X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Argath
    $2 whore
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
    Former Maryland Terp RT Bruce Campbell is visiting the Redskins. Sounds like another one of our terrible OL depth signings that we always make

I'm reading they signed him to a 1 year $645,000 deal.

Also this..

@evansilva
    The #Panthers entire offensive line retired and they still didn't want Bruce Campbell back. #Redskins

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

So like Trueblood and Pashos, Campbell will be cut before the season right?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

$8.75 million in cap space left after the Campbell contract......sounds like Graham and Smith might be all they wrote for free agency.

Comment

• Argath
          $2 whore
          • Apr 2009

Ryan Clark visiting the Redskins.

Bring him back

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

I wouldn't be opposed, especially for a one or two year deal which would allow us to develop someone. Will be interested to see where Philip Thomas fits into all of this right now.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Corey Graham is no longer an option, as he just signed with Buffalo today. Will be interesting to see where we go from here at CB.

Lots of names still available, click here for CBS's tracker at CB. Who do you guys think we should target now? I've also heard Carlos Rogers floated around as well.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                War Hero
                • Dec 2009

At this point I'd rather sign Ryan Clark and use the early 2nd rounder on a CB.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

LOL. Antonio Cromartie has expressed a desire to play in Washington.

DO NOT WANT

Comment

• Argath
                    $2 whore
                    • Apr 2009

At this point I'd rather sign Ryan Clark and use the early 2nd rounder on a CB.
                    This

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

Skins signed ILB Darryl Sharpton from the Texans. He's another backup MLB who is pretty much just a run stopper.

TE Owen Daniels is visiting the team. That's a guy I really want.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

Redskins signed DE Clifton Geathers formerly of the Eagles

Comment

• Slateman
                          • Apr 2009

Skins signed ILB Darryl Sharpton from the Texans. He's another backup MLB who is pretty much just a run stopper.

TE Owen Daniels is visiting the team. That's a guy I really want.
                          That should make for a nice Hammer ILB to pair with Riley playing the Mike.

Still, it's pretty obvious the Redskins do not want to spend big but are looking to add depth, a few diamonds in the rough, and rely on the cap increase next season.
                          The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
                          As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
                          If only I had died instead of you
                          O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• Argath
                            $2 whore
                            • Apr 2009

Skins signed Tracy Porter (CB who made the game winning INT in the Saints-Colts Superbowl) today and have Brandon Browner scheduled to visit tonight.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

Bruce Campbell failed his physical and the deal was voided.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

Geathers is a big DE, but I think that move reeks of trying to get some intel on the Eagles. Sharpton would be a great fit at the other ILB spot, very under the radar but he complements Riley's game very well.

Does anyone have word on Porter's contract? I definitely like that signing, but it also appears we aren't done, as Browner and Thurmond are scheduled for visits today and Friday.

Comment

Working...