Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blick
    The Judge
    • Mar 2009

This thread has been full of dumbassery from all sides.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Hey Blick, when you were trying to convince me that Larry Johnson was a better player than Steven Jackson two years ago, how come the "younger and far more physically gifted" argument didn't come into play?

Comment

• Senser81
        VSN Poster of the Year
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blick
        This thread has been full of dumbassery from all sides.
        Actually, I think its one-sided.

Special Ed: Josh Freeman is a top 100 player...look at what he's done compared to other 2nd year QBs!

Boy Genius: By that logic, Mike Williams is a top 100 player because look at what he's done compared to other rookie WRs.

Special Ed: Huh? That wouldn't make sense because they play different positions!

Again, you are making this too difficult and you are getting tangled in your own web of idiocy.

Comment

• Blick
          The Judge
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          Hey Blick, when you were trying to convince me that Larry Johnson was a better player than Steven Jackson two years ago, how come the "younger and far more physically gifted" argument didn't come into play?
          Who the fuck cares about two years ago? I don't even remember that

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blick
            Who the fuck cares about two years ago? I don't even remember that
            I remember everything, Blick.

Everything.

Comment

• Senser81
              VSN Poster of the Year
              • Feb 2009

Everything.
              But I don't remember Blick being this much of a fool on MM, do you?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
                But I don't remember Blick being this much of a fool on MM, do you?
                Aside from being the most shameless homer on the site, no.

Comment

• BigBucs
                  Unpretentious
                  • May 2009

Everything.
                  You remember this? Im sure you do.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvF20n5xys[/ame]

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

Just gonna post this again to give these dickhead statements the shine they deserve. Obvious that Senser is simply an idiot in regards to this subject or he is trolling like always. May be a mix of both with how far off the highlighted statements he made is.

I don't think anybody is saying the guy is a pile of shit. But he's a young player, protected by a conservative gameplan, who has one decent season and one HORRENDOUS season under his belt. Forgive us if we would like more of a resume before we fall over ourselves gushing over him. I never came away particulary impressed with the "eye test" when watching him.
                    A guy who truly doesnt know shit at all.

Originally posted by Senser81
                    He's only thrown for over 300 yards once in his career, and that time he also threw 5 INTs. Tampa seemed to dumb down their offense for Freeman. He averaged 32 att/game his rookie year. Last year, he averaged less than 30 att/game. Tampa made a concerted effort to "hide" Freeman, and it worked. When he had to carry the team with his arm, he couldn't do it. He benefited from a weak schedule and a pretty good defense. In fact, Tampa's defense outranked their offense last season.
                    This fucker has to be trolling.

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                    Donald Penn sucked last year... The entire bucs offensive line is horrible. Penn is overrated, Davin Joseph is WAY overrated and Jeremy Trueblood is a joke. Freeman was constantly under pressure last year.
                    Little overboard. Penn was rock solid for the most part but we constantly played musical chairs at OL. Joseph, Trueblood and Faine were hurt for significant amounts of time, at the same time, last season so we were making due with what we had. Larsen, Zuttah and Lee did a decent job but having 3 starters out didnt make things any easier on Free.

And I love how Freeman gets all of the credit for the Bucs sudden improvement, when two additions to the offense (Williams & Blount) were arguably the most impactful. They weren't there in '09, but Freeman was. Where was this Freeman magic wand two years ago?

Its like saying, Isaac Bruce spearheaded the greatest show on turf, ignoring that they added Faulk, Warner, and Holt.
                    Stop acting like an idiot. Freeman played half the season after we started 0-7 and lead us to wins over Greenbay (this years champs), and New Orleans (you know, the superbowl champs that year). For a guy who watched %90 of the games that season you would know this.

Originally posted by Primetime232
                    BTW, Freeman's best games last year were against Arizona, Carolina, Seattle, and a NO team that rested for the playoffs
                    Wow. Why do gus spew off this shit as if it was fact. NO didnt rest anyone for that game. Not until the game was clearly over did they sit Brees. They were playing for a fucking division title.

Freeman before Blount: 85 passer rating
                    Freeman after Blount: 102 passer rating

Blount impacted Freeman and the offense more by himself. Now add in Mike Williams, and it's a no-brainer.
                    Yea, because a QB having far more success with a running game than without isnt typical. BTW, Freeman is 1-0 vs Rodger, in fact he got his very 1st W vs him.

What kind of impact did the QB (the same guy) make in 2009 without those guys?

Seems like the QB's impact was directly related to the additions of those two players.

What changed? Williams for Antonio Bryant, Blount for C.Williams. the QB didn't change, you geek. He improved, sure, but that had a lot to do with the arrrival of those two skill guys. Freeman didn't single handedly change the Bucs. Its a myth.
                    What a revelation, better players around you = more success. :acid: How many elite QBs in this league (save for Brady) has been successful with marginal talent? I dont see you trying to discredit them. SMH Only reason Manning has been good is Harrison and Wayne, Warner = Fitz/Boldin Holt/Bruce etc.... fuck out of here.

Charles: 91.7 yds/game
                    Blount: 91.5 yds/game

No saying Blount is in Charles league, but he made a very similar impact as Charles did when he got his chance.
                    Where is the receiving statistics?

Originally posted by shag773
                    I'm shocked you guys are even watching that show, much less have an opinion on it.

Even more shocked that people here still feed into BigBucs' trolling. C'mon fellas, you're better than that.
                    Get your ass on. I didnt have shit to do with this thread taking the direction it did.

Comment

• BigBucs
                      Unpretentious
                      • May 2009

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                        Freeman is 1-0 vs Rodger, in fact he got his very 1st W vs him.
                        Aaron Rodgers is a Superbowl champ, an MVP, and fucked Mila Kunis.

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

Aaron Rodgers is a Superbowl champ, an MVP, and fucked Mila Kunis.

You pointing out facts just like Im pointing out facts. :shot:

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

Josh Freeman is 0-1 against Drew Stanton...

Talk to me when the Bucs make the playoffs, Freeman replicates his 2010 season, and he fucks a maxim top 5.

Comment

• BigBucs
                              Unpretentious
                              • May 2009

Josh Freeman is 0-1 against Drew Stanton...

Talk to me when the Bucs make the playoffs, Freeman replicates his 2010 season, and he fucks a maxim top 5.
                              Cute. Thank the Bucs getting shafted in that game for Rodgers getting a ring. Freeman even giving Rodgers titles and he doesnt even know how the GOD blessed him. You should be Freeman.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                                Cute. Thank the Bucs getting shafted in that game for Rodgers getting a ring. Freeman even giving Rodgers titles and he doesnt even know how the GOD blessed him. You should be Freeman.
                                So now he has the most impact on two teams. You were stretching with the impact on the Bucs alone.

Comment

Working...