X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zack54attack
    Posts a lot
    • Dec 2008

This is it.. I'm fed up

Let me start by saying this... FUCK YOU LOVIE SMITH. Im sick and tired of watching my beloved Bears get owned, week in and week out. And then seeing you with the same facial expression as you had when you got out of bed this morning. You are clueless. Absolutley clueless. You have no fucking idea what is going on with your team. You said "I'm going to call the defensive plays this season" And guess what? I could run, receive and pass for over 450 yards against our defense. You also brought in a genius at the defensive line coaching position, his name is Rod Marenelli. Who was 0-16 last season. And guess what? All we do is jump offsides. Starting with the 49ers game, we have jumped offsides 15+ times in 3 fucking games. Way to go.

Now before anyone says it's Cutlers fault, please re-think this. Cutler takes all the heat for this disaster of a season, because everyone had such high expectations. It's not fair to blame it all on him. Sure he fucked up a couple games, no doubt. But the offensive line sucks. I cant watch them let a defensive lineman get through to the backfield EVERY PLAY. Cutler has about 1 second to throw. It's ridiculous. The guy has NO TIME to make any plays. In fact, he cant even see who is receiving the ball, because theres always a defensive lineman or linebacker hitting him. PROTECT FOR THE GUY. There is no holes open for Matt Forte to run through either. You couldnt fit a 6 year old through one of the oline's holes. The offensive line sucks, plain and simple. Time to clean house on their old asses, and get Orlando Pace a walker. Until they do that, Cutler and this offense will be bad. There is no time to fucking throw.

Dont even get me started on this piss poor defense at best. The only players worth keeping are Briggs and Tillman. I'm real sick of seeing you fuckers try and strip the ball, rather than tackle the guy. I mean c'mon? Oh, and can you guys cover something? I mean, theres always a WR open. I know you guys are frustrated because you have to play that gay Cover 2, which everyone has figured out. but can you cover somebody?? PLEASE?

Oh and Also Lovie, STOP PLAYING THE COVER 2. We keep getting burned on it, and everyone knows how to beat it. Yet you still think it will work. Guess what? It wont, and it's Circa 2005. Also, get rid of your buddy Ron Turner. it's obvious he cant get the play calls right. Did you see the stat last week during the Philly game tape? Through his career, Jay Cuter is the #1 ranked QB in the nfl on designed Roll outs. Yet, you've only called maybe 5 roll outs, and 75 screen passes that dont work.

/rant.

• Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

The only thing that has annoyed me about this Bears season has been Orlando Pace's performance . He should have just retired with his legacy perfectly intact .

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zack54attack
      Now before anyone says it's Cutlers fault, please re-think this. Cutler takes all the heat for this disaster of a season, because everyone had such high expectations. It's not fair to blame it all on him. Sure he fucked up a couple games, no doubt. But the offensive line sucks. I cant watch them let a defensive lineman get through to the backfield EVERY PLAY. Cutler has about 1 second to throw. It's ridiculous. The guy has NO TIME to make any plays. In fact, he cant even see who is receiving the ball, because theres always a defensive lineman or linebacker hitting him. PROTECT FOR THE GUY. There is no holes open for Matt Forte to run through either. You couldnt fit a 6 year old through one of the oline's holes. The offensive line sucks, plain and simple. Time to clean house on their old asses, and get Orlando Pace a walker. Until they do that, Cutler and this offense will be bad. There is no time to fucking throw.
      lol at just parroting the same arguments Joe Buck and Tory Aikman made, word for word.

Bears need to get rid of Jerry Angelo, Ron Turner, and maybe Lovie Smith.

There's no reason Angelo should be the GM after this season. Trading away a bunch of draft picks for a QB when you have no WRs or O-Line is pathetic. Compounding that error by giving up a 2nd round pick for Gaines Adams is just brutal. Then you got turnover-machine Cutler and Ron Turner coupled with that o-line and wr. I really don't know what you expected to happen.

Comment

• jags224
        El Contusion
        • Oct 2008

good rant, i lol'ed at a few of the comments you made

"And then seeing you with the same facial expression as you had when you got out of bed this morning"

"Time to clean house on their old asses, and get Orlando Pace a walker"
        "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
          No Homo
          • Nov 2008

This sucks.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
            Posts too much
            • Feb 2009

Try being a Lions fan or a Browns fan for a few years, if you get his mad about the Bears going 4-7, your head would probably explode from rooting for either of those teams.

Comment

• zack54attack
              Posts a lot
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand
              lol at just parroting the same arguments Joe Buck and Tory Aikman made, word for word.

Bears need to get rid of Jerry Angelo, Ron Turner, and maybe Lovie Smith.

There's no reason Angelo should be the GM after this season. Trading away a bunch of draft picks for a QB when you have no WRs or O-Line is pathetic. Compounding that error by giving up a 2nd round pick for Gaines Adams is just brutal. Then you got turnover-machine Cutler and Ron Turner coupled with that o-line and wr. I really don't know what you expected to happen.
              It's true what Buck and Aikman said. I mean I seen a Dlinemen in the backfiled untouched atleast half of the playes.

I dont mind the Cutler trade still. We needed a QB too, as well as WR's and Oline. The Gaines Adams trade was fucking stupid. I was wrong about it, I admit that. The guy is useless, and just sits the bench.

Comment

• zack54attack
                Posts a lot
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                Try being a Lions fan or a Browns fan for a few years, if you get his mad about the Bears going 4-7, your head would probably explode from rooting for either of those teams.
                yeah but the Lion's are up and coming with Smith, CJ, and Stafford.

We have no one.

Comment

• Goober
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Feb 2009

The Bears would easily be 6-5 or better if Kyle Orton was their QB.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                    Posts too much
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zack54attack
                    yeah but the Lion's are up and coming with Smith, CJ, and Stafford.

We have no one.

Unfortunately, this isn't pick up football and those three will not win us very much. Kevin Smith isn't even that good anyways, he's a solid back but nothing special. This team needs something resembling an offensive line and a defense before they'll ever even sniff another team sniffing the playoffs.

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
                      No Homo
                      • Nov 2008

At least those teams don't have expectations. You can at least look forward to the draft. What do I have to look forward to? Free Agency? Oh yeah because the Bears are historically cheap as hell. Remember Ditka said "He throws around nickels like manhole covers" referring to Halas (His daughter owns the team now).

Lovie, Turner, and Angelo need to go.
                      Last edited by RainboUnicorn; 11-29-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RainboUnicorn
                        At least those teams don't have expectations. You can at least look forward to the draft. What do I have to look forward to? Free Agency? Oh yeah because the Bears are historically cheap as hell. Remember Ditka said "He throws around nickels like manhole covers" referring to Halas (His daughter owns the team now).
                        Maybe you shouldn't have traded two first rounders for a QB when you don't have pieces in place.

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
                          No Homo
                          • Nov 2008

Maybe you shouldn't have traded two first rounders for a QB when you don't have pieces in place.
                          Sorry maybe we should have drafted 3 QB's with top 10 picks in consecutive years to try and make one fit. Only to get rid of all 3 a few years later.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by RainboUnicorn
                            The Bears being "cheap" is a myth. They have shelled out a lot of money since the 2005 season to bring in players or keep what they thought was going to be a great core. Problem is the signings have all busted and the guys they kept have gotten old and bad.

LOL at using a Ditka quote for the 60's about Halas and applying it to Virginia McCaskey today. In all actuality Ted Phillips has more to say about the finances the teams spends than Virginia.
                            Last edited by FirstTimer; 11-29-2009, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
                              No Homo
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Firsttimer
                              The Bears being "cheap" is a myth. They have shelled out a lot of money since the 2005 season to bring in players or keep what they thought was going to be a great core. Problem is the signings have all busted and the guys they kept have gotten old and bad.

LOL at using a Ditka quote for the 60's about Halas and applying it to Virginia McCaskey today. In all actuality Ted Phillips has more to say about the finances the teams spends than Virginia.
                              The Bears haven't signed anyone of note in free agency in recent history.

Comment

Working...