. It was made that much more obvious of how good it was once Vitale got on the mic for the next game.

Comment

• KnightNoles
              Kdub #9
              • Jul 2009

Agree on Jones, I just think he might be the downfall of the team.. wished he went pro lol but regardless he is talented and versatile

Comment

• FirstTimer
                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by KnightNoles
                Agree on Jones, I just think he might be the downfall of the team.. wished he went pro lol but regardless he is talented and versatile
                He seems to be a PF that wants to play SF or SG. It's too bad because he's so physically advanced he could play PF ad win POTY walking away. If I've Coach Cal I basically make it so at least 50% of Jones' touches occur from the key area down. Jones, while uber talented really isn't that great off the dribble or that tremendous of a passer to be on the wing handling the ball.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                  #GoHawks
                  • Feb 2009

I don't mind Jones floating the perimeter every now and then but you're right he needs to be a PF the majority of the game and just out muscle guys in the paint. He is fun to watch and plays like he's got a HUGE chip on his shoulder.
                  I give rep not thanks
                  My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                    ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                    He seems to be a PF that wants to play SF or SG. It's too bad because he's so physically advanced he could play PF ad win POTY walking away. If I've Coach Cal I basically make it so at least 50% of Jones' touches occur from the key area down. Jones, while uber talented really isn't that great off the dribble or that tremendous of a passer to be on the wing handling the ball.

Comment

• Woy
                      RIP West
                      • Dec 2008

DIRTBAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                        aka Reece
                        • Apr 2009

LOL Pitt...
                        Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                        Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                          #GoHawks
                          • Feb 2009

Didn't watch. What happened to Pitt???? Long Beach State? Yikes.

Woy, explain.
                          I give rep not thanks
                          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Pitt sucks. They are very lucky to not be 1-2 after struggling to beat Rider. RIDER. Now they lose to Long Beach St.

Next up they get LaSalle, Penn, RMU, Duquesne, Tenn, VMI, Okie St, SC St, St Francis, & Wagner before getting into Big East play.

Nice schedule, Coach Dixon. No wonder they are running off to the softer ACC where you only have two teams to worry about. Dixon is afraid to play anybody. Good riddance, faggots.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                              #GoHawks
                              • Feb 2009

What's the deal with them W2BTD?
                              I give rep not thanks
                              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Not to make excuses since they were 12pt Home Favs but Long Beach St is supposed to be pretty good this year. (a non-power school good)

I figured it would be pretty close.

Also... LOLPITT

Comment

Working...