Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saluki
    Ball So Hard
    • Oct 2008

I'm more excited for when they join the rest of the team for a camp. In rookie camp their beating pretty much the same type of guys they beat in college, can't wait to see how these guys fair against some vets.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I have a feeling Afalava will be starting at safety by the end of the year.

Comment

• Saluki
        Ball So Hard
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Firsttimer
        I have a feeling Afalava will be starting at safety by the end of the year.
        Could be with McGowans history of injury, and if Steltz doesn't progress, i really hope Steltz steps it up tho.

Comment

• FirstTimer
          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

The most pressing concern for me is which Northwestern QB wins the third job. CJ Bacher or Brett Basanez

Comment

• Saluki
            Ball So Hard
            • Oct 2008

The most pressing concern for me is which Northwestern QB wins the third job. CJ Bacher or Brett Basanez
            Bears seem to like Basanez more, they haven't said much about Bacher

Comment

• FirstTimer
              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Per Chicago bears.com Zach Bowman was moved back to CB from FS and Corey Graham was moved to FS for OTA's

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

I know guys, I know hes gone. But its still sad to me. He's been my favorite for years. Just wont be the same, not even having him on the bench.

Comment

• zack54attack
                  Posts a lot
                  • Dec 2008

The Bears were a playoff team in 2005. They were a Super Bowl team in 2006, that looked like it was going to be on top of the NFC for another four or five years. They were mediocre at best in 2007...

Article I wrote.

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Good article, I disagree that Brian should be number one though. I feel like Tommie Harris should have made the list somewhere. Probably number 1 to me. When he and the D line do their jobs, Brian and Lance look like all universe players, especially Brian.

And to me, I would switch Hester and Forte around. Il feel like I know that Forte will be fine, and he is much less of a worry when it comes to producing. Hester will need to step his game up more.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Good article on Brandon Rideau on ChicagoBears.com today.

The kid keeps impressing people. Honestly, he could be the best WR on the roster.

Each time the WR's have been mentioned over the past monthhe keeps coming up first.

He's a target in the Brandon Marshall mold that Cutler seems to like a lot.

Still saying he could be the surprise player for the Bears this year.

Comment

• MRN
                        MRNeverwearthesamething
                        • Nov 2008

Any news on the Eric Peterman situation, does it look like he will make the team?

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by MRN
                          Any news on the Eric Peterman situation, does it look like he will make the team?
                          He's barely been mentioned in any conversations I have heard. Rideau, Knox, and Kinder have been the most mentioned guys thus far at WR. What scares me is that we have barely heard anything on Iglesias
                          Last edited by FirstTimer; 06-09-2009, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• MRN
                            MRNeverwearthesamething
                            • Nov 2008

He's barely been mentioned in any covnersations I have heard. Rideau, Knox, and Kinder have been the most mentioned guys thus far at WR. Waht scares me is that we have barely heard anything on Inglesias
                            IMO, Iglesias was our worst pick of the draft, besides the second DE. The guy isn't very fast, and not very big, which is what Cutler really needs.

Peterman could do a lot for the special teams game, he is valuable there, and he is a pretty decent hands receiver as well, his speed is also pretty good. I want him to make the team.

Comment

• JMeist
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by shook on3
                              cutler is going to rape this year throwing for 30 td's 12 int 3,500+ yards, hester will rape , so will forte and urlacher ,briggs. i hope they get plexico burress or b marshall we will supernbowl champs for sure
                              Oh my goooodness.......

Comment

• FirstTimer
                                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

cutler is going to rape this year throwing for 30 td's 12 int 3,500+ yards, hester will rape , so will forte and urlacher ,briggs. i hope they get plexico burress or b marshall we will supernbowl champs for sure
                                were going to make your packers look like a pop warner team out there
                                STFU.

Plax is past his prime and has been declining for the last few years and we don't really have a lot to offer Denver to get Marshall.

Along with your other comments, just shut up. Quit being the typical twat homer.

Comment

Working...