X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
    Freeman was 7th in passer rating and Sanchez was 38th, but yea that little snippet doesn't matter...
    Freeman playing 10 teams with losing records doesn't hurt. (I'd take Freeman too, but it's retarded how his season is being over hyped based solely on number padding vs. shit opponents.)

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by North
      Freeman playing 10 teams with losing records doesn't hurt. (I'd take Freeman too, but it's retarded how his season is being over hyped based solely on number padding vs. shit opponents.)
      I only brought that up for the stat whores who, rather conveniently, forgot to mention it... I normally put no stock in it, but for most of the shitbird retards on VSN, it is the be all, end all for how good a QB is... I merely said I would choose Freeman over Sanchez if given the chance, and now for some reason, everyone who likes Sanchez has their panties in a bunch over it...

Comment

• Rush
        vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Thread unlocked.

This is VSN. Cmon.

Comment

• Atlas
          • Feb 2010

Dude's post disappeared...

edit: i was on my phone, and trying to respond to said post, so i think i accidentally'd the whole thread... my bad (for using the shitty mobile skin)...

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

It must have magically gotten deleted when the thread was locked....

Comment

• Atlas
              • Feb 2010

^read above fagtard...

Comment

• shag773
                • Jul 2009

Dude's post disappeared...

edit: i was on my phone, and trying to respond to said post, so i think i accidentally'd the whole thread... my bad (for using the shitty mobile skin)...
                It's ok. I was just saying how I read all of Atlas's posts in this thread, revisited my posts, and realized I was actually retarded. Lucky for me, there are programs out there than can help with my deficient reading fundamentals.

Just make sure you don't fat finger delete this post, okay big guy?

Comment

• Atlas
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by shag773
                  It's ok. I was just saying how I read all of Atlas's posts in this thread, revisited my posts, and realized I was actually retarded. Lucky for me, there are programs out there than can help with my deficient reading fundamentals.

Just make sure you don't fat finger delete this post, okay big guy?
                  it was a solid post, first timer would have been proud of your multi quote ability... however, it did just rehash everything W2B has argued, which, subsequently, had wholes poked into by Bones and I...

Comment

• shag773
                    • Jul 2009

it was a solid post, first timer would have been proud of your multi quote ability... however, it did just rehash everything W2B has argued, which, subsequently, had wholes poked into by Bones and I...
                    Oh yeah, is that what happened?

Comment

• Atlas
                      • Feb 2010

Oh yeah, is that what happened?
                      its exactly what happened... its not a conspiricah against you, it was an accident... even still, your argument is the same as warner's, and you do a much worse job of arguing it...

Comment

• shag773
                        • Jul 2009

its exactly what happened... its not a conspiricah against you, it was an accident... even still, your argument is the same as warner's, and you do a much worse job of arguing it...
                        Maybe it is, but who would know......you deleted it.

Comment

• Atlas
                          • Feb 2010

Maybe it is, but who would know......you deleted it.
                          dude, i said i was sorry and that i didn't do it on purpose... get the fuck over it...

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

didn't do it on purpose?

rofl. stop acting like you can delete a post on purpose. you have to go through like 3 prompts you lying sack of shit.

Comment

• Atlas
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by killgod
                              didn't do it on purpose?

rofl. stop acting like you can delete a post on purpose. you have to go through like 3 prompts you lying sack of shit.
                              you can on the mobile skin, b/c i did it... i dont get butthurt, so i would never resort to such a gambino-type act...

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

do not believe. too convenient that this is the first time it's happened.

Comment

Working...