Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

It'll be interesting to see if the Giants significantly improve after their bye week which is still a little while away. After that they host the Packers and travel to the Falcons; in my opinion that's two out of three NFC teams which I believe are better than the New York Giants.

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Comment

• DJ Rhude
        #42 G.O.A.T.
        • Feb 2009

Stevie Brown has filled in pretty nicely for Phillips, he has a nose for the ball

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

Carl Banks said it best - the Giants have become feast or famine on offense. Always going for the big play (even on short yardage) and not using the underneath plays enough. Hakeem Nicks even mentioned opposing teams are scheming against the big play and the offense has to adjust.

Where the fuck is the tackling? This shit has been going on for weeks. Redman tore them up.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
            #42 G.O.A.T.
            • Feb 2009

Run N. Theball, meet Kevin Gilbride, Gildbride, meet Run N. Theball.....

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Michael Coe to IR, done for the year and they activated Will Hill following his suspension.

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Rhude, Is it Gilbride, or is it Eli checking out of the original play?

Comment

• jeffx
                  • Jun 2009

I'm at a loss for words after the Giants disgraceful performance. A total team breakdown. Now the Cowboys are back in the division race.

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jeffx
                    I'm at a loss for words after the Giants disgraceful performance. A total team breakdown. Now the Cowboys are back in the division race.
                    No they're not.

The Giants are going through their usual November slide and the Cowboys just won a stupid game vs. my goofy Eagles.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Champ
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

We better set a fire in our asses during this bye week. Gilbride needs to reevaluate his life because he is pissing me off. Fewell needs to teach tackling again. Those Bengals wideouts were breaking way too many tackles.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

I watched about 5 mins of that game and knew that I had better things to do.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jms493
                          I watched about 5 mins of that game and knew that I had better things to do.
                          True fan right here.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Champ
                            True fan right here.
                            old fan....

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

i dont understand the giants. 2 weeks ago i thought they were the SB team. who could doubt that offense with Eli firing the ball and the defense has always been stout.
                              but then they lose to the steelers in a game they had won and come out and play totally uninspired against the bengals who dominated them

there is no excuse for a team this good to play that poorly against a team like the bengals.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                                i dont understand the giants. 2 weeks ago i thought they were the SB team. who could doubt that offense with Eli firing the ball and the defense has always been stout.
                                but then they lose to the steelers in a game they had won and come out and play totally uninspired against the bengals who dominated them

there is no excuse for a team this good to play that poorly against a team like the bengals.
                                IMO I think teams have figured them out and Nicks is not Nicks. Single cover Nicks, Double cover Cruz, Bennett sux, Hixon is the slot guy. Cover Deep and let them try and establish a run game. When then cant it is 3rd and long all freaking game long. Eli gets frustrated and starts throwing to guys who are not open.

Defense is ok but they are the field all game long. Bottom line......the cant run the ball and it is killing Eli and the play action. How they played like that did vs the 49ers was a fucking illusion.

The Giants seems to play good against better teams and shit against worse team.

Comment

Working...