• Feb 2009

Back in the win column, baby.

LSU HOOPS: NOW WITH 1% MORE WINNING!

Comment

• Bomberooski
      #GoHawks
      • Feb 2009

HUGE deal in Spokane tonight.

Notre Dame in town to play Gonzaga. (Illinois this weekend and then Michigan State in town next week)
      I give rep not thanks
      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Hope UNC can bounce back tonight.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Dayton getting dicked by Buffalo @ home rite now, by 30+. Horrible, horrible loss for them.

Comment

• Woy
            RIP West
            • Dec 2008

RMU begins their conference tilt against Fairleigh Dickinson tomorrow at home.

Get to break out the NEC-issued sweater-vest for the first time at the scorer's desk.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Woy
              RMU begins their conference tilt against Fairleigh Dickinson tomorrow at home.

Get to break out the NEC-issued sweater-vest for the first time at the scorer's desk.
              Conference play is always the best. Post a pic of you in the Howard Cosell sweater.

Comment

• Woy
                RIP West
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                Conference play is always the best. Post a pic of you in the Howard Cosell sweater.
                Will do.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

Creighton finally gets their first legit win of the season. I like to keep a close eye on this team for the past couple years, usually have 2-3 Iowa kids on the roster.

Harrison Barnes' high school teammate Doug McDermott with 25/12 against San Diego St.

Comment

• Woy
                    RIP West
                    • Dec 2008

Robert Morris 66, Fairleigh Dickinson 52

Never really was a close game, FDU only held a lead when they hit a three to open the game. The difference was at 25 points at one time but RMU played extremely sloppy towards the end to make the score look more respectable.

Coron Williams and Velton Jones combined for 37 points, with the former doing his damage behind the arc (5-6 3PT). Lucky Jones had a stellar game on defense (4 steals) and has emerged as a force on that side of the ball, but he still struggles with his offensive game (3-10 FG, 1-5 3PT).

The new uniforms were debuted tonight...similar front design as the old ones, but they're really sharp.

Oh, and the infamous sweater-vest I will be sporting at every game now (forgive the cliche mirror pic):

MvP pays a visit to the Chuck on Saturday as Monmouth will battle the Colonials.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                      ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                      • Oct 2008

I am a bit nervous for the Marquette-Wisconsin game Saturday, but I am more optimistic than I was at the beginning of the year. Whoever determines the pace will win.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Hoyas knock off Alabama on the road, handing Bama their first home loss in 25 games. Hollis Thompson hits a dagger three down a point with 1.8 left.

Hoyas led by 9 with 2:00 left and really played a better brand of hoops throughout. Would have been a devastating collapse had they lost. Bama has no off ball movement and had no answer for the matchup zone, shooting about 3-18 from three range.

A very well coached game by JT3 on both ends of the court. The game winning play was well designed.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          Hoyas knock off Alabama on the road, handing Bama their first home loss in 25 games. Hollis Thompson hits a dagger three down a point with 1.8 left.

Hoyas led by 9 with 2:00 left and really played a better brand of hoops throughout. Would have been a devastating collapse had they lost. Bama has no off ball movement and had no answer for the matchup zone, shooting about 3-18 from three range.

A very well coached game by JT3 on both ends of the court. The game winning play was well designed.
                          Watching that last 2 mins must've been PAINFUL as a Hoyas fan, it really was remarkable they were able to gather themselves after that epic meltdown and get the go ahead 3. Had Bama closed it it would've been one of the better late comebacks ive ever seen.

Comment

• kmanharris
                            Seven
                            • Oct 2008

CCSU is GOOD this year.

*good for a NEC team that is*

Comment

• Woy
                              RIP West
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kmanharris
                              CCSU is GOOD this year.

*good for a NEC team that is*
                              Horton looks as good as ever so far. RMU, LIU and CCSU seem to be the class of the league, with Wagner just a few steps behind.

I think once Mike McFadden becomes eligible next semester, we'll have a slight advantage. According to everything I've heard, he's supposed to give us a consistent scoring presence in the post - which might be the only thing we're lacking at right now.

Comment

• kmanharris
                                Seven
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Woy
                                Horton looks as good as ever so far. RMU, LIU and CCSU seem to be the class of the league, with Wagner just a few steps behind.

I think once Mike McFadden becomes eligible next semester, we'll have a slight advantage. According to everything I've heard, he's supposed to give us a consistent scoring presence in the post - which might be the only thing we're lacking at right now.
                                We also have this frosh guard, Kyle Vinales, who is averaging 22.5 ppg, shoots 47% from 3 and 52% from the field. :sogood:

edit: LOL I just looked at the schedule. We play Michigan State on December 7th.. UPSET CITY.

Comment

Working...